[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
I thought I already posted one for ep 11 and 12...
But here you go.

Ep 11 and 12
Reung continuously visits Mae Junward but her mother isnt pleased. So he often talks to Kade about it which causes Por Date to be jealous and he shows it. Por State's mother sees and realise her son is falling love in and has feeling for Kade, so she began teaching Kade house work and also cooking Por Date's fav food.
Karakades spirit comes back because of the good merit and deeds Kade has done for her. And everyone is beginning to accept the goodness of Karakade, she decided to allow Kade to marry Por Date with the feelings of true love.
Falcon is still hurting from his love for Mae Malee even though they are married and live together. He's still unable to make her truely love him with her heart. So his love for her, relationship only becomes for the benefits.
When a visitor from France comes to visit for the relations of the two nations, meets the king and presents something from their king. The king assigns someone to organise and prepare people to go visit france.
Falcon inform the king and suggests someone should lead the group. Pra Be? becomes more influence within the royal council because Falcon is supporting and pushing him. Which causes someone to become every worried about it and the politics continues to become more intense?
While the love story of each pair begins to become more settle in place.

Kade inside KaraKade's body continues living inside the house happily with the love that Por Date has for her which continuously grows more.
The king orders Por Date and his friend to go to France so they must learn french. They ask Kade to help by becoming a translator while they learn french and prepare for their trip.
Por Date takes Kate on a trip to visit another city, so she gets to visit some historic temples and sites, this makes her really excited. And he also takes her to visit Mae Malee too. This time Kade gets to see and experience the process of making some traditional Thai desserts with her own eyes. Because Mae Malee was making those dessert and Kade got the opportunity with helping name those desserts.
But when Falcon sees that Por Date has come, he becomes jealous and possessive because he believes that Mae Malee still has feeling for Por Date.
When it's almost time for Por Date to leave, Kade makes him a vest for him because she knows that France is really cold. While Por Date who must be far away from Kade, asks if he could have something to remind him of her. So she give him her pillow to take with him while he's far away from home for almost a whole year.

WOW, that's fast!! Thank you. I'm sorry I missed you posting it, I've only started watching this story last week & found this site as well (so happy to see like 300 over comments from fans this show is so popular!!). It really is a beautiful story, and because of the time thing - sad too. Also, apart from those few episodes on youtubes the rest I've been watching RAW.

May I ask can Kate speaks French? That she becomes a translator? How did the rest accept it that she knows French? She's supposed to have come from another province & that's it. Right?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
WOW, that's fast!! Thank you. I'm sorry I missed you posting it, I've only started watching this story last week & found this site as well (so happy to see like 300 over comments from fans this show is so popular!!). It really is a beautiful story, and because of the time thing - sad too. Also, apart from those few episodes on youtubes the rest I've been watching RAW.

May I ask can Kate speaks French? That she becomes a translator? How did the rest accept it that she knows French? She's supposed to have come from another province & that's it. Right?
You're welcome... I have the translations I've done saved in notes on my phone.

She did learn french in her present time. People assumed she's gone crazy after she woke up in KaraKades body because of the spell. And for her knowledge and skills or other certain things she used the excuses that she heard it from somewhere, someone else or that a teacher told and taught her. Or from where she came from and she meant the future time not from the city Mae Karakade is from.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think the brother will show up just a bit. There is an actor hasn't appeared yet in lakorn but is in opening credit.

But it's gonna be a very quick appearance probably with 2-3 scenes. We probably won't see Kade and her brother in law bonding at all.

By the way Bella and Pope are in the front pages of all newspapers today coz of the dancing yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhDNnBVg9rR/

Phor Daek's brother from the opening credits I think is this guy, he acted as a policeman in a movie with Top Jaron -
Dream Natanop Chuenhirun

Rosi

Wifey #42
You're welcome... I have the translations I've done saved in notes on my phone.

She did learn french in her present time. People assumed she's gone crazy after she woke up in KaraKades body because of the spell. And for her knowledge and skills or other certain things she used the excuses that she heard it from somewhere, someone else or that a teacher told and taught her. Or from where she came from and she meant the future time not from the city Mae Karakade is from.
Ok, that explains it. I worried how did she explained away that ability? Because French is not easy to master & why would she study that in the year 1600s (??) & in a village somewhat (Phor's dad said something about her living in a forested area with lots of trees) ..... you know how the others are so suspicious of her. Whereas present day Kade is a bookwork & of course would have known of languages easily. But it's good they got that part out of the way, that she will be a support to him & his career in every way. Thanks!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Dear all,

for those who need Eps 1-4 and 11 (1 File) Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.

All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.
PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. This midweek am going off, for Eps 13-14 if you need them in FF, I'll try to upload them early Monday (if there's no problem with my connection). Thx.

Note: Change the (dot) to .
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/5wi0zqcarz15/BPSEp1.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1ej3xr4s18fx/BPSEp2.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6b24f7a4abnn/BPSEp3.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/6u72oki29hfv/BPSEp4.mp4
www (dot) filefactory (dot) com/file/1b2p0qlnb4ll/BPS11.mp4

The rest of the files:

Ep 5-6 page 267
Ep 7 pg 201
Ep 8 pg 188
Ep 9 pg 222
Ep 10 pg 233
Ep 11 parts - pg 289
Ep 12 pg 303
Varda, please don't laugh, but seriously how do I download this? Do I need to become a member? Thanks. Need to watch 11 & 12 badly......

