[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I think you need to have an FB or be friends with one of the admins or contact them somehow...because they want to make sure you're not a lurker or anything =/
Thanks for replying....I guess i'll just watch raws for now and wait for the show to finish and then download 1080p they said they were working on....480p was actually bothering me I wanted to request 720p for download but 1080p is tons better...

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for replying....I guess i'll just watch raws for now and wait for the show to finish and then download 1080p they said they were working on....480p was actually bothering me I wanted to request 720p for download but 1080p is tons better...
Maybe you can contact her here? Petra has an asianfuse account. Not sure if it would work, but wouldn't hurt to try? Not sure how you would show her you're not a lurker though since we're quite anonymous here.

But she's so nice! I asked her in the comments if she could please add me into the group and she quickly sent me a friend request and added me into the group!

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
It's for real bella with weir? I always found the news said yes and no
I don't even remember them confirming that they're officially dating, but weir actually posts photos of her on his IG now and they tag each other in photos etc so their relationship is "public" now I guess lol they're not "hiding" their relationship anymore

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:eek: can anyone please spoil what happens in this scene? How did kades grandma and her mom end up in the past?
Or it could be Kade missing them and dreaming. In the summary only mentions she see them again when she finds out why everything happened to her.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Can you create a FB account? because to be in the private group, you need to have a FB account.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Many of you may agree or disagree with me but I find all female characters in this lakorn very strong. Though Malee and Janward may seem to be elegant and weak but they know how to fight back.

Malee is not stupid. She knows what Falcon is up too and tries her best to change his mind. And she didn't even let Falcon see his children at the last minute. She single handedly raised her children by using her skills in making desserts. Her character is praised a lot later in this lakorn.

Despite being good at housework, Janward is educated. She is also good at writing poem as what her father said. There is a scene of her talking to Falcon after her father died (I saw in one BTS). Look like Falcon came to her house to apologize and she looks really strong.

Kade is good at everything. No need to say. She is a fighter, a nurse (she know how to treat Malaria, she know how to do CPR, and so on), a housewife, an archeologist, and a comedian....:risas3: I would want her to be my daughter-in-law anyday.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Can you create a FB account? because to be in the private group, you need to have a FB account.
It's ok. I'll wait til they can open to public. I still have this place and good people here to help me understand if I want to understand some scenes.:thumbup:
I prefer not to be on SNS. I don't have accounts on any of them...It's fine....maybe this way I will pick up some more words of the thai language.:)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OMG GUYS THIS DUDE REACTIONS IS SOOO ON POINT LOL. The power of BPS!...can drive anyone crazy. I can feel the DUDE pain and he loovveee rueng lol..fanboy much

LMAO!! This made my night!! Aww! He’s so hilarious! And the way he fanboys over PJ lmao!!! Hearts!! 55 :risas3::icon12::love::icon12:

It’s so unfortunate the FB sub page got closed down cuz now he won’t be able to understand it. :( He was just as mad as the non-Thai speakers. I’m just amazed he even watches Thai dramas lol :p

We really need subtitles for international viewers! Thai dramas would make a bigger influence on the western world.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Wow so happy for Pope. He said now he had so much events that he had to choose which one he wants to attend, couple events a day, and it 7 days a week. That's why we saw a lots of clip he took a nap in the office. One more clip today.....he need a wife to take care of him now. He insisted that Susi still his ideal woman. So I think and guess he may wait for Diana Flipo for a few more years before going public like Bella/Weir kkk. I don't know why but Diana Flipo seems not fit for him.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgdPn5zHAVj/?explore=true

He really like baby, I saw many clips he hold, play and kiss babies. Here one with the baby and Kade's mom in this drama.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgdFNpBHJiw/?explore=true

Last edited:

alissaax

I translated a summary from YouTube for ep 9 and 10. So people can sort of understand without subs.

Ep 9 and 10
After maralia spreads and a servant dies, Kade gives her servants money to buy insect net tents for the servants in the household. So many people came to the house wanting to sell themselves as servants because they want a insect net tent, so Khun Ying Jumpa punishes Kade for causing this to happen. But Por Date and his father helps Kade.
Someone comes to tell Junward's father that Falcon with the two Englishmen are embezzling from the trade company. So he called Falcon to warn him but falcon gets mad. On the same day, someone from a department came to request they don't build something and gave him money to encourage him to inform the King on their behalf. He took it without thinking much but Falcon saw everything and told the King.
Malee heard Falcon and the two Englishmen talking about Junward's father so she goes tell Kade to warn Junwards father but it was too late cause Junward's father was already sentence guilt to corruption, receives whipping as punishment and he dies afterwards.
Someone suspects falcon is the one behind it so he discusses it with Date
Date and his friends believes that Falcon is behind everