[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, for those who need Eps 12 Eng Sub. I already put it in FF.
All credits to Ch3 & original subber team.

PS. Let me know if there's problem downloading them.
PPS. I think I will delay to upload Eps 11 in 1 files, since my FF in running low in trafficshare. If I upload it now, I am afraid I can't upload Eps 12, 13, and 14 (next week). Sorry. Will update after the trafficshare is reset. Sorry.

Note: Change the (dot) to .
filefactory (dot) com/file/6qdxsdia7a75/BPSEp12.mp4

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Another crossover for our Popella or Koo Bhoopae. Hopefully Ch3 see this and cast them in a modern lakorn!
Storyline: (I'm not good at storyline so I followed the lyrics and this is how it goes)

So it's a past and present story. Pope remembered their love from the past but Bella doesn't. He tried to make her remember but she's already engaged to Louis (LOL). It's was too late for their love and sooo, I guess they'll just have to wait for another lifetime. The End.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
You watch hindi dramas? Seriously?....I can't stand them....even though I'm an Indian. They are just too much...I think the last one I actually finished was IPK, which was ages ago. Indian television used to make such beautiful content...but these days its total crap all over. I watched hindi shows for years before giving up on them.....I think that must be one of the reasons why I get bothered easily with the inconsistencies in the narrative.
I'm eagerly waiting for the book to be translated in english and made available to purchase for non thais. I actually like to read the book from which the story gets adapted...before I watch the screen adaptation. Its then easier to follow the story even if the narrative gets messed up by the directors.
I stopped watching for awhile. But I watched a lot in the past like Saathiya, Diya Aur Bati, Saasural Genda Pool, Pratigya. I did not take Hindi series so serious. It was fun sometimes to sit through those daily drama for 30 min per ep. Plus I love indian songs..U guys make good music.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Another crossover for our Popella or Koo Bhoopae. Hopefully Ch3 see this and cast them in a modern lakorn!
Storyline: (I'm not good at storyline so I followed the lyrics and this is how it goes)

So it's a past and present story. Pope remembered their love from the past but Bella doesn't. He tried to make her remember but she's already engaged to Louis (LOL). It's was too late for their love and sooo, I guess they'll just have to wait for another lifetime. The End.
:love::love: I felt like this was a real drama with the two of them

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The thread has really quiet down a bit this week.
Usually the pages go up so fast...
55555555 girl— you’re really counting up the pages lol I’ve been kind out of the loop today/this week, so haven’t seen ep12 a bit lol will chime in whenever I finish it. Haha :D

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I stopped watching for awhile. But I watched a lot in the past like Saathiya, Diya Aur Bati, Saasural Genda Pool, Pratigya. I did not take Hindi series so serious. It was fun sometimes to sit through those daily drama for 30 min per ep. Plus I love indian songs..U guys make good music.
Ah you watched family dramas.....I used to watch romance only....angsty rather than comedy....but usually romance dramas turned into mess of a family drama after the leads got married....so I used to drop them...like pratigya was great until krishna turned good....I stopped after that. Only romance drama that got better after the leads got married in the story was IPKKND......it was forced marriage so the angst started after they got married....it was so good.
But then every other show started with the same thing it got kind of boring after a while.
Thats why I find BPS so refreshing.....it has like zero angst in the romance department...no love triangles....no stupid misunderstandings......both Date and Kade love each other, they know and accept it...Date might still feel a bit jealous when Kade likes or compliments other guys but he knows at the end of the day she is his. Kade knows in this time period Date can have many wives but his promise that he won't bring other women in her house is coz of his sincere love for her.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I am really impressed with costume of this lakorn. They have the theme of it in every scene. Most of the times, all 3 couples are wearing matching clothes.

I also noticed many times that even Khun Ying Jumpa, Khun Lung, Date and Kade tend to wear the same color in the same scene (eg: purple on the first table scene in ep 1, and green when Kade was singing a song in ep 12...). Prop to Mae Salee who is the main costume designer behind the scene.

