[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ahhh crying over Kosa Lek... I should’ve paid more attention to the politics in the beginning.. i’m getting confused on who is who. But are Kosa Pan and Kosa Lek two different people? Tried to search up Kosa Lek but only found Kosa Pan. Btw which King is this? King Narai??
Kosa Pan is Kosa Lek younger brother. Kosa Lek is janward's dad.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ten or twenty years from now, this lakorn will be a classic and then it would be so appropriate when we speak of Pope/ Bella as Date/Kade, we referred to them as Kookwan.

Maybe someone Thai will explain “ kwan” but I think one term or context of it means “soul” so I would describe Kookwan as “soulmates” destined to be together. Another time I hear the term “ kwan” is when used in referring someone as your “ kwan chai” and in that context, it’s like “ ideal or dream” person ( of your heart). Like @milquety said, it can't be translated with their full nuances.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ahhh crying over Kosa Lek... I should’ve paid more attention to the politics in the beginning.. i’m getting confused on who is who. But are Kosa Pan and Kosa Lek two different people? Tried to search up Kosa Lek but only found Kosa Pan. Btw which King is this? King Narai??
Yeah there's not much information provided. Kosa Pan in the lakorn, is the Uncle to Janward also if you saw that episode already. If not yet, then he is the one you often see with Por Date and them in the political scenes.

If you look up King Narai, there's a littler blurb in there about Kosa Lek.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah there's not much information provided. Kosa Pan in the lakorn, is the Uncle to Janward also if you saw that episode already. If not yet, then he is the one you often see with Por Date and them in the political scenes.

If you look up King Narai, there's a littler blurb in there about Kosa Lek.
Oh thank you, and I’m pretty sure he was the one Mae Ying Janward kept saying uncle when talking about her father being arrested. I kept waiting for them to say his name lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I wonder why these "boran" style lakorns don't use more of the traditional type sounding singers for their songs. I love the original singers for these songs but everytime I hear Ice...I can't help but only think of Mint and Mario lol bc he sang their ost too.

Like I really like some of the singers from Grammy Gold's label. I don't understand a single word they're singing, but they sing right to the heart as if I'm suffering from heartache too or missing someone.

BTW--I died a little yesterday when Lydia liked and replied to my comment on instagram. First Thai celebrity to do so to me....:cheer::icon12:

Last edited:

iSanee

sarNie Egg
Just want to give a Shout Out to everyone on this thread for all the sweet pics, stories, information, etc..
I've been following this thread religiously (LOL) but haven't formally made an account till now.

Thanks All!!

Just going to say: EP. 12, got me squealing and heart fluttering! I need to get me a Por Date/Pope!! :love:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Help I can't float back down to earth :nut:. This episode is too sweet!!!

Kookwan makes the lakorn classic. When you think of the lakorn you and everyone immediately know who was in it. Like Silohit, immediately you know it was Kob and Num. Kookwan didnt become famous together but together they make a lakorn famous. They started out already well known but together they are even more well known.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

This is full interview of reporter asking her after SCB event. 2:25 onward, they asked about Koo Kwan, Koo Bhoopae thing..
Thank you! I'm happy they are named Kookwan by the media!

Don't y'all think that Por Date should've just impregnate Kade before leaving to France? It will be more surprising if he comes back home knowing that he'll become a father. Lol. I know. ...I know.... I'm probably the only one thinking this..... But whatever. Lol.
ahem. you're not the only one!!! lol. If Por Date is so worry that Kade might look at someone else, why not just go to 3rd base and get her pregnant right? hahahaha

Dearest

恋の予感
OMG he was so moody because she wasn't waiting at the pier for him lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6fmi3lkrh/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018
Lol so funny how he was like "I'm thirsty" and Kade was like "Go get water then what you waiting for?" hahahaha he followed her around like a little puppy trying to get her to pay attention to him. Then he was like ok...I'm going and she's like ok...go then. This boy is so in love that he demands her full and undivided attention the moment he gets home. Kade loves to tease him!!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Random-ish--Gong Yoo worked so hard the last two years, so he deserves a year full a rest....but if he don't do another drama soon...I'm about to claim Por Date/Pope as my new husband (with all of you). LOL Gong Yoo husband #1, boothing everything..been loyal She's on Duty..but Pope stealing my heart with this role and his smiles