[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Off topice for a bit but I'm doing another fan vid for Kade and Por Date ...and then one for Kade and Reungrit.

I'm looking for any good classic Thai songs. Sad song if anyone have any suggestion? Let me know thanks.
You could use the song Kade mentioned, Duen Pen lol. There's plenty of versions but this is my fave cause of the musical arrangement. Will just link it and not post it directly here to clutter up the page.
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfOQdJok5c"

Nirun by Ford. Sad but not classical, it's modern.
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxiCCMUoZeY"

The Kasanaka ost

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
There's only 1 lakorn of Bella I didn't bother watching and that was the one with Aum. Forgot the name of it but I heard it was boring.
That one is Plerng Chimplee. I'm one of the few that loved that movie. I'm probably the only one here on AF that loved it..... Lol. It had a simple storyline and easy to follow with kisses and babies and forests. Yeah.. .. It was entertaining to me at least. Lol

Dearest

恋の予感
Is there a lakorn of Pope's or Bella's that you guys didn't bother to tune into or watched but didn't like if you were already fans of theirs prior to this lakorn?

For Pope's
- Tawan Deard...just a boring storyline to me. Only watched the Singh and Ploykwan's cuts because they had chemistry to make up for the lack of chemistry with Mark and Yaya in this one
- The last 2 "recent" ones with Mew..wasn't interested in the storylines

Bella's
-The one with Ken P
- One with Mark
-Wimarn with Andrew...watched it and some what regretted it. Her character was annoying, and Andrew's acting was below my expectations.
I've only seen Game Rai Game Rak and didn't really care for Pope. I've always wondered why people liked him so much as Mor. But seeing how he is as Por Date and wanting to see how he can act in sweet scenes, I might tune into his other lakorns. I want to see more than just creeping around, sniffing hair, and whispering in her ear ya know. :risas3: BPS only airs 2 days a week, and I dunno if I can wait that long to see some action so I must go find it elsewhere in another drama haha.

As for Bella, I've only seen Padiwarada. The food scenes in BPS makes me think of how Rin was preparing food for Salan (James Ji). Bella already starred in dramas where she has to switch bodies and cook food--she was basically ready to play as Kade lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
That one is Plerng Chimplee. I'm one of the few that loved that movie. I'm probably the only one here on AF that loved it..... Lol. It had a simple storyline and easy to follow with kisses and babies and forests. Yeah.. .. It was entertaining to me at least. Lol
I think one of the few that didn't mind it either. Aum's acting was eh to me and his character is just another one that he's played many times before imo BUT i definitely preferred it over the one with Andrew.
Bella was gorgeous in her dancing scenes. The girl that played Eye's sister is Got's girlfriend in real life again I believe, and still jealous that she's with him. lol

@Dearest Pope does the gentle guy role really well lol but i can see why in GRGR you would've been eh towards him. When I watched it, his role didn't seem as significant or interesting other than being the nice guy who got friendzoned by Mint N's character until she finally saw him as being by her side the whole time

His crying scene in the Khun Chai series to the grandma hit me straight in the heart.

But I definitely, like seeing him in playful roles like Singh and Khun Nu more though.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hmm maybe I'll watch it one day. I read convos about it when it was airing but didn't watch it. PJJ lost its flare after moving to ch3. Don't know what it is, the production? The cast? Not sure.

I actually enjoyed Pope Rak but wished she and Mark had more chemistry then that. With her exploding popularity we'll probably won't have to wait long til she's in another lakorn with Mark.

@Dearest if you are neutral with NY, Game Rak isn't bad. Pope was very sweet in there so you might hate Mint N for hurting him. I like their chemistry in there, too bad she's not a nangek anymore.
Edit: oh wait I read it wrong, you did watch it. Nm lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong There are a few sad classical OSTs I can think of from Khunchai Rachanon. But they sounds like royal songs from French colonization era. Don't know if u like them or not.

Kwam Ruk ความรัก (สาธิดา พรหมพิริยะ)
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_OGO_j2l6c"

Ruk Ery รักเอย
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS0S9Nlvf-0"

I don't know its title in English ฉันจะฝันถึงเธอ
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeKHuOEKnMU"

This one I found randomly
ลาวคำหอม Ost.สี่แผ่นดิน 2546
"www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGNT_dkMZnw"

Dearest

恋の予感
Hmm maybe I'll watch it one day. I read convos about it when it was airing but didn't watch it. PJJ lost its flare after moving to ch3. Don't know what it is, the production? The cast? Not sure.

I actually enjoyed Pope Rak but wished she and Mark had more chemistry then that. With her exploding popularity we'll probably won't have to wait long til she's in another lakorn with Mark.

