[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Oh...explains why I never saw anyone post. I was like what happened? But yay!!! I can't wait for the specials - it'll be like Goblin all over again with the specials!

I don't remember who but someone recommended to use Ailee's Goblin OST for this lakorn and I'm currently in the works of it!

Thats me me!!! Hoorayyy!!! Do share once you are done

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my the affect of this drama still go crazy in Thailand, this is just happen on Sunday. Now every event he went a lot a lot of people came to see him. I never see any actor/actress had a lot of body guard like Pope had right now.

Goshhhh look at the father....he looks so fit and seem stronger than Pope haha. So so good looking old man.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sasi_nang/status/977890599398400002/video/1

IMG_2631.JPG
IMG_2632.JPG

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Very very late to party - I just finished catching up with episode 10... I'm back with rants~

I have a lot of mixed feelings about ep. 10. :(

Unpopular opinion but... The only thing I loved/enjoyed about Date this episode was him fixing the necklace(?? what do u call it) + his puppy eyes welling with tears from his (what-he-thought-is) unrequited love.

THEN the whole thing about Karakade haunting Kade... I knew this is why this development just didn't sit right with people, but seeing it for myself had confirmed for me why... yup. Theoretically, Karakade coming back because she has "unfinished business" is totally awesome, if only they had laid the foundation for Karakade's development or revealed more of her softer side - and not just her continuing to be a spoiled, selfish person she has always (shown to) be. Kadesurang got into this situation which she never asked for, all because of Karakade (karma, past lives and what-not, but Kade doesn't even know any of that yet?). I pity Kade.

Call Kadesurang's response to it noble idiocy - it's true to some extent. But I also thought about how it must feel awful to be assuming another person's identity and having to live as her...you'll probably feel like nothing truly belong to you - or at least this is how I rationalised Kadesurang's actions (apart from just good ol' noble idiocy aka bad writing) - but understandably, it wasn't very clear.

...And then we have new episodes in the next 2-3 days~ Hang in, everyone. :p

Last edited:

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
"พร้อมกันนี้ได้ฤกษ์ดีในวันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 เมษายนนี้ ทีมนักแสดงครบครันนำโดย เบลล่า ราณี, โป๊ป ธนวรรธน์, ปั้นจั่น ปรมะ, ปราง กัญญ์ณรัณ, นุ่น รมิดา, หยา จรรยา, โมสต์ วิศรุต, ชาติชาย, ปราบต์ปฎล ฯลฯ จะร่วมรำแก้บนที่หน้าบริษัทค่ายบรอดคาซท์ เพราะเป็นจุดบวงสรวงละคร และเคยพูดกันไว้ว่าเรตติ้งทะลุเลข 10 จะมารำแก้บนร่วมกัน โดยทั้งหมดจะแต่งชุดไทยเหมือนเดินออกมาจากละคร"

i used google translate it, could get some information.
it is said that on sunday 1st April Bella, Pope, Punjan, Prang, Noon, Joi, P'Pin, etc will attend a dance event ("รำแก้บน Rả kæ̂bn") and they will wear traditonal costume in BPS lakorn and dance together.

Dearest

恋の予感
Maybe they'll do a Q&A with the book and script writers, P'Nong, and P'Mai the director. And I'm betting some historical special part too.

Some of the choices and decisions that go into making the drama are pretty interesting. Like they asked P'Mai is Kade supposed to be a clumsy character cause she's always falling on Date lol. P'Mai said it's to show that they're destined to be, like there are mystical forces always pushing them together. Same thing with the lights effect when Date and Kade look at each other. It's supposed to look like a special "aura" that surrounds them cause their story is pretty fantastical, with time traveling and all.

Or something simple like how Janward and her mom are always in purple which I never noticed. But it's to show how rich Janward's family is because back in the old days the purple dye was hard to get so only rich people could afford it.
Omg I completely forgot to comment a while back that anyone else notice that Prang was always wearing purple. I was like this girl never change her clothes or something hahaha now that you explained it, makes sense.

I love the lights glow whenever Kade and Por Date have a moment and I noticed the intentional placement of lights too. They're placed above, in between, and/or around the two whenever they're alone that way viewers wouldn't be like woahhhh where the light come from lol

This behind the scenes was a while back that I didn't get to until now, but lol Noon laughed the loudest when Louis messed up his french lines. Everyone's having a roll with Mae Jumpa messing up hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgvRJHIl69f/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lolz........Scanned through, but just read/viewed the informative news and photos only.
Wow:clap::thumbup: I can't even go back and check it's too many pages and post messages. Sometimes I even miss the newer post messages when sometimes a few people post at the same time... And the pages jump forward so fast..:risas3::risas3:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wow:clap::thumbup: I can't even go back and check it's too many pages and post messages. Sometimes I even miss the newer post messages when sometimes a few people post at the same time... And the pages jump forward so fast..:risas3::risas3:
Yes, this thread jump forward so fast......It's my favorite story, and it may not just only me who like it, but many people will feel the same.

