[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I hope I will have the time! University is kicking my butt, having this lakorn to look forward to every week is basically my only motivation at this point
The same is for me, hahaha. Wednesdays and Thursdays are not much of a wait because the weeks just go by in a flash while I drown in the sea of assignments. :yawn: That's why I still haven't watch ep9/10. :crybaby2:

Usually there's only an soundtrack album with OST from different dramas.
Oh wow nice

Aww~ he looks so blissful and pleased~ My huge soft spot for male leads who will dedicate time to doing tedious handicraft like this - fix a girl's accessories(? I mean, I was thinking about some guys who might be grouchy/frown at ~any girly things~ and don't take it seriously, much less personally fix it) - willingly and happily! Out of all the sweet things Date have done so far, I think this could be one of my top favourites (others off the top of my mind being him intending to warm Kade's hands + him gently reasoning with Kade not to wear the silly hairstyle hahaha).

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I

CANT

UNSEE

THIS

VIDJTCJSJRNVJSJEIFISNWNCNSNS

:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
:worship2: PUNJAN
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgqtxFdnyu7/

Good Lord 7 pages guys lol.

That scene of him fixing the necklace was so cute.
Lol I've lost count of how many new pages today... And it felt quiet and slow.:risas3:
While watching the scene I was wondering did they have those tools back then....

Edit-
And didn't we just reach 200 this week before ep 9???

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aww~ he looks so blissful and pleased~ My huge soft spot for male leads who will dedicate time to doing tedious handicraft like this - fix a girl's accessories(? I mean, I was thinking about some guys who might be grouchy/frown at ~any girly things~ and don't take it seriously, much less personally fix it) - willingly and happily! Out of all the sweet things Date have done so far, I think this could be one of my top favourites (others off the top of my mind being him intending to warm Kade's hands + him gently reasoning with Kade not to wear the silly hairstyle hahaha).
Yea same I like that also.

My heart...I can't...I caught a bad case of the feels, someone send help

I got the feels as well.

alissaax

If anyone finds the audio track of Pope for buppaesunniwaat from the album..... don' forgot to share....

I willl really love youuuuuuuu!!!
:love::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Andd they should have Punjan and Prang sing a track or have a duet together!!!!!!!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Just have a chance to watch this drama up to epi 6. Oh my...I love it very much. It's one of the best lakorn of 2018 (at least for me). Once in a while that I have seen the drama that can caught my attention from the beginning up to now. Enjoy reading all the comments in this thread. Thanks for all who sharing the clips, the pics, etc..... Love all the cast. Two thumbs up! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

alissaax

Just have a chance to watch this drama up to epi 6. Oh my...I love it very much. It's one of the best lakorn of 2018 (at least for me). Once in a while that I have seen the drama that can caught my attention from the beginning up to now. Enjoy reading all the comments in this thread. Thanks for all who sharing the clips, the pics, etc..... Love all the cast. Two thumbs up! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
Omg did you just go through over 200 pages???

Dearest

恋の予感
The same is for me, hahaha. Wednesdays and Thursdays are not much of a wait because the weeks just go by in a flash while I drown in the sea of assignments. :yawn: That's why I still haven't watch ep9/10. :crybaby2:

Oh wow nice

I thought it was so cute how he took the time to fix her necklace, and I also think it was symbolic during that scene because him fixing the necklace was like him mending the relationship or building the relationship.

The necklace is a bit like Kade and Por Date's fate. Broken, but Por Date's love and dedication was able to repair the broken chains of fate to how it's supposed to be. Reung/Present-day Por Date went into mookhood after Kade died in the present, and that was one of the reasons why Kade's spirit went into Karagade's body. Thus, Kade and Por Date are no longer separated and can be together in the same lifetime.
As Kade said "What a man!" Oh yes, Kade, what a man indeed. :naughty2: You lucky girl, you!!!!

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I know right, that's almost $28AUS for me. Thats why I was thinking either I wait til I go to Thailand around June or have a relative buy it first now for me. Or my mum to ask her friend.
Because it's only 280THB so $12AUS for preorders and 300THB afterwards is still about $12AUS.
Yea, I think the website just overpriced it bc the cd itself is at 280THB only lol

It’s actually 20 bucks and something cents since if you buy now you get a dollar off? Lol free shipping.

If I like it I will support it. Thailand isn’t known for their lakorns but this lakorn has made an impact so I’ll help. I don’t think 21 is overpriced, here in the states you still gotta add 7+ for standard shipping.
I support the lakorn but I’m not totally into the songs.. they’re not exactly the kind of music I would listen to lol haha

I honestly didn’t like any of the songs unfortunately

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I thought it was so cute how he took the time to fix her necklace, and I also think it was symbolic during that scene because him fixing the necklace was like him mending the relationship or building the relationship.

The necklace is a bit like Kade and Por Date's fate. Broken, but Por Date's love and dedication was able to repair the broken chains of fate to how it's supposed to be. Reung/Present-day Por Date went into mookhood after Kade died in the present, and that was one of the reasons why Kade's spirit went into Karagade's body. Thus, Kade and Por Date are no longer separated and can be together in the same lifetime.

As Kade said "What a man!" Oh yes, Kade, what a man indeed. :naughty2: You lucky girl, you!!!!
Oh yesss the symbolism!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahhhh . I remember this lakorn very much so, Iwas around 8 years old when I watched this. Didn’t know much of what was going on because of my young age, but I remember loving it so much because it definitely was a different storyline. Ken and Ann were both very funny as well
They showcased sooo much chemistry, but too bad the ending dragged soo much. It was unsatisfying.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So that means his lakorn with Chippy has completed filming. . . that means we'll see it soon. . . yay!! They better start giving him more work!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
My sister and I had a whole discussion of how tragic it is that Kade can't return to the present. If she returns, she gets 2 in 1! Both Date and Reung! Oh, such tragedy!

On a side note, I'm super lucky. My sister got me the OST! :aaaaa:

The thing with ethaicd is that they have included all fees. So if it is $21.50, then you are paying that price. If you want a faster delivery, then you'll have to pay more for that which is an additional $17. I actually think it's not too bad. I've bought kpop albums for more and had to pay shipping too.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
My sister and I had a whole discussion of how tragic it is that Kade can't return to the present. If she returns, she gets 2 in 1! Both Date and Reung! Oh, such tragedy!

On a side note, I'm super lucky. My sister got me the OST! :aaaaa:

The thing with ethaicd is that they have included all fees. So if it is $21.50, then you are paying that price. If you want a faster delivery, then you'll have to pay more for that which is an additional $17. I actually think it's not too bad. I've bought kpop albums for more and had to pay shipping too.

I just ordered the book from eThaiCD but that site is not user friendly-to me anyway. It timed out multiple times before I could submit my order. I didn't get an order confirmation even though my account has been charged so I sent them an e-mail. Still waiting. Any one here ordered from them? If yes, did you have any issue?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I just ordered the book from eThaiCD but that site is not user friendly-to me anyway. It timed out multiple times before I could submit my order. I didn't get an order confirmation even though my account has been charged so I sent them an e-mail. Still waiting. Any one here ordered from them? If yes, did you have any issue?
yes i always order from them and yes i've had this issue before.

did you get an order confirmation? if so, try looking up your order to see if its been processed. it should give you order updates.