[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
Ok...I heard the new song and I'm not really feeling it. I don't feel enough emotion in the girl's voice and the lyrics are cute, but when they inserted those lyrics from the other song, I was like ehhhhh, could have been a little more creative. Makes it feel like they rushed to get this song out. I don't think Or Jao has lyrics from the other songs in it like the new one does.

On the other hand, I just happen to come across this cover of the new song lolol this guy is pretty good. I want to hear other girls cover the new song though. I'll keep looking to see if any girls made a cover.

It's like Por Date is telling Kade he belongs to her lol this song fulfills my imagination:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Lol so funny how he was like "I'm thirsty" and Kade was like "Go get water then what you waiting for?" hahahaha he followed her around like a little puppy trying to get her to pay attention to him. Then he was like ok...I'm going and she's like ok...go then. This boy is so in love that he demands her full and undivided attention the moment he gets home. Kade loves to tease him!!
Yea he so funny, he is so in love:icon12:.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Don't y'all think that Por Date should've just impregnate Kade before leaving to France? It will be more surprising if he comes back home knowing that he'll become a father. Lol. I know. ...I know.... I'm probably the only one thinking this..... But whatever. Lol.
But then we won't get to see Date reacting to pregnant Kade or being there for the birth!

Ahh there's so much to talk about this episode. I don't know where to start. Maybe the funniest moment-when Kade was showing them how the French greet one another. They were all so scandalized, including Date at first. Then when she went for the other cheek, he started smiling. And then Kade wanted to show him again, just in case he didn't get it yet. :risas3:

I also loved how after Date was pouting cause she ignored him about the water, she was trying to get him to laugh by being silly. And then he did laugh, after his mom just scolded Kade about laughing too loud lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ok...I heard the new song and I'm not really feeling it. I don't feel enough emotion in the girl's voice and the lyrics are cute, but when they inserted those lyrics from the other song, I was like ehhhhh, could have been a little more creative. Makes it feel like they rushed to get this song out. I don't think Or Jao has lyrics from the other songs in it like the new one does.

On the other hand, I just happen to come across this cover of the new song lolol this guy is pretty good. I want to hear other girls cover the new song though. I'll keep looking to see if any girls made a cover.

It's like Por Date is telling Kade he belongs to her lol this song fulfills my imagination:
I actually thought that it was nice of them to add lines from the OST from Ice's in here. It sort of tie all three songs together as one. All and all they have a love destiny together and are destined to be together no matter what.

From the first song, saying that they're a love destiny, to 2nd song, him being afraid that destiny/fate might break them apart and then to the 3rd song, her assuring him that they're a love destiny and no matter what she'll always have him only. So I kind of think that them inserting that last line from the 1st song really does tie all three songs together, just like Kade/Por Date's fate/bond.

Dearest

恋の予感
I actually thought that it was nice of them to add lines from the OST from Ice's in here. It sort of tie all three songs together as one. All and all they have a love destiny together and are destined to be together no matter what.

From the first song, saying that they're a love destiny, to 2nd song, him being afraid that destiny/fate might break them apart and then to the 3rd song, her assuring him that they're a love destiny and no matter what she'll always have him only. So I kind of think that them inserting that last line from the 1st song really does tie all three songs together, just like Kade/Por Date's fate/bond.
Ohhhh, now that you explain the connection, it all makes everything even cuter! Lol I wasn't even thinking about how they all tie together.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I cant kept up. Im so busy with my sis wedding and work:sad6: so busy *sigh* i seen picture on IG , they look romantic & sweet :icon12:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
These two episodes had me smiling so hard my cheeks are hurting.

@pangiaxiong I feel the same way and like how all the songs kind of tie together.

I actually like all the songs. I didn’t really like Lydia’s at first, but now I can’t stop listening to it. Ice’s is still my favorite of the 4. Someone mentioned before how they get excited when they hear that song and I feel just the same. Even the instrumental is so soothing and wonderful to listen too.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Okay besides all the sweet, fin scenes, I love love the woman power Kade has in here. Like how she set her foot down on Por Date on the husband beating or abusive thing. She’s literally telling him that she will definitely not stand it if her husband beats her up. It’s like the lakorn itself is teaching us how to be in a relationship before marriage to talk about the likes and dislike to the other partner. Obviously Por Date listened to her from the many wives convo that they had and he knew that she did not like that so many days later he Hints to her when they are married that she will be the only wife during their supper meal. And also the convo on the beating part that he said it was okay that men hit their wife in their country but after her bickered that he felt bad and switched it to teach a lesson and have her house arrests. Kade was not okayed with any of that lol Plus the more the couple talk and ask questions about this and that makes the relationship much better and you can definitely be in love with that person. I just love how they incorporate the relationship bonding, family and history in this lakorn....just a perfect drama that will definitely be a classic for many years.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Very funny when Kade sing Por Date move closer to listen and when the mom went to sleep he came to talk to her and peep at his dad if he see him haha, and his dad really want to listen to what the two lovebird talk about haha. The dad is one of the shipper for Kade-Date kkk.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
If.. and only if they are going to remake goblin, they better have good script, and good cg as well.. if not, idk how they'd pull it thru

I fell asleep soundly last night, and dreamt of sugary sweet scenes last night episode :cheer:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You guys. GOT is yummy asf! I'd chase him if he was single. Damnnnnn I'm thirsty

Such a great actor. Loved the mini scene between Petracha aka his dad and him. The actors portraying these noble characters are freaking amazing.

@missstaceythao I haven't been impressed yet by Thai remakes of other countries' dramas but Goblin will def be a challenge to recreate!

Dude. They killing me with their open flirting. I'm dead asf

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I can't wait to watch ep 12 again, I need something happy and sweet, after I got news that my dad is in the hospital :(.