[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I'm still amazed that every actor in this Lakorn get so popular. I try to think about another Lakorn that the whole cast got so popular like this, but nothing come to my mind.
I watched the interview of P'Pim,P'yam, so apparently P'ek in the book has black teeth too, and the N'ek tries to teach him how to clean the teeth correctly (if my Thai doesn't fail me, my Thai is still limited).they didn't know that Bella had a lot of tears cuz they were holding her, only when the Lakorn is on air that they saw it. They cried when they watched the scene on TV. I think that they were talking about the whipping scene. The hardest scene is the scene of Karakade was dying . They amazed that Bella was good when kade saw something historic ,her eyes were in awe and shine , cuz when they filmed it's only the green screen ,nothing real. I agree with them cuz through Kade eyes I feel excited like her too when every time she sees something historic

D~D

sarNie Adult
Spoiler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read at your own Risk.

SPOIL ALERT (happens after KM returns from France.” ❤ KM kneels beside the bed holding Ked's hands as she remains laying still on the bed. He gets really worried looking at her, "Mae Karaked, please wake up." Ked breathes softly. KM brings her hand to his nose to blow in some warmth air, "Please don't leave. Please stay here. Please don't leave." He then touches her faces, hopelessly. The loyal doctor comes in to take a look at her. He couldn't determine what kind of illness she has since he has never seen and experienced such health crisis before. KM talks to his dad in the library and both come to a conclusion that they should recite the chant to bring Ked back. Dad: "If we recite the chant and she comes back to be the same person, 4-5 years ago, what will you do?" KM: "Dad, you knew that she's not ...." Dad: "How is it that I don't know? This Karaked has a different behavior than my niece. She's more lovely. I'm deeply attached to her more than I can recall of my niece." KM is touched by his father's word, "I can't stand watching her laying still like this, Dad. If I have to risk it then I'll do it. I'm going to ordain to monkhood forever if she's not returning or if she returns and is not my Karaked but the old one." Ked's spirit travels back to the modern world and sees her mom/grandma/Reun. She meets Karaked and understands everything, from the past to the present. Learns that Ruen ordain into monkhood for her so that she can be reborne and that he's the reincarnation of KM. Also learns that Karaked and her are destined twin, where one can only survive at a time. Karaked gives her body to Ked (older sister) to go back to and thanks her for making her a good person in the eyes of others. She has enough blessings and will leave her body to Ked. Ked wishes to be borne as Karaked's twin in the next life, to live together and grow old together as twin. Ked's spirit comes back to the old days and into Karaked's body. She wakes up and sees how worn down KM is in the last few days; grown mustache and full of sadness

video Cr. buppesannivasfans

***************KM pulls her in for a tight hug, "This is real. You came back, my Karaked. I will be so broken if you don't return today (more of dying)." He bends down his neck to look at her. Pin rushes out of the room upon seeing the two embrace. Ked: "I have to return." KM looks at her in confusion. Ked: "Because I'm so hungry. So hungry I can eat a whole chicken." Hahaha ... she didn't use "cow" like we do here in the states lol KM bursts into a loud laughter. Everyone rushes in, wanting to go in to see Karaked, but is stopped by Pin as she stretches her arms across to deny them the entry. She finally explains to them that they can't go in because the two lovebirds are embracing each other (hugging/kissing -- she didn't say that directly but gesture the servants and Mae Champa to understand it that way). In the room, KM holds to Ked, kiss her softly on the check and eyes, "I was in torment as if I have can't breath (have no life). Please don't leave me again." Ked: "I didn't want to leave anyway. The world became dark after a tiny book fell on to me." KM just realizes something and quickly gets up to do something. Ked is left in confusion in her room. KM rushes to the library, bows to the chanting book, and takes it with him to throw away. His dad stops him. KM: "I'm going to destroy the book and get rid of it. If Karaked touches it again, she may not be this lucky again, Dad." Dad: "Think carefully, son. How can you destroy it? It may effect Mae Karaked." KM stops abruptly, awakes from hearing his dad's words, as he looks at Karaked, standing in the center of the room. KM: "I know what to do now, dad. Please let me keep this book." His dad shakes his head in agreement. KM walks out of the room. Ked: "Where is he going, uncle?" Dad: "He's going to take care of the book that makes you like this." KM: "What do you mean?" Dad: "Por Dae fears that next time you won't return to this body again. He will not accept it if the old Karaked comes back." KM turns to look at her uncle, "The real Karaked?" Note: She didn't reveal herself to him yet, he discovered it himself from the changes he has experience from her in the last 4-5 years that she's with him.