OzzyOzzy

sarNie Egg
Yam and Pin also already knew that their lady is not the Karakade they raided but someone else.

Which ep? Which scene that made them knew that it's not their mistress but someone else in her body? I felt like everytime Kade made merits, the servants had a sad face when they looked at each other.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
:eek::eek:Is that kiss scene from episode 13 or 14?! I’m gonna end up in big trouble since all my friends and I are planning a finale marathon with the two last episodes so I can’t watch the two last ones until after everything has aired!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
EP 14 base on the summary I've translated....
Darn it! I’m looking forward to that scene! Hmm...will have to resist! Will be hard but will resist!

Looking at pictures of that kiss...why does Pope make it look so hot? Him sitting with his hand resting on his knee and just kissing her? For some reason it’s romantic and sexy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is the cupid series worth watching? Like all of them? Don't have anything to watch besides BPS or rewatching lakorns
Um. It's not worth watching the whole series. Just watch Panjan's. Haha. Jk. I only watched Mr. PJ and Ken T.'s, but Ken's sucked so don't watch his. Haha.

Well girls I thought I am gonna go offline but this clip bother me:risas3:...lmao. Por Date and Kade kissing scene in the forest in ep 14.:cheer:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhDs2sMAb5-/
Oooh. They're going to kiss in the forest! I wonder what took them there. I'm gonna wait for the moment to watch it though. Hehe. Thanks sharing!

Oh yeah seeing that BTS of the kiss reminded me, and Bella also says it in the clip so I hope they keep in her thought/line. Remember how we were like other n'eks run away screaming at seeing shirtless men but Kade was admiring their 6 packs? Well Kade was disappointed after the kiss. She thought they were going to go further and have a love scene. :risas3:
Hahahaha. She's never experienced it before so she obviously wants more.

Lol.. it wasn't that hard and the quality of the pic was ok to begin with. Please...no talent? I think you do but you just never done it before. You can do it girl!

Oh thank you hun! I'm happy you seen my works!!
If I even have a program to begin. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Which ep? Which scene that made them knew that it's not their mistress but someone else in her body? I felt like everytime Kade made merits, the servants had a sad face when they looked at each other.
I think it's just a gut feeling from us that they know. Haha. I think Mae Jumpa and the other servants are the only one's who doesn't know she's a new person.

EP 14 base on the summary I've translated....
That means.....we see it this week?! Ack!!!! Can't wait even more! Can't believe Pope lied and said there was no kiss. That brat! Haha. There has been three that hasn't been shown, well two and a half. Haha.

Darn it! I’m looking forward to that scene! Hmm...will have to resist! Will be hard but will resist!

Looking at pictures of that kiss...why does Pope make it look so hot? Him sitting with his hand resting on his knee and just kissing her? For some reason it’s romantic and sexy!
It sure is! As if he's not tense or anything. Haha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
That means.....we see it this week?! Ack!!!! Can't wait even more! Can't believe Pope lied and said there was no kiss. That brat! Haha. There has been three that hasn't been shown, well two and a half. Haha.
hahahaha when I read someone saying this a while back, I was wondering why would he say that when there's clearly one shown in the end of the opening :risas3:

Looking forward nevertheless :naughty2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahaha when I read someone saying this a while back, I was wondering why would he say that when there's clearly one shown in the end of the opening :risas3:

Double post.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I wonder if he meant they didn't really do it. Haha. Sometimes the camera angle makes us believe there is skin contact when there isn't. Oh well I don't care if they didn't actually kiss I'll be satisfied if the camera man makes it legit.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
There is no way that the kiss in the beginning is camera angles..... It's literally right there. Ugh..... It can't be.... It can't be..... Lol. I'm going to think positive. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
There is no way that the kiss in the beginning is camera angles..... It's literally right there. Ugh..... It can't be.... It can't be..... Lol. I'm going to think positive. Lol.
Hahaha. Yes stay positive! We'll have to watch the HDD version and analyze it in details! I can't wait for the scene either. If I want the HDD version that means I may have to wait for Thursday and Friday since the full subbed videos doesn't come out until late in the night. . .and I'll be asleep by then. Hmmmmmm.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was analyzing the humming instrumentals and I think there are actually two separate ones!!! One very short one for "Or Jao Eur" and another one for "Soptha Tur." I hope both make it onto the CD!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It was the scene where Kade told Junward's dad about her boat getting turn over might have some political reasons behind it

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I wonder if he meant they didn't really do it. Haha. Sometimes the camera angle makes us believe there is skin contact when there isn't. Oh well I don't care if they didn't actually kiss I'll be satisfied if the camera man makes it legit.
Yeahhh. So that was the benefit of doubt I gave - even though I'm 95% sure I'm not that blind to think there wasn't real contact there... also considering most of the fake angle kisses in lakorn I've seen are so frickin fake. That was nothing like those. xD

You're right though :p