[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
K'Nong and the BPS team is going to "ram gae bon" on the 1st. I don't know how to translate it properly. But something like they're all going to do the traditional Thai dance to repay the good fortune. They're trying to get all the actors and they have most of them I think.

I'm looking forward to manly Got doing the traditonal dance the most lol.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
K'Nong and the BPS team is going to "ram gae bon" on the 1st. I don't know how to translate it properly. But something like they're all going to do the traditional Thai dance to repay the good fortune. They're trying to get all the actors and they have most of them I think.

รำแก้บน Ram Kae/Gae Bon
A traditional dance done infront of a spiritual shrine of a God or important figure. This is done as a offering for the good fortune someone receives after they pray and asked.
A traditional culture belief, when someone prays and requests or makes a wish for something usually good luck or forture if it happens they must repay the God or spirits. By offering certain foods or the traditional dance.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching Fah Pieng Din right now. Can't help, but think of Pope in Luerd Ruk Toranong. Haha. Captain and Pope looks soo alike!

D~D

sarNie Adult
News Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick update for the Ao Jao fans: the lakorn will end at 15 episodes with three extended episodes. These special episodes will consist of new edits from the 15 aired episodes, that will be narrated by Bella as Karaked. The episodes will also include the making of the lakorn as well as new scenes. Commercial slots are sold out in one day for these three special airing dates; consider as the highest commercial bidding at the moment. These episodes will air on April 12th, 18th, and 19th. P’Nong guarantees that the Love Destiny fans will love the episodes. Also, the new female ost to “Oh, Dear,” titled, “You, Oh, You,” will be heard this coming Tuesday and Wednesday.

cr: cecilia_creation

Last edited:

Nik

sarNie Hatchling

I hope to see Bella and Pope and Prang and PJ and Joi and EVERYONE :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
News Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick update for the Ao Jao fans: the lakorn will end at 15 episodes with three extended episodes. These special episodes will consist of new edits from the 15 aired episodes, that will be narrated by Bella as Karaked. The episodes will also include the making of the lakorn as well as new scenes. Commercial slots are sold out in one day for these three special airing dates; consider as the highest commercial bidding at the moment. These episodes will air on April 12th, 18th, and 19th. P’Nong guarantees that the Love Destiny fans will love the episodes. Also, the new female ost to “Oh, Dear,” titled, “You, Oh, You,” will be heard this coming Tuesday and Wednesday.

cr: cecilia_creation
Nice! I would def like to hear from evil karakade’s viewpoint! Ever wonder what goes on in her evil mind to be so evil? And ever wonder if she’s sorry for her sin? Hope one of these episodes will narrate that!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

OMG looking forward to this! Bella is busy filming so I'm worry she might not make it.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Ohhh so the system went down for awhile is it. I thought, after watching d yt video of d girl scolding people to stop watching and get a life, everyone finally repent and go back to their own life and work. Hihihi... ;p

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgqb0C3lpiQ/

Can someone please tell me what are they talking about especially between Bella n Pope. Please

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Oh...explains why I never saw anyone post. I was like what happened? But yay!!! I can't wait for the specials - it'll be like Goblin all over again with the specials!

I don't remember who but someone recommended to use Ailee's Goblin OST for this lakorn and I'm currently in the works of it!