video Cr. bella_albums

spoiler Cr. cecilia_creation

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

SPOIL ALERT (happens after KM returns from France.” ❤ KM kneels beside the bed holding Ked's hands as she remains laying still on the bed. He gets really worried looking at her, "Mae Karaked, please wake up." Ked breathes softly. KM brings her hand to his nose to blow in some warmth air, "Please don't leave. Please stay here. Please don't leave." He then touches her faces, hopelessly. The loyal doctor comes in to take a look at her. He couldn't determine what kind of illness she has since he has never seen and experienced such health crisis before. KM talks to his dad in the library and both come to a conclusion that they should recite the chant to bring Ked back. Dad: "If we recite the chant and she comes back to be the same person, 4-5 years ago, what will you do?" KM: "Dad, you knew that she's not ...." Dad: "How is it that I don't know? This Karaked has a different behavior than my niece. She's more lovely. I'm deeply attached to her more than I can recall of my niece." KM is touched by his father's word, "I can't stand watching her laying still like this, Dad. If I have to risk it then I'll do it. I'm going to ordain to monkhood forever if she's not returning or if she returns and is not my Karaked but the old one." Ked's spirit travels back to the modern world and sees her mom/grandma/Reun. She meets Karaked and understands everything, from the past to the present. Learns that Ruen ordain into monkhood for her so that she can be reborne and that he's the reincarnation of KM. Also learns that Karaked and her are destined twin, where one can only survive at a time. Karaked gives her body to Ked (older sister) to go back to and thanks her for making her a good person in the eyes of others. She has enough blessings and will leave her body to Ked. Ked wishes to be borne as Karaked's twin in the next life, to live together and grow old together as twin. Ked's spirit comes back to the old days and into Karaked's body. She wakes up and sees how worn down KM is in the last few days; grown mustache and full of sadness
[/IMG]

***************KM pulls her in for a tight hug, "This is real. You came back, my Karaked. I will be so broken if you don't return today (more of dying)." He bends down his neck to look at her. Pin rushes out of the room upon seeing the two embrace. Ked: "I have to return." KM looks at her in confusion. Ked: "Because I'm so hungry. So hungry I can eat a whole chicken." Hahaha ... she didn't use "cow" like we do here in the states lol KM bursts into a loud laughter. Everyone rushes in, wanting to go in to see Karaked, but is stopped by Pin as she stretches her arms across to deny them the entry. She finally explains to them that they can't go in because the two lovebirds are embracing each other (hugging/kissing -- she didn't say that directly but gesture the servants and Mae Champa to understand it that way). In the room, KM holds to Ked, kiss her softly on the check and eyes, "I was in torment as if I have can't breath (have no life). Please don't leave me again." Ked: "I didn't want to leave anyway. The world became dark after a tiny book fell on to me." KM just realizes something and quickly gets up to do something. Ked is left in confusion in her room. KM rushes to the library, bows to the chanting book, and takes it with him to throw away. His dad stops him. KM: "I'm going to destroy the book and get rid of it. If Karaked touches it again, she may not be this lucky again, Dad." Dad: "Think carefully, son. How can you destroy it? It may effect Mae Karaked." KM stops abruptly, awakes from hearing his dad's words, as he looks at Karaked, standing in the center of the room. KM: "I know what to do now, dad. Please let me keep this book." His dad shakes his head in agreement. KM walks out of the room. Ked: "Where is he going, uncle?" Dad: "He's going to take care of the book that makes you like this." KM: "What do you mean?" Dad: "Por Dae fears that next time you won't return to this body again. He will not accept it if the old Karaked comes back." KM turns to look at her uncle, "The real Karaked?" Note: She didn't reveal herself to him yet, he discovered it himself from the changes he has experience from her in the last 4-5 years that she's with him.

video Cr. bella_albums

Thank you! My heart is breaking already!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling

video Cr. bella_albums

Thanks for this spoil. Cant wait til that!