Dearest

恋の予感
Very very late to party - I just finished catching up with episode 10... I'm back with rants~

I have a lot of mixed feelings about ep. 10. :(

Unpopular opinion but... The only thing I loved/enjoyed about Date this episode was him fixing the necklace(?? what do u call it) + his puppy eyes welling with tears from his (what-he-thought-is) unrequited love.

THEN the whole thing about Karakade haunting Kade... I knew this is why this development just didn't sit right with people, but seeing it for myself had myself confirm why... yup. Theoretically, Karakade coming back because she has "unfinished business" is totally awesome, if only they had laid the foundation for Karakade's development or revealed more of her softer side - and not just her continuing to be a spoiled, selfish person she has always been. Kadesurang got into this situation which she never asked for, all because of Karakade (karma, past lives and what-not, but Kade doesn't even know any of that yet?). I pity Kade.

Call Kadesurang's response to it noble idiocy - it's true to some extent. But I also thought about how it must feel awful to be assuming another person's identity and having to live as her...you'll probably feel like nothing truly belongs to you - or at least this is how I rationalised Kadesurang's actions (apart from just good ol' noble idiocy aka bad writing) - but understandably, it isn't very clear.

...And then we have new episodes in the next 2-3 days~ Hang in, everyone. :p
On the discussion of episode 10 (Long post huhuhuhuhuhu)

Going back a couple of pages, I think someone posted why the director/producer/scriptwriter added jealous ghost Karagade to be an obstacle in Kade and Por Date's relationship. I believe part of this was in order to make Por Date's receive a taste of his own medicine for giving Karagagde a cold shoulder, he now gets to experience what it feels like when a person doesn't reciprocate those feelings. Although, I think what Karagade feels for Por Date was mere infatuation and not love.

Now, this is just my understanding as to why we have Karagade coming back-- this is cause of good ol' character development (which I think is wonderful and rare in Thai lakorn)--her jealousy was the root cause of her own demise and of course, as a ghost, she's still jealous (whether she has a right or not). Now we see her struggle with moving past her feelings of jealousy and becoming a better person that thinks about others instead of just herself. I think we already see a bit of the internal struggle she has at the end of episode 10 where Kade is holding onto her and she's just crying instead of yelling/being mad at Kade. It does in a way makes sense for them to write her ghost coming back as jealous and ungrateful. As it is predictable, whether you read the spoilers or not, Karagade will give in to Kade's kindness.

One thing I took notice of is that although Karagade is a ghost now, her exhibition of strong emotions gives life to her presence. I did wonder why Kade didn't hear Karagade before, but I thought maybe because Karagade wasn't feeling pain/sorrow (likely too preoccupied with being tortured in hell) until she too, realizes that this is going to be the reality as time went by (once all of Kade's merit kicked in). She won't ever be able to return to her body to be with Por Date, just like how Kade (although I think she's coping a little better) won't be able to return to the present to be with her family. As a ghost, Karagade can't do anything about it either, but cry and get upset which she makes known to Kade.

Of course, we have to see how this all plays out regarding Karagade's redemption in character, but I've read spoilers so I'm certain we'll all end up appreciating Karagade for finally changing herself for the better. That is if the script remains similar to the novel.

Dearest

恋の予感
News Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick update for the Ao Jao fans: the lakorn will end at 15 episodes with three extended episodes. These special episodes will consist of new edits from the 15 aired episodes, that will be narrated by Bella as Karaked. The episodes will also include the making of the lakorn as well as new scenes. Commercial slots are sold out in one day for these three special airing dates; consider as the highest commercial bidding at the moment. These episodes will air on April 12th, 18th, and 19th. P’Nong guarantees that the Love Destiny fans will love the episodes. Also, the new female ost to “Oh, Dear,” titled, “You, Oh, You,” will be heard this coming Tuesday and Wednesday.

cr: cecilia_creation
Oh wow, we get Karagade's POV!!?? That's wonderful and I'm loving their way of thinking to expand on her character further. We'll see her in an even more positive light hopefully. Maybe they'll explain a bit of her backstory???

edit: can't wait for the new song as well~ i love the other version, but my life would be complete with a female version. makes me feel squishy reading the translated lyrics~~

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
On the discussion of episode 10 (Long post huhuhuhuhuhu)

Going back a couple of pages, I think someone posted why the director/producer/scriptwriter added jealous ghost Karagade to be an obstacle in Kade and Por Date's relationship. I believe part of this was in order to make Por Date's receive a taste of his own medicine for giving Karagagde a cold shoulder, he now gets to experience what it feels like when a person doesn't reciprocate those feelings. Although, I think what Karagade feels for Por Date was mere infatuation and not love.

