[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hear about these pills ppl use to help burn fat....like how they recommend drinking green tea cuz it can help burn fat/speed metabolism
Ah so it’s not a diet pills? It has all natural ingredients? I still think it’s not safe. Gotta burn fat the right way ny exercises though instead of taking pills.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I want Ep. 12 now! Lol ahh tomorrow we're gonna break this thread.

But for today, we got the mirror scene. I think Date was blushing. Sheesh she just said go look in the mirror and Date took it like she declared her undying love for him or something lol. Pope and Bella are really adorable in here.

That's the only clip I've seen so far but I actually want to see the palace stuff too.

Part 3 in the AIS commercial series. I wonder how many there are?

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Actually today ep is really well balance. I like every scene. It has all elements. Don't let me talk about Date and Kade. Love is in the air for both of them.

Besides the mirror scene, I really like the scene when his mom was asking Kade to just get married and as time goes by, they will love each other. Their expression were spot on.

I'm loving Khun Ying Jumpa so much this ep. I love the subtle change in her. "Bad mouth with a good heart" is the best way to describe her character.

The scene when Kade, Date, his dad and mom were talking about how French Ambassador behave when meeting the King was cool. The topic is serious but they talk like they are a real happy family. I can't describe but I really feel this way.

Karakade and Kade scene was beautifully done too. We got only one Janward and Rueng scene but that one was powerful enough to keep me interested in their love story...

Can't wait for ep 12.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I want Ep. 12 now! Lol ahh tomorrow we're gonna break this thread.

But for today, we got the mirror scene. I think Date was blushing. Sheesh she just said go look in the mirror and Date took it like she declared her undying love for him or something lol. Pope and Bella are really adorable in here.

That's the only clip I've seen so far but I actually want to see the palace stuff too.

Part 3 in the AIS commercial series. I wonder how many there are?
The mirror confession is actually more romantic than the normal "I love you" confession. It got me all giddy and melting inside. Lol.

I love their indirect confession because its just more special that way. Now I'm waiting for that cheek kiss from Kade to Por Date!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
In my culture, unfortunately, there is still second wives and etc still present.
Kade express my thoughts exactly. How come it's not wrong for guys with multiple wives and it's basically praised upon showing the man's ability but for a female...you'll never see them with more than one husband. SMH

But you guys, my heart is breaking for Malee. She killed it in the crying scene during her fight with Falcon. Louis is killing it with switching his emotions so smoothly from anger, to scary, to sadness and the look of love. I don't like Falcon at all...but seeing the woman you love (one sidely) not love you back and is kind to another man is sad but he put himself in this position. Seriously applauding this scene though.

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Por Date's Mom is definitely softening up. How can she not after seeing how soft her son gets and with Kade answering all sweetly. I'm assuming once Por Date goes to France we'll get more focus on Reung and Janward.

When it gets warmer, I'll def have to try making the food from this drama. The cooking scene during chopping the meat was hilarious hahahha

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Por Date's Mom is definitely softening up. How can she not after seeing how soft her son gets and with Kade answering all sweetly. I'm assuming once Por Date goes to France we'll get more focus on Reung and Janward.

When it gets warmer, I'll def have to try making the food from this drama. The cooking scene during chopping the meat was hilarious hahahha
Lol today's epi got me all hungry. They made the bird nest pork (moo sarong) but I started to crave for the shrimp one.

HNA0

☀️
Wow I didn’t know the one playing as Nang’ek Maid was Louis’s girlfriend
Lol you’re late. Jk. Yeah she and Louis are dating for like close to eleven years now? Not sure the exact years, but they’ve been together for a long time now.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol you’re late. Jk. Yeah she and Louis are dating for like close to eleven years now? Not sure the exact years, but they’ve been together for a long time now.
Haha i really am. Thats so cutte i was just thinking the other day, who ever has Louis is so lucky

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ah so it’s not a diet pills? It has all natural ingredients? I still think it’s not safe. Gotta burn fat the right way ny exercises though instead of taking pills.
I don't know the full info...really.. don't follow it

.but I know trainers have recommend certain things to help....certain supplement can help along with a healthy life style

Best example is drinking green tea...it helps burn fat but you use it with exercising ....ppl use green tea extract...certain protein and soo on....

Generalizing what I know and seen from ppl, nutrient discussions and personal trainer....

spanky

sarNie OldFart

They know each other for a long time as friends first.....dating was more 7 yrs? Official.....they are really cute in R.L

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Dude they eye flirting hardcore in this episode lolololol I freaking love it.

Looking forward to seeing Reung win over Janward's mom. Lol at Kade's wow to what Reung said about Janward and her. Shippers going to ship for sure. However, I love jealous Por Date huffing and puffing more.

Thinking of Bang Rajan, Kade and Reung could've been reincarnation version of Sang and Juang since Kade is as fierce yet delicate like Juang lol

But back in topic, the thread too quiet!!! Dude... happy smiling Por Date is glorious. Pope always had a great smile but he's winning fans with that smile this time around. Like where is my Por Date in this life time.

I'm literally P'Yam and P'Pin fangirling. Yes they about to devour each other I agree.

Dearest

恋の予感
As much as I loved Por Date and Kade scenes together this episode, what really made my heart melt was the moment Mae Jampa held Kade's hand to show her nicely how to pound the garlic. That was so sweet of her to show Kade how to cook without critising her. It also took me by surpised that she would even touch Kade and definitely shows she's accepting Kade regardless of how silly she may be sometimes. Ee Prik annoying as usual.

On another note, Khun Lung is scary when he yelled at Kade over the man having affairs statement. But funny how they just let it go the next couple of days as if it didn't even happen. I do think Por Date was fooling around when he was threatning Kade though. Gross about the horse punishment. Ewwwww

It was also cute how they had family converstations over politics. Although at times, I'm like, Kade--girl you need to keep it down with the side comments. People are catching on to you and you won't be able to explain yourself :facepalm:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ve seen a lot of ppl cover Lydia’s OST or Ice’s OST but have not seen a lot of covers for Oh My Dear. Is it too hard? Or is Pete just that good? Lol jk but I’m really digging a lot of the covers.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not sure if this was shared yet. But apparently Nong wanted Phet to play Reung...I could imagine that tbh. BUT the funny bts wouldn't be the same.
Ch 3 higher ups wouldn't allow Phet and wanted Panjun instead.

What do you guys think?
Hm.......IDK. I think I like Mr. PJ more. Hahah. I think Mr. PJ is the better actor between the two too, but look wise they're both drool worthy hehe. I mean I wouldn't have minded Phet either, but it's Mr. PJ!