Ah you watched family dramas.....I used to watch romance only....angsty rather than comedy....but usually romance dramas turned into mess of a family drama after the leads got married....so I used to drop them...like pratigya was great until krishna turned good....I stopped after that. Only romance drama that got better after the leads got married in the story was IPKKND......it was forced marriage so the angst started after they got married....it was so good.
But then every other show started with the same thing it got kind of boring after a while.
Thats why I find BSP so refreshing.....it has like zero angst in the romance department...no love triangles....no stupid misunderstandings......both Date and Kade love each other, they know and accept it...Date might still feel a bit jealous when Kade likes or compliments other guys but he knows at the end of the day she is his. Kade knows in this time period Date can have many wives but his promise that he won't bring other women in her house is coz of his sincere love for her.
I didn't watch IPKKND both seasons because I am not a fan of the leads. But it was so popular...

Anyway, u are right BPS is so fresh. The pairing is fresh and supporting casts are good. It made us smile a lot while watching.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
55555555 girl— you’re really counting up the pages lol I’ve been kind out of the loop today/this week, so haven’t seen ep12 a bit lol will chime in whenever I finish it. Haha :D
Hhaahhaah I am.. I just watched ep 11 and 12 today the pillow scene and Por Date leaving is my fave scenes this week. I'm sad there wasn' much of Mae Ying Junward and Kun Reung this week

Dearest

恋の予感
I am really impressed with costume of this lakorn. They have the theme of it in every scene. Most of the times, all 3 couples are wearing matching clothes.

I also noticed many times that even Khun Ying Jumpa, Khun Lung, Date and Kade tend to wear the same color in the same scene (eg: purple on the first table scene in ep 1, and green when Kade was singing a song in ep 12...). Prop to Mae Salee who is the main costume designer behind the scene.

I didn't watch IPKKND both seasons because I am not a fan of the leads. But it was so popular...

Anyway, u are right BPS is so fresh. The pairing is fresh and supporting casts are good. It made us smile a lot while watching.
Mae Salee is picking the wardrobe!!!! I was going to say the color coordination with the clothes is always on point. When Kade was having Por Date try on the vest, she was wearing a gold top with maroon bottoms. Or when Kade wore pink and had her hair pinned up during the scene where she asked P'Pin and P'Yam where do servants and masters bathe. Plain or fancy clothes, I was like girl's always looking good! And of course there's more times where the colors of Kade's outfits matched well too.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

ahhhhh how are you so talented and amazing?? I love angsty past/present lives FMVs :')))

Ps: i also love how we can see Pope in his daily life like watching his own drama while working, getting frustrated when his drama is buffering and even watching drama with mum. Fooling around with his friends. He feels more alive and part of us.
yesssss just what I was saying too! He's so down to earth, I really love it

Yes yes!! so many matching clothes, and seriously everything is just so gorgeous to look at. *~*

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Mae Salee is picking the wardrobe!!!! I was going to say the color coordination with the clothes is always on point. When Kade was having Por Date try on the vest, she was wearing a gold top with maroon bottoms. Or when Kade wore pink and had her hair pinned up during the scene where she asked P'Pin and P'Yam where do servants and masters bathe. Plain or fancy clothes, I was like girl's always looking good! And of course there's more times where the colors of Kade's outfits matched well too.
Yeah indeed. It is so pleasing to the eyes..they are so careful in handling this lakorn. The whole teamwork is wonderful.
----------

By the way, look like fans really wanna see Bella because she doesn't have much time for events. There are quite many fans inside AIS Tower today. I think she has event tomorrow and after tomorrow too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg8nLTYFiaH/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ugh, kade & por date are so cute that I want to cry happy tears when they're flirting with each other. I love it.
I know. I like lakorsn with this kind of romantic flirting. Old school flirting I say. The last lakorn I saw with this kind of cute flirting without being intimate was in Kularb Rai Narm.