@Dearest if you are neutral with NY, Game Rak isn't bad. Pope was very sweet in there so you might hate Mint N for hurting him. I like their chemistry in there, too bad she's not a nangek anymore.
Edit: oh wait I read it wrong, you did watch it. Nm lol
Hehehehe, yep, I did watch GRGR- I watched only because of Yaya. Ughhhh, Mint N's character- don't even get me started on her. Pope's character was just sad and I think he deserved someone better after what Mint's character did. I do think Pope can play a sweet guy very well. He matches it. Maybe if he wants to extend his acting ability, he'll venture beyond that. Por Date's kind of a cold person so that's a bit of a change.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
His crying scene in the Khun Chai series to the grandma hit me straight in the heart.
That scene lol. Do you remember the guys talking about that scene in their interviews? They were so amazed and impressed that he could cry like that and played it so well. They were so busy watching that scene that they almost forgot their own part lol. I forgot who was it that kept trying to make him lose focus in different scenes cus he was acting so well.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hehehehe, yep, I did watch GRGR- I watched only because of Yaya. Ughhhh, Mint N's character- don't even get me started on her. Pope's character was just sad and I think he deserved someone better after what Mint's character did. I do think Pope can play a sweet guy very well. He matches it. Maybe if he wants to extend his acting ability, he'll venture beyond that. Por Date's kind of a cold person so that's a bit of a change.
Well he's supposed to be playing a recovering drug addict in his next lakorn. Too bad it'll be with Chippy :sad6:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@kitkat lol yes I remember that too, but not sure who it was either XD

I haven't watched any of Chippy's stuff except short clips that would pop up with Grate or Aum. Thought she was familiar...it's bc I'm more familiar with her boyfriend Antoine
Remember following him from back with Waii and him used to date. He's a handsome fella though lol totally off track

Hopefully, he can keep his momentum he earned with drama with the new one though. He hasn't had any "serious" or "challenging" roles, so hopefully that'll be good.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I remember in Khun Chai Ronnapee, when they found out about how Chai Pee's plane was attacked, and it was only until Pope when he read the letter and cried when I started to sob. Damn I love Pope when he cries.

@WeirFany Gong Yoo?! Are you talking about Goblin?! I love that drama, it's my favorite kdrama and it was hard to love another drama because of Goblin (until BPS came of course!) Both Gong Yoo and Pope have those smiles and stares that kill you. (Great also has a handsome smile as well!).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remember in Khun Chai Ronnapee, when they found out about how Chai Pee's plane was attacked, and it was only until Pope when he read the letter and cried when I started to sob. Damn I love Pope when he cries.

@WeirFany Gong Yoo?! Are you talking about Goblin?! I love that drama, it's my favorite kdrama and it was hard to love another drama because of Goblin (until BPS came of course!) Both Gong Yoo and Pope have those smiles and stares that kill you. (Great also has a handsome smile as well!).
Goblin!! Seriously the best kdrama up to date!! That was the series that got me back into kdrama and away from lakorns lol..

Is this a new event? Another packed mall event?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgivFJMF5QT/

Dearest

恋の予感
Well he's supposed to be playing a recovering drug addict in his next lakorn. Too bad it'll be with Chippy :sad6:
Oh wow! Recovering drug addict?! Lol went from 0 to 100 real quick :risas3: Hmmmm, seems interesting

Dearest

恋の予感
That scene lol. Do you remember the guys talking about that scene in their interviews? They were so amazed and impressed that he could cry like that and played it so well. They were so busy watching that scene that they almost forgot their own part lol. I forgot who was it that kept trying to make him lose focus in different scenes cus he was acting so well.

Oh wow! Now I have to go see that scene lol time to go hunting for it. Do you remember what episode the scene is in?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@missstaceythao yes! haha i've been a fan of his since his movie days with Kim Sun Ah and the drama with Gong Hyo Jin (would love to see him with them again one day)

anyways...i was doing some research since i was bored. Found some on the Falcon guy, and man I'm curious as to what the Thai people or just people who are familiar with that history on what they think of him and if he's as shady as history has it and how he's portrayed so far. I know there's a little excerpt in wiki about how he could've been framed so that someone else could become king and put the blame on him but still little history that points in his favor

Malee is pitiful though man...you marry a man who says he's completely in love with you and promises you protection, but he turns out in history to be a shady guy who happens to betray the country that you grew up in and love.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well history tends to write in favor of the victor right? People said king Ekkatat was a coward and hated his brother, wanting to kill him so he went to be a monk so on and on but they found new information that he wasn't a coward, did good for Auttaya and that he loves his brother ex King Utumpon.

@Dearest I think it's the second to the last episode.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
That scene got me sobbing like crazy. All the brothers were sad about what happened to Chai Pee, but it gets to Khun Chai Ruj and we see tears rolling down his cheeks. I do love Pope’s crying scenes.

Wednesday is almost here!