[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Just curious..... When did you become a fan of Pope? This lakorn or before? and if it's because of this lakorn like me, when and how did he grab your heart?

Ok, I'll start...
I was in different to him but this lakorn really makes me swoon for him. Yes, he has a nice smile but it's those amused look, grins and love look that gets me. The thing that sealed me as a fan though is when I heard him sing the OST. I didn't realize that he can sing and so sweetly too. I actually like his version best. His voice is so so sweet when singing the OST.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
:pancarta: Haha I am loving this! Y’all blocking each other but the fanfics are still kind of flowing.. keep going.
Hahahah, yeah, the story is sort of flowing . Join us too!!!!

Just curious..... When did you become a fan of Pope? This lakorn or before? and if it's because of this lakorn like me, when and how did he grab your heart?

Ok, I'll start...
I was in different to him but this lakorn really makes me swoon for him. Yes, he has a nice smile but it's those amused look, grins and love look that gets me. The thing that sealed me as a fan though is when I heard him sing the OST. I didn't realize that he can sing and so sweetly too. I actually like his version best. His voice is so so sweet when singing the OST.
Was a fan of Pope before when he was paired w/ Mint C but loved him more b/c of him as Por Date. I like his voice too but I think I like him as an actor better hahah.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ahhh just finished Episode 12, I want Por Date for myself :icon12: i’m not ready for episode 13, almost cried just from the teaser! :(

Seriously this drama made me realize how big of a feminist I am.

Also I just love this lakorn. All the politics are good too, also i love that there are other couples but they don’t dedicate like half of the episode to them, its mainly Pope and Bella or just Bella.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well in the book, Kade's first thought when Date was like something you use everyday, was her underwear. :risas3:

Talking about Reung, I was laughing when PJ was rowing his boat with the cloth covering his head. That's his disguise? The guy is not smooth at all. It also reminded me of evil Karakade in the first epi, when she was plotting Junward's boat sinking.
Really??? Hahaha. That's hilarious. You guys make me wanna read the novel.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@leemyis Beautifully written!

Ok, I'll start...
I became a fan because of this lakorn.
More specifically after hearing him laugh during an interview.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I liked Pope since Game Rai Game Rak. I was like, who's that hottie. But then I totally forgot about him and eventually Khun Chai came and I was like totally in love with him. Then I loved him. Ahahahaha.

I love the fanfics! I need more!

I liked Pope since Game Rai Game Rak. I was like, who's that hottie. But then I totally forgot about him and eventually Khun Chai came and I was like totally in love with him. Then I loved him. Ahahahaha.

I love the fanfics! I need more!
OMG, I forgot that he was in there!!!! I was obsessed with NY that forgot about Pope, the nice guy. But, that maybe my point. He always played these nice guys roles that I was just neutral to him.... Bella might get credit from me for making Pope so attractive as Por Date. I can't get enough of him now. lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Ok, I'll start...
Became a fan of his in the lakorn with Chompoo. His character in there made me cried.

These AIS commercials are awesome because it gave us a mini side story. I feel so bad for those who aren't watching BPS or not giving it a chance.