I agree... the prepping for the trip should've begun from ep 9 or 10 or even before...also the political scenes are very weirdly placed...some episodes have too many some almost nil....
If I have one issue with this show its this....the scenes are not build-up properly which effects the flow of the narrative.....makes it very uneven. If the story and the characters hadn't won me over from the beginning this would've bothered me a lot.....A LOT. Like there are scenes we don't get to see just hear about them or half scenes as I call them. Like the scene when we hear Kosa Ban telling Kade that she has to teach them french as she promised, the scene where Por Date is asking permission from his mother to take Kade to Malee and Falcons wedding....when did Kade ask him?...I would've loved to see how she convinced Date to take her. In epi 12 we hear from Joi that Kade waits for Date on the pier everyday to come home...why were we not shown that...I would've liked to see that...that is such a husband-wife thing to do. Also in epi 12 I saw Kade wearing that shoulder chain/jewelry thing that got broken.....we saw Date fix it....but would've loved to see when he returned it to her. Then there was a spoiler pic of Kade giving french lessons to the guys without the missionary....which was not in the episode. I must seriously love these two characters Date and Kade... and full credit to the actors playing them....coz this is a lot for me to overlook....as I said before I tend to drop shows even for silliest reasons.

Sorry for cutting your post.
Yes that's what I've been saying!!! Haha. You took the words right out of my mouth. If I wasn't attached to Kade and Date I think I would've dropped this lakorn a long long time ago. The fluidity of the lakorn is not the greatest, I'll blame the editor, but the dialogue and individual scenes themselves are beautifully filmed and executed so I can't not love this lakorn. Hahaha. Also, my logic for the choppiness is because this lakorn is a romantic lakorn about the love destiny between two people so it makes sense that they get all the scenes, literally all the scenes. It's also been choppy since day 1, so it's actually consistent. Hahaha. . . . and sometimes things can be shown in a different more creative way. I thought the voice over for the French lessons was smart. Hehe. Makes things less draggy. . . but I did wonder about that necklace thing though. Now that part I'm sad it didn't make it.

I think I have watched too many hindi drama in the past that the holes here and there in Thai lakorn didn't bother me.:risas3:

This is my opinion. I think they just can't show everything in detail...so they bring another character to bring the issue up like it was mentioned before. I see no problem and sometimes we don't need to know everything beforehand. Stories can be told and shown differently. It doesn't have to be directly from the person who did it.

What I like about this lakorn is how they choose to show very detail about day to day life in Por Date's house but fewer politics scenes.

The sequence might be confusing for some of us here. I agree. It is just that I already understood the flow of the story from book, I don't find it hard to follow.
Yup!! Sometimes things get told in a different more 'creative' way. Haha.

Awws. Comparing Num & Kob scene to Pope & Bella.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg8RVaDgTMY/
Honestly during this episode I couldn't help, but think about Num and his neck kisses! Num was the first pra'ek who got me swooning/blushing during his romantic scenes. I wish Pope was half as daring as Num. I'd rather see neck sniffs than hair sniffs. Haha

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The thread has really quiet down a bit this week.
Usually the pages go up so fast...
Not when I'm around. Haha.
Let the FIN begin. This scene had me blushing the most!!
They're face is literally right in eachother! Just kiss already! Haha.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thats why I find BPS so refreshing.....it has like zero angst in the romance department...no love triangles....no stupid misunderstandings......both Date and Kade love each other, they know and accept it...Date might still feel a bit jealous when Kade likes or compliments other guys but he knows at the end of the day she is his. Kade knows in this time period Date can have many wives but his promise that he won't bring other women in her house is coz of his sincere love for her.
Yeah I love that there's none of that crazy nang'rai to disturb their love. I mean our nang'ek is already the rai. Haha. I like that the only conflict in our pra'nangs romance is the soul switching.

If Popella are to be in another lakorn the script has to be just as good as BPS!! Haha. Otherwise they lose that Kookwan title. Haha.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
It's hard to update everyone schedule here. Literally every single cast member is working everywhere. Prang alone has 2 events today. Panjan, P'Pin, Bella, and more have schedules too.:eek:

BPS is really a life changing magic.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile

I love it!!! It’s like I’m watching a teaser for a real drama. I also like the Princess crossover. You are so talented. I can’t wait to see more of your work.