[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sounds better than the preview we had before but doesn't have the charm of Oh Dear/You NC I kept on expecting for her to at least those words lol

But can't wait for the subtitles so I can understand the Kade's perspective/ female side.
I agree. I still love the song, but deep down I really wanted her to sing according to how Pete sang his. Like at least answer him and reassure him. . .you know?? I like the verse "Or Jae Eur" the most. HEHE.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Don't they seem like the bad guy?? Especially the dad. He sounded very suspicious when he told Por Duer to go "listen" to Por Date and them.

Yes, eye flirting! It's so funny how the mom is not catching on at all. HAHA. Telling her love will come somehow after marriage, girl love is already in the air! HAHA.

Girl he is doing soo well in KF. I'm not even watching the lakorn just him and I'm satisfied. That lakorn shall get an A++ from me for casting Got as the devil. HAHA.
Haha, just give me all the clips of Got and Alex from KF. Just them two would make a good lakorn already. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks for sharing the MV. Am I the only one who doesn't really like the girl version? It doesn't have the same feeling, I feel like the voice doesn't really match with the song, something about it.

Edit:
Ratings are still high!
Bangkok: 22.6
Nation Wide: 17.4
I like the girls voice, but I don't like how shaky her vibrato is. Haha. It sounded nice in the little snippet I saw, but in the chorus she became shaky. Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Episode 11 had so many LOL moments. I loved his episode. It’s nice seeing the mother warming up to Kade. P’Yam & P’Pin looked like ghosts with their black teeth & long hair in the dark. Startled me for a second there LOL! Their relationship is just so cute. I absolutely Kade & Por Date’s bickering. Por Date’s smile had me smiling for days. I’m blushing hahaha! And the whole conversation between the men when Kade served them her dish. My gosh, I continue to enjoy this lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love love the girl version so much from the lyrics to the way it was sung. It gave me chill with goosebump but warm inside.

Lord...the rating now reached 17.4 nationwide...the rural area is increasing to 15.1. I'm glad the audiences are already invested in this lakorn so they'll stick to it till the end.

@phatman yeah. I love how Mae Jumpa is also curious of what going on in the palace. It's so real because in everyday life we are bound to be curious and have this kind of talk in our household. I smiled so much when seeing Khun Lung immitate Falcon in front of his family and they were all laughing together.

Yeah ep 12 is gonna have us all sqealing from start till the end. :naughty2:
I know. She just doesn't ask because she's a woman and a woman doesn't need to know.
Who else was disappointed when Kade couldn't fight back on Por Date's whole men is more powerful than women?? Haha. Por Date's dad just had to cut in.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Dont want to compare but this beat Nakee’s last episode (episode 11 also). Woahhh love both lakorns tho

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the MV. Am I the only one who doesn't really like the girl version? It doesn't have the same feeling, I feel like the voice doesn't really match with the song, something about it.

Edit:
Ratings are still high!
Bangkok: 22.6
Nation Wide: 17.4
I thought I was the only one too! I don't like the female version tbh. I thought they should have just left it with the male version. Yes, it doesn't have the same feel.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@phatman I had the same thoughts as you in that scene. But I guess that shows how she reflects Khun Luang and has learned to yield in their times.

Seriously Khun P's jealousy is to blame for that scene lolol I do miss Kade's voicing of gender inequality though especially since she was able to be more vocal about it in the early episodes. Hopefully we'll see more :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If not because of football i think it should reach 17% since last week ... :)

Yay, the Bangkok ratings went up! Hasn't caught up to last last week's ratings, but I'm glad it's climbing again.
The average is still increasing so I'm happy!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love the entire cast. I'd watch any of the men be p'ek. Even the oldies lol.

I want Kam to cover the girl version and then for her and Gun to have a duet.

Ok so tomorrow, what's gonna put us in a diabetic coma first, Date and Kade's old school flirting or Malee's desserts?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@D~D Yes! Hehe.

I love the entire cast. I'd watch any of the men be p'ek. Even the oldies lol.

I want Kam to cover the girl version and then for her and Gun to have a duet.

Ok so tomorrow, what's gonna put us in a diabetic coma first, Date and Kade's old school flirting or Malee's desserts?
I'll go for the old school flirting, but . . . I love sweets though.

Reactions: D~D

Riley_Elizabeth

sarNie Egg
Hello, everyone! I jumped on the BPS bandwagon last week when I heard that the Bangkok traffic literally cleared when this drama is on air. I am so glad I decided to check it out because I watched all 10 episodes and read this forum (from page one no less) in less than a week. I really want to thank all of you here for sharing everything BPS, especially the translations and explanations. This is the first lakorn I am watching, and with it, I am discovering a whole new language and culture. I am in love, especially with the script. Omg, every line is so on point, every expression and gesture perfect and the music, oh, the music is just so beautiful. I am really happy that this wonderful drama and amazing cast are taking the world by storm.

I am really looking forward to the new episodes. Each new episode just keeps getting better. I love the politics as much as the romance, family and friendship. I would really like to thank the subbers who make it possible for people like me to watch it. I am also highly anticipating the release of the OST. And is it true that the novel will be officially translated into English? Additionally, if anyone has any recommendations for dramas in a similar vein with BPS, please do share. I heard about the upcoming Nueng Dao Fah Diew - any plans for this to be subbed? Anyone knows if Tawee Pope 1994 is completely subbed?

Thank you all and I am so glad to be here! ^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hello, everyone! I jumped on the BPS bandwagon last week when I heard that the Bangkok traffic literally cleared when this drama is on air. I am so glad I decided to check it out because I watched all 10 episodes and read this forum (from page one no less) in less than a week. I really want to thank all of you here for sharing everything BPS, especially the translations and explanations. This is the first lakorn I am watching, and with it, I am discovering a whole new language and culture. I am in love, especially with the script. Omg, every line is so on point, every expression and gesture perfect and the music, oh, the music is just so beautiful. I am really happy that this wonderful drama and amazing cast are taking the world by storm.

I am really looking forward to the new episodes. Each new episode just keeps getting better. I love the politics as much as the romance, family and friendship. I would really like to thank the subbers who make it possible for people like me to watch it. I am also highly anticipating the release of the OST. And is it true that the novel will be officially translated into English? Additionally, if anyone has any recommendations for dramas in a similar vein with BPS, please do share. I heard about the upcoming Nueng Dao Fah Diew - any plans for this to be subbed? Anyone knows if Tawee Pope 1994 is completely subbed?

Thank you all and I am so glad to be here! ^_^
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buang Banjathorn is another good one! Watch the older version, not the most recent one! There were subs at one point, but IDK if it's still available.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I know. She just doesn't ask because she's a woman and a woman doesn't need to know.
Who else was disappointed when Kade couldn't fight back on Por Date's whole men is more powerful than women?? Haha. Por Date's dad just had to cut in.
Don't worry. Date won't be able to do anything to Kade. She is this fiesty..lmao. Her one line "Go look in the mirror" sent him straight to his dead bed...:risas3: