[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
https://instagram.com/p/BgixzRhnRXZ/

BPS syndrome is so crazy and so strong. Wish i lived in Thai, I would be in those crowds and scream ‘khun p’ until my throat hurts.

Hope Bella will get this kind of crowds too if she attend some events. Not being biased, I love Pope too. But... I think Bella played a big role in BPS.

When i watch BPS, i couldn’t see Bella but karakade or kadesurang. And for pope, hus acting is good. but in my opinion bella is the only parter that could bring his character alive. He matches well with other actress, but with bella, it feels different. Like they could bring out each other inner charm.

I hv to admit, i watch drama for the nang ek. Because it’s easy for me to fall in love with the pra ek, but it’s not easy for me to like the nang ek.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Wow 205 already!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!
I love this lakorn so much, especially Bella. This is my first lakorn of her. Could someone please tell me what other lakorns she plays in?
Now I am a big fan of her. She is such a great actress.
Bella and Matt are my top #1 Thai actresses. My top #2 are Mint C and Mew Nittha.

Thank you for all the updates.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Wow 205 already!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!
I love this lakorn so much, especially Bella. This is my first lakorn of her. Could someone please tell me what other lakorns she plays in?
Now I am a big fan of her. She is such a great actress.
Bella and Matt are my top #1 Thai actresses. My top #2 are Mint C and Mew Nittha.

Thank you for all the updates.
You could watch khun chai putipat, padiwarada (both are w/ james ji), plreng chimplee, and plreng boon. Sorry if there’s a miss splelling of the title hahha

Dearest

恋の予感
Yeah, I'm not helping this forum by going off topic muahahahaha but I must say...as much as we all want our actors to be faithful men like in the dramas they portray, a lot of them (not all) aren't. STILL, I don't think it's difficult to be faithful though regardless of urges or not and this goes for girls or guys...I mean, sheeeeesssshhhh if all you want is to relieve "urges," stay single and let the other party/parties know what they're getting into.

It doesn't help that Thai celebrities use terms like "talking" or "pee nong" to distance themselves from the situation and relationships they do have with girls/guys. This could mean they're "talking" or "pee nong" with a ton of other people and for some reason they think that's ok....I guess, you have to keep all options opened, even after 8+ years of talking or being pee nong lol. Or this tactic is how you get yourself out of sticky situations by saying it wasn't serious, just "talking" and we are "pee nong." lololol That would suck for the other person.

Going back to Pope, he's had plenty of news with other girls before so I'm not surprised by what's happening now. I've read a lot of crazy things about Pope and rumors about him waaaay before BPS, but that didn't stop me from watching this lakorn. It probably won't stop the rest of us or Thailand as well.

Back to BPS:

Whoo hoo one more day! :) From reading the spoilers, I think there may be a ton of angst in this episode-- boo hoo...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Of course I get that but it does ruin the feeling for the lakorn and I just don't want that. I'm not stopping anyone...if you must do then put under spoiler or something if that's important for you to share or talk about. I know and accept that all actors and actresses are human too and not perfect. There bond to be good and bad news BUT while this lakorn is airing I just wish that we keep their personal life minimum to repect their hard work for this lakorn. With that little news of Pope, some are already saying it'll be hard to watch the lakorn with his scandal and I don't think that is fair because he is not the only one in this lakorn.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude or controlling in this thread. You do what you gotta do but while you are wanting to relate scandal or gossips info, rather it's good or bad, please note that there are others who doesn't want to know or think it's important to the lakorn.

I'm sure there are many things we all can find to discuss while waiting for the next ep other than gossips/scandals. Otherwise I suggest to put under spoiler so that those who want to read and discuss could and those who doesn't won't have to read it.

Thank you.
Ok this will be the last time I reply to you about this cus I don't want it to seem like we're arguing when we aren't :).
You don't need to worry about anything ruining this lakorn because it won't. Speaking for myslef and not others, I believe that If someone feel like other talks are ruining this lakorn or feel like scandals will make them turn away from this lakorn then they're not really into the lakorn itself but instead are into the trend of how popular the lakorn is. Fans of the lakorns are fans of the lakorns. Most people here are fans of the lakorn and are adult enough to be able to separate personal stuff from the work. However as with any fame, there will be things that will cause questions. It may not have to do with the lakorn but it does have to do with the cast. Fans will want to ask questions and will want answers. Where do you think they should post the questions? In other threads? Fans of the lakorns who may know what is going on may not venture to those threads to answer so it is understandable to ask or talk about it here. People arent going to go offtopic forever so don't worry that it will bring the lakorn down. ;);):)

Ok I said my piece so continue to talk about this lakorn only, I'll be happy to read. :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized how many body swapping roles Bella has been in. She had Pope Ruk w/ Mark, PPO w/ Boy, & now this one. She must be real good at these roles. Didn’t realize until I saw my sister watching PPO last night.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Come back from all the dramas!
Another flash fanfic for Reung's fan club. I'll have to admit, writing about Reungrit and Kadesurang, and Muen Reung is so fun!

Familiar
[Friendship]
Summary: Kun Reung thought back to the first time he met with Mae Karaked.

“Ai Reung!”

His name was called with such familiarity—with such joy and hope—that it made him blink, surprised. And when he saw who the woman was, he was even more taken aback, this time by how stunning she looked.

‘Who is this girl?’

“Do you know me?” He asked, brimming with curiosity. If they had met before, he was sure that he would recognize her from the first glance. It was not just because of how she looked impossibly beautiful, but also because of how the woman possesses such strangely refreshing aura that filled in the training ground like cool water that both calm and exhilarate everything it touches.

And her eyes.

He had never seen a woman with such open, honest, innocent eyes before.

“Ai Reung! It’s really you!” Despite not having any basic understandings why she looked at him like he was her world and star. Reung started to smile. The woman used ‘Ai’ before his name like they were the best of friends, and it once again took the man by surprise, followed closely by amusement. This woman, she seemed like if she didn’t care enough about custom, she would leap up to hug him!

Strange, but lovely, this one.

He looked straight into her eyes and, again, was struck by how expressive they were.

She looked at him like—

Like she cared about him so much, like she—

Like she was the happiest woman in the whole world, just from seeing his face.

She looked like a girl in love.

Realizing this, Meun Reung swore he fell in love with the nameless woman a little, too.

(But of course she was the infamous fiancé of his best friend.)

Whoop. That's it. Maybe next time I'll write something from Junward's Pov. Or maybe from Por Date's. ❤

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
U know how happy I am to see Bella is not alone in 3Zaap? At first they only showed her in modern clothes but now she changed outfit to BPS with her servants. :angel10: it's gonna be a hilarous episode :aaaaa:
I was betting on Prang and Susie to match with the guys episode but they must have different schedules. Glad its with the servant crew. Bella said in a clip on IG somewhere that technically Pin/Yam should be the p'ek because she spent way more time with them than the real p'ek lol. I hope the hosts make them do that dance Bella posted of her, Pin/Yam/Joi.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I was betting on Prang and Susie to match with the guys episode but they must have different schedules. Glad its with the servant crew. Bella said in a clip on IG somewhere that technically Pin/Yam should be the p'ek because she spent way more time with them than the real p'ek lol. I hope the hosts make them do that dance Bella posted of her, Pin/Yam/Joi.
Yes I was hoping for Prang and Susie too but the servant team is much more fun I guess.

Lol..the 3Zaap team is having the time of their life right now. They are eating pork (Mu Kratak) now in front of camera.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgjX7zmj1yY/

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Is there a lakorn of Pope's or Bella's that you guys didn't bother to tune into or watched but didn't like if you were already fans of theirs prior to this lakorn?

For Pope's
- Tawan Deard...just a boring storyline to me. Only watched the Singh and Ploykwan's cuts because they had chemistry to make up for the lack of chemistry with Mark and Yaya in this one
- The last 2 "recent" ones with Mew..wasn't interested in the storylines

Bella's
-The one with Ken P
- One with Mark
-Wimarn with Andrew...watched it and some what regretted it. Her character was annoying, and Andrew's acting was below my expectations.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is there a lakorn of Pope's or Bella's that you guys didn't bother to tune into or watched but didn't like if you were already fans of theirs prior to this lakorn?

For Pope's
- Tawan Deard...just a boring storyline to me. Only watched the Singh and Ploykwan's cuts because they had chemistry to make up for the lack of chemistry with Mark and Yaya in this one
- The last 2 "recent" ones with Mew..wasn't interested in the storylines

Bella's
-The one with Ken P
- One with Mark
-Wimarn with Andrew...watched it and some what regretted it. Her character was annoying, and Andrew's acting was below my expectations.
Wimarn Mekala was horrible. I couldn't get into Bella' s or Andrew's acting in there. I loves the old one with Johnny and Kat E and was excited to see the remake since it had two of people I enjoy watching. Fell way short.

There's only 1 lakorn of Bella I didn't bother watching and that was the one with Aum. Forgot the name of it but I heard it was boring.