[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
Turns out I didn't have time today at all to catch up with yesterday's episode... So reading all your comments and seeing the pictures on IG is driving me crazy! Date and Kade is spamming sweetness and fluff, and my heart is so full with feels it's gonna explodeeee - it's like they have opened a whole new world after they got their feelings straight ahhhhhhhhhhh i'm gonna scream into the void ten days straight ;v;

Hope I could finish this assignment submission asap, and dive into this week's episodes :facepalm:

Allow me to come back screaming and squealing after I'm done with the episodes :p

On a side note, I'm just so amused by Pope watching BPS while designing for his own brand, lol! (though i have no idea what he's saying and lowkey curious)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6Kpl1nGkv/
Wowowow so cool that he's a graphic designer!! We usually don't see celebrities showing off their talents that's unrelated to the entertainment world (singing, dancing, modeling, etc.)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Tell me about it! Its already hard for me to see Pope ans Bella act with others..even seeing them with their other koojin doesn't seem right to me. Lol. Of course that just me personally. Popella are so memorable as Por Date/Kade that it'll be hard to let go. They're just sooooo perfect for each other.

All these little things they do in here..sigh. sometimes its better than watching them kiss right away. This definitely builds up the tension in here with those little things they do and when they FINALLY kiss...this thread will explode. The whole world...not just Thailand will explode. HAHA
U know what? Pope and Bella now are not called Koojin. Media and reporters are calling them Kookwan. These two terms are different. Koojin is thrown more often and they are not memorable.

Kookwan is given to those in older generation like Num and Kop, Ken and Ann etc...So our Popella is already in another level than Koojin. People the entire country will always remember them as Kade and Date.

I hope Ch3 will capitalize this popularity. Because I swear people will give their lakorn a big attention if Pope and Bella are pairing again.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think with this success Bella and Pope will have new and strong loyalty to Broadcast TV with Nong Arunosha and vice versa. I notice she tends to re-use actor/actresses she's fond of after finding success together or if she vibes well with them. Hope to see modern work with Bella and Pope with a good script from her in 2 years when their schedules match up.

During his free time, Pope should definitely draw BPS related things. I remember him being good and his degree after the interview with Mint C, Mark, and Pope for Tawan Deard back then. The host had asked what she learns from Pope and he said he teaches her how to draw but that he can't even beat "the kid" (referring to Mint C) these days haha

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
U know what? Pope and Bella now are not called Koojin. Media and reporters are calling them Kookwan. These two terms are different. Koojin is thrown more often and they are not memorable.

Kookwan is given to those in older generation like Num and Kop, Ken and Ann etc...So our Popella is already in another level than Koojin. People the entire country will always remember them as Kade and Date.

I hope Ch3 will capitalize this popularity. Because I swear people will give their lakorn a big attention if Pope and Bella are pairing again.
Oh wow. I DID NOT KNOW THAT! WOooooow! That is AMAZING! Kookwan it is. Thank for clarifying that..soooo happy for them.

Oh please Ch3 better be smart and pair them again. I don't care when but they better pair again!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

The power of kookwan is back!!!! It could also because Bella has a bf who is extremely public so people don't want to jin Pope and Bella. Fans see them separately but also love them together. :cheer::cheer:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Soooo
I noticed it looks like P'Prik is the one who finds Kade passed out.
Based on spoilers before...
How it's real Karakade who discovers Kade and somehow manages to get P'Pin and P'Yam to get their master. I wonder if it still follows this for that scene, if she managed to somehow possess Prik then to be able to get people to come help Kade. Also seems like Prik is also holding her hand at the end of the teaser on the bed. I mean if it's somehow nice Prik now after the 2 years that she no longer gives Kade a hard time anymore then, I suppose that works too. But if not, it could make sense to me why Prik seemed for concerned than how she's been portrayed so far.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol!! I think Kade was demonstrating how French people greet and then we get that kiss on the cheek hahahahahaha Por Date's in heaven now, but what's the boy to do when he has to kiss the French men

Got that right. Por Date is in cloud nine lol. His expression after the 2nd kiss was cute!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Lol his net frozed. He was watching live instead of working but it frozed. :pancarta:
Oohhh loooool! Thanks for clarifying for me!
Even the live stream doesn't work in the favour of the lead actor x'D

Ahmmmm...a lot lol.