Now, this is just my understanding as to why we have Karagade coming back-- this is cause of good ol' character development (which I think is wonderful and rare in Thai lakorn)--her jealousy was the root cause of her own demise and of course, as a ghost, she's still jealous (whether she has a right or not). Now we see her struggle with moving past her feelings of jealousy and becoming a better person that thinks about others instead of just herself. I think we already see a bit of the internal struggle she has at the end of episode 10 where Kade is holding onto her and she's just crying instead of yelling/being mad at Kade. It does in a way makes sense for them to write her ghost coming back as jealous and ungrateful. As it is predictable, whether you read the spoilers or not, Karagade will give in to Kade's kindness.

One thing I took notice of is that although Karagade is a ghost now, her exhibition of strong emotions gives life to her presence. I did wonder why Kade didn't hear Karagade before, but I thought maybe because Karagade wasn't feeling pain/sorrow (likely too preoccupied with being tortured in hell) until she too, realizes that this is going to be the reality as time went by (once all of Kade's merit kicked in). She won't ever be able to return to her body to be with Por Date, just like how Kade (although I think she's coping a little better) won't be able to return to the present to be with her family. As a ghost, Karagade can't do anything about it either, but cry and get upset which she makes known to Kade.

Of course, we have to see how this all plays out regarding Karagade's redemption in character, but I've read spoilers so I'm certain we'll all end up appreciating Karagade for finally changing herself for the better. That is if the script remains similar to the novel.
hehe I love long discussions~

Yeah I totally agree that Karakade's feelings are more of infatuation than love - which was something I mentioned too in one of my previous posts. Though I don't quite agree that this is Date being given his own medicine - like, because he doesn't even deserve that treatment? Since he had very good reasons for not liking Karakade at all, was it not?

Good point that you pointed out how Karakade was crying instead of yelling - which was something I didn't quite manage to consciously register. Thinking about it now, it's so very true! While I did read the many spoilers that Karakade will eventually change for the better, but I was looking for a transition/reason for that said character development, instead of her abruptly having a change of heart. So in this case, her coming back this episode would serve as that transition. It makes better sense to me now.

Dearest

恋の予感
hehe I love long discussions~

Yeah I totally agree that Karakade's feelings are more of infatuation than love - which was something I mentioned too in one of my previous posts. Though I don't quite agree that this is Date being given his own medicine - like, because he doesn't even deserve that treatment? Since he had very good reasons for not liking Karakade at all, was it not?

Good point that you pointed out how Karakade was crying instead of yelling - which was something I didn't quite manage to consciously register. Thinking about it now, it's so very true! While I did read the many spoilers that Karakade will eventually change for the better, but I was looking for a transition/reason for that said character development, instead of her abruptly having a change of heart. So in this case, her coming back this episode would serve as that transition. It makes better sense to me now.
Oh yeah, totally agree, I have no idea why Por Date deserves that treatment and the director/scriptwriter's reasoning that he needs to have a taste of his own medicine or karma doesn't quite make sense. I guess this is coming from the first time Karagade met the family. Por Date already didn't like her even before meeting her and her bad attitude solidified his disgust toward her. It's still a great move on their part regardless because bringing her back adds more to her character and the story itself.

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Oh yeah, totally agree, I have no idea why Por Date deserves that treatment and the director/scriptwriter's reasoning that he needs to have a taste of his own medicine or karma doesn't quite make sense. I guess this is coming from the first time Karagade met the family. Por Date already didn't like her even before meeting her and her bad attitude solidified his disgust toward her. It's still a great move on their part regardless because bringing her back adds more to her character and the story itself.
I feel like we know almost virtually nothing about Karakade, and her relationship with Date + family before Kadesurang came into the picture. But from whatever we know, there was really zero reason for Date to like Karakade at all... So it couldn't have made sense any other way haha

Yup. I've always been all for bringing Karakade back in the story - because she's certainly as important as Kade and Date are (imo at least). It's just the way the idea is executed which is my concern. :')

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Got so much done yesterday due to system down :pancarta:
Hahaha I ended up watching Loukgolf English room eps, Peachii youtuber vlog, Benz and her daughter Preem on a show, Chompoo and her mother with the twins on 3zaap. And other thai showss... And pretty much stay up all night.... :risas3::risas3::risas3: