[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ohhh yeah I'm not into horror but was it that lakorn that brought in 14? I thought it was Buang Banjatorn lol.
Haha. Me neither, but I watched it for Kan.
Definitely not Buang Banjathorn. Yes it was Nang Chada that brought in the high ratings. Still puzzled.

Lol yeah he was talking to his chicken on the phone. Reung was chicken sitting :risas3::risas3:
HAHAHA. Cute.
What was Mai Davila in to bring in 14?? Not the latest one with Mario....right??
Nang Chada.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think we could make it happen with the extended episodes (3 episodes left plus 3 extended). We just need to average 100 post per episodes. I think throughout the day there’s over 25 accumulated post per day until the next episodes. Lol
Yes. Definitely Hotter Guy without the mustache. Hahaha

Yup. I can't miss anything at all even the political scenes that I don't even like. Hahaha.

Haha. Phet, the outcast. I love them Mr. P's!!

I think Hot Guy definitely will have a lot of roles after BPS. He probably won't get lead anytime soon, but definitely second lead.

If we had been as active before the lakorn started we'd probably reach 600+ already. Unfortunately we didn't care that much. Hehe. But that's okay. It still remains the most active today.
Whether or not we reach 800....
:thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap::clap:
I'm glad we achieved over 300 the past month and are currently the most active and fastest moving thread right now. We have so many new pages in a day and so quickly, most of us have to go back to read and there's already more posts and pages.
And there's always new members and many people coming into the thread.
:thumbup::clap:

Thankyou everyone for making this thread really fun and enjoyable experience. And spreading the love!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm rewaching Ep12 right now and everything is so much clearer the second time around. I'm already ready for the second round after BPS ends. Who's in!! HAHA.

Things I noticed the second time that I didn't notice the first time:
-Kade winked at Date when he said she always knows everything. HAHA.
-Joi's comment on people possibly being on the moon, he doesn't know that he's not the only who thinks there can be people on the moon.

Hilarious scenes that are even more hilarious now:
-Joi and his BIG secret. WTF. My reaction was EXACTLY like all the servant's reactions. BLANK. Hahaha.
-The french greeting lesson. EVERYONE in that scene did so well. I laughed the hardest when Prik was all "I can't take this anymore!" while Mae Jumpa kept calling for her to go and she kept on saying "I can't take it anymore!!" Yet she's still peeking through her hands and then the dad goes "She can't take it anymore, stop calling for her!!" HAHAAHA.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm rewaching Ep12 right now and everything is so much clearer the second time around. I'm already ready for the second round after BPS ends. Who's in!! HAHA.

-Kade winked at Date when he said she always knows everything. HAHA.
-Joi's comment on people possibly being on the moon, he doesn't know that he's not the only who thinks there can be people on the moon.

Hilarious scenes that are even more hilarious now:
-Joi and his BIG secret. WTF. My reaction was EXACTLY like all the servant's reactions. BLANK. Hahaha.
-The french greeting lesson. EVERYONE in that scene did so well. I laughed the hardest when Prik was all "I can't take this anymore!" while Mae Jumpa kept calling for her to go and she kept on saying "I can't take it anymore!!" Yet she's still peeking through her hands and then the dad goes "She can't take it anymore, stop calling for her!!" HAHAAHA.
Yes! That's why I watched it 2-3x cus you just go through the high the first time and end up missing so much.

Omg all these parodies are hilarious
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhBA7pggoq2/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-The pillow giving scene! The pillow being in the way of Date's embrace. HAHA. He goes in to hug Kade, but looks at the pillow like "bro, you're in my way," and moves it away. HAHA.
-Kade thinking to herself that the people during that era don't hug their parents.
-They didn't follow Date out to bid him farewell, they watched him walk out the door. Is there a significance in not seeing them sail away??

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I see pictures of Got on IG showing off his 6 pack at that Wink event. Where are the HD videos of him strutting down the runway? I need it pronto. Also good call by the people in charge to have him go shirtless under his jacket.

Side note, Bella and Pope are the definition of dorky couple. I'm watching their moment on the runway and omg they cannot do sexy lol. They look like they're 2 seconds away from busting out laughing and going all shy. But the pictures look good! It's only when you get the full on video that it's lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see pictures of Got on IG showing off his 6 pack at that Wink event. Where are the HD videos of him strutting down the runway? I need it pronto. Also good call by the people in charge to have him go shirtless under his jacket.

Side note, Bella and Pope are the definition of dorky couple. I'm watching their moment on the runway and omg they cannot do sexy lol. They look like they're 2 seconds away from busting out laughing and going all shy. But the pictures look good! It's only when you get the full on video that it's lol.
I'm not surprise. His 6 pack sells very well. HEHE.

Runway?? I want pics!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

You know that classic song I'm Too Sexy? That song was written for Got :nut: Lol. That boy should never be allowed to wear tops but then again he looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous burning hot when he's in a tux. Omg honestly for me there are no praek as hot as him. :thumbup:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
-The pillow giving scene! The pillow being in the way of Date's embrace. HAHA. He goes in to hug Kade, but looks at the pillow like "bro, you're in my way," and moves it away. HAHA.
-Kade thinking to herself that the people during that era don't hug their parents.
-They didn't follow Date out to bid him farewell, they watched him walk out the door. Is there a significance in not seeing them sail away??
I like when Kade checks to see if anyone is there/watching before going into the embrace and laying her head on his chest!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I noticed that as well.