[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Bellafanie

sarNie Egg
Can someone help me understand hahaha what did Kade mean when she said something like "wait till youre in bangkok, youll get cold(?)"

Dearest

恋の予感
Back to episode 11--Omg when Reung confessed that he has feelings for Kade, but knew he wouldn't be able to steal her from Por Date so he's not even going to try and instead pursue Janward. :eek::eek::eek: That confession!!! Reung is such a sweet heart :icon12: Well, at least he knew from the start he wouldn't be able to get Kade. Boo hoo! I think his feelings weren't that deep though so he's obviously able to let go easily.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Today's episode must've been GOOD. Haha. I see we are almost up by 10 pages since the airing of ep12.

Can't wait to watch!! Gotta wait for the rest of the fam to come back from work. Hahaha.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The whole sound track album is available on iTunes/Apple music but might be only for Thailand
PhotoGrid_1522373644144.jpg

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
Can someone throw a girl a bone and tell me what happened between Kade and the men when they went to visit the wise man/teacher?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just realised there's no Pope's ver!!! :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:

varda

sarNie Hatchling
The whole sound track album is available on iTunes/Apple music but might be only for Thailand
Thanks for the info. Went to Apple Music. Yessss... it's available in my country. Buying the whole album means I will have 2 copies of the 3 songs that has been released as singles, oh I don't mind. :icon12::icon12: Hahahaha.:cheer::cheer:

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the info. Went to Apple Music. Yessss... it's available in my country. Buying the whole album means I will have 2 copies of the 3 songs that has been released as singles, oh I don't mind. :icon12::icon12: Hahahaha.:cheer::cheer:

I'm only happy for the soundtracks. The "romantic บุพเพสันนิวาส" is like... Omoooo