[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I am just gonna wait till the show ends before trying to get the ENG subs. Maybe CH.3 will loosen up by then. Big thanks to SDJK for trying to persevere.

Also, don't mind whoever that person was mocking or pointing out about the English spelling. I'm an English native speaker and I have to commend anyone that can speak/write more than one language. Currently trying to learn Thai and Spanish and....struggle is real.
Thank you :)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I honestly wouldn't mind Popella in a modern lakorn. Hehe. I'm sure they'll get to pair up again in the near future. Ch3 won't let them go easily. The production though must not be a clumsy comedy. Haha. It must be a romantic drama. :p
I want to see them in a slap and kiss... or something romantic comedy.

Thanks I will watch the videos soon :).

Thank-you I didn't know what it meant :icon12:
That's my understanding for buppaesunniwaat.
A couple that are destined to meet and love one another, no matter how long and every lifetime they will eventually find one another and meet again.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I would love to see Popella in a modern lakorn to.

That's my understanding for buppaesunniwaat.
A couple that are destined to meet and love one another, no matter how long and every lifetime they will eventually find one another and meet again.
Oh okay.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is susie going to have anymore lakorns? I want to see more of her she’s super gorgeous. She was gone for awhile it’s too bad p’nong never promoted her like that
I read somewhere that She only take one lakorn per year because she's more focus on her business in chiangmai now.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I want Pope and Bella to star in a new melodramatic/tragedy/dramatic lakorn with babies popping here and there. Kisses happening here in there/ "Mai Bloy" happening here and there. Vacations to the beach here and there :naughty2:. Tears of jealousy running down there cheeks here and there. Falling on the bed here and there. Yeah, that's pretty much what I wish their upcoming lakorn together will be like.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I want Pope and Bella to star in a new melodramatic/tragedy/dramatic lakorn with babies popping here and there. Kisses happening here in there/ "Mai Bloy" happening here and there. Vacations to the beach here and there :naughty2:. Tears of jealousy running down there cheeks here and there. Falling on the bed here and there. Yeah, that's pretty much what I wish their upcoming lakorn together will be like.
WOW..I LOVE EVERYTHING AND WANT EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID.
:clap::aaaaa:

I hate slap and kiss...rape scene but at this point if it involve Popella i DON'T care anymore! Just put them together and make sure there's babies in there too. Lol

I want :kidnap: scene and getting lost in the jungle with lost of jealousy scenes!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like Ice’s version of the song more than Gun. I can hear too many breathing sound from Gun’s version which it bothers me when singers does that. Gun is so cute with his dimples though. Haha
You mean Pete? Haha. I like Pete's voice more than Gun, but I seem to like the arrangement of Gun's version more. Haha. I like both though!

Joob joob's here and there!!! Haha. I love the idea!

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Yes SJDK team is amazing. They are so kind to help us understand thai dramas by providing free subs. If you can't stand the wait anymore and can view on vimeo via the wordpress site, PM me for the pass.

I can't wait for Wednesday :) gosh so sad thinking about what I'm going to do after this lakorn ends though.
I would be wary of giving the password to just anyone who PMs you! Would suck if someone got the password and is that one person who is reuploading without giving credits or is someone from channel 3. Would waste all of SJDK's efforts =/

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Y'all... took a weekend break away from this and it jumped 30 pages. Lol

Trying to catch up.
Dang really just my luck that I fell asleep watching ep8 before everything went down.

But nonetheless, so much appreciation towards SJDK. Their perseverance for the fans like myself who dong know a lick of Thai makes my so thankful. Hopefully they accept my request to join that group or if anyone could inform me how to request the password. .. I'd be sooo thankful.

I think I'm in the minority, but I think Susie looks pretty and not pretty depending on tnt makeup. She's really pretty at the Ch. 3 event and as Malee... probably bc thicker make up style. But in lighter makeup or no makeup, I don't find her as pretty.

I've been on Instagram, and notice the 2 Mints are friends on there after Mint N. Commented on Mint C's picture. I really liked Pope with both of them respectively. With Mint C, he played such a playful and flirty cowboy lol but with Mint N, he was such a patient and kind doctor.

Last edited:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Oh! I love all your "here and there" Love so so much!!!

I really want to see them reunite again in modern lakorn, Except too drama or love blind to stupid. My heart cant handle that

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Y'all... took a weekend break away from this and it jumped 30 pages. Lol

Trying to catch up.
Dang really just my luck that I fell asleep watching ep8 before everything went down.

But nonetheless, so much appreciation towards SJDK. Their perseverance for the fans like myself who dong know a lick of Thai makes my so thankful. Hopefully they accept my request to join that group. Lol

I think I'm in the minority, but I think Susie looks pretty and not pretty depending on tnt makeup. She's really pretty at the Ch. 3 event and as Malee... probably bc thicker make up style. But in lighter makeup or no makeup, I don't find her as pretty.

I've been on Instagram, and notice the 2 Mints are friends on there after Mint N. Commented on Mint C's picture. I really liked Pope with both of them respectively. With Mint C, he played such a playful and flirty cowboy lol but with Mint N, he was such a patient and kind doctor.
I agree Susie doesn't look all that gorgeous in here because her makeup is very light.