They even did a little parody of that scene. I think the pillow scene is the highlight of this ep hahah

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6fyNtHxX0/

And are they advertising pillow now too? HAHA
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6fwnDhLxN/
Gosh I swear... all the economic opportunities and effect this drama alone is bringing is insane??

Ah huh yeap crazy right!

And 140 millions live viewers on the Chinese site
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6fuxhBn0n/
It's crazy. I tried accessing the Chinese live stream a few weeks ago, and I tried sooooo many times and it still failed. So I just gave up on trying to watch it live anymore already. LOL.

Wowowow so cool that he's a graphic designer!! We usually don't see celebrities showing off their talents that's unrelated to the entertainment world (singing, dancing, modeling, etc.)
It's something I extra admire him for - because I'm a design major slaving in art/design school rn lmaooo soooooo.... he's like my senpai :love: hahahaha jk

I knew he was an art/design major and used to be a graphic designer, but he quit the job to be an actor - so I'm actually quite pleasantly surprised and touched that he's still in touch with his identity and background as a designer despite already being such an accomplished actor. This man's talent and skills are so diversed it's just so impressive.

(And the fact that he is soooo down-to-earth, posting videos/photos/instastories of him at home just doing stuff like watching TV... I love it. Like IG content is highly curated - even much more so for public figures but he's like naaaah I'm gonna post a video of myself in casual domestic set-ups like this LOL)

I've heard of the kookwan term before and I know it supposed holds a higher position in relation... But what does it exactly mean to be a kookwan? How do they differentiate it from just merely koojin? What made Pope/Bella so special that they earned themselves such a title?
I'm just curious and wanna know more - but of course I'm just so happy that they're being thought so highly! :)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oohhh loooool! Thanks for clarifying for me!
Even the live stream doesn't work in the favour of the lead actor x'D

Gosh I swear... all the economic opportunities and effect this drama alone is bringing is insane??

It's crazy. I tried accessing the Chinese live stream a few weeks ago, and I tried sooooo many times and it still failed. So I just gave up on trying to watch it live anymore already. LOL.

It's something I extra admire him for - because I'm a design major slaving in art/design school rn lmaooo soooooo.... he's like my senpai :love: hahahaha jk

I knew he was an art/design major and used to be a graphic designer, but he quit the job to be an actor - so I'm actually quite pleasantly surprised and touched that he's still in touch with his identity and background as a designer despite already being such an accomplished actor. This man's talent and skills are so diversed it's just so impressive.

(And the fact that he is soooo down-to-earth, posting videos/photos/instastories of him at home just doing stuff like watching TV... I love it. Like IG content is highly curated - even much more so for public figures but he's like naaaah I'm gonna post a video of myself in casual domestic set-ups like this LOL)

I've heard of the kookwan term before and I know it supposed holds a higher position in relation... But what does it exactly mean to be a kookwan? How do they differentiate it from just merely koojin? What made Pope/Bella so special that they earned themselves such a title?
I'm just curious and wanna know more - but of course I'm just so happy that they're being thought so highly! :)
This might help. Very interesting

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/koo-kwan-vs-koo-jin.61969/

I guess Kookwan is a title that is very hard to earn as someone else mentioned while Koojin is more easier to obtain.

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Lol!! I think Kade was demonstrating how French people greet and then we get that kiss on the cheek hahahahahaha Por Date's in heaven now, but what's the boy to do when he has to kiss the French men

Khun Lung: Prepare chicken/rooster, I'm going to see them :risas3::risas3:

I think my cheeks still don't work well cos i smile,laugh..... the whole ep like a crazy person... It is too full tonight LOL

Last edited: