[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm not picky about who the nang'ek is as long as she can actually act and i can stand that acting. Oh and they need to have chemistry too. I'm not a fan of Chippy's acting so I don't know how much I can tolerate their lakorn together.
Yea, Chippy isn't nang'ek material to me and her acting is not to my liking too but she isn't the worst so that there is room to improve. Good luck to their lakorn.

TBH, I'm still under Popella's spell so I can't picture any other actress for him right now but I do want to see him w/ Mint C. again.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
lol whoever rudely comment on your video must not be thai. We always introduced our self with nick name then real first name. Only time we give our last name is when it's needs to be for professional reference like business and etc.
Actually he introduced himself as Thai on his YT channel. It's ok, I get it that he wanted me to get the correct information about Bella but he just came on as very harsh with his comment. Thanks for clarifying the name part for me too!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Uh oh. Someone is stealing someone's lover!! Hah.
haha i think meung Reung is hiding and crying sw now poor him....

BTW it seems like Got really love his gf he keeps mention her everywhere he goes i guess cos he is famous now he doesn't want his gf feels insecure and uncomfortable with their relationship....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Actually he introduced himself as Thai on his YT channel. It's ok, I get it that he wanted me to get the correct information about Bella but he just came on as very harsh with his comment. Thanks for clarifying the name part for me too!
Oh then he should've known lol. so odd. Well anyways ignore him cus he didn't check his fact before attempting to correct others too lol.

Got and his gf went through a lot together. He was there for her when her father was ill and passed away. I've followed their ig since he started to court her. They're so cute.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
OMG hahaha, yesss! Oh def will.
No it's not someone here. It was someone that commented on my crossover vid and sounded very mad at me that I got her last name wrong. But he was also wrong too so, LMAO. Hardcore fans are dangerous and so rude sometimes.
Omg :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not picky about who the nang'ek is as long as she can actually act and i can stand that acting. Oh and they need to have chemistry too. I'm not a fan of Chippy's acting so I don't know how much I can tolerate their lakorn together.
I'm not picky either as long as it is grade A N'ek haha jk

Chippy is not bad but not that good too.I don't know how i truly feel for her since i watched her with Aum only .... and i'm not sure if i watch the one with pope or not cos i'm a picky about storyline and how good the drama is so no matter how much i like the actor or actress it can't help me to watch it.

Ploy and Pope will reunite in WW events this evening i can't wait to see Pope's ex-wife and current wife meet up :risas3::risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
What the...lol. what is he doing there?

Ranee or Rani means queen in hindi. Many parents also use it as an endearment for their little girls...like a version of my baby, etc
Vanita means a lady who's graceful, desirable...mostly it means a beautiful woman.
Bella also means the same I think...
Oh wow! Beautiful and now her name goes according to the meaning. She living the mom ent now like a queen!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm not picky either as long as it is grade A N'ek haha jk

Chippy is not bad but not that good too.I don't know how i truly feel for her since i watched her with Aum only .... and i'm not sure if i watch the one with pope or not cos i'm a picky about storyline and how good the drama is so no matter how much i like the actor or actress it can't help me to watch it.

Ploy and Pope will reunite in WW events this evening i can't wait to see Pope's ex-wife and current wife meet up :risas3::risas3:
:risas3: omg how you put it that way. Ahem.. I like new wife better. I have no doubt he's very much in love with new wife but oh boy, ex wife can be very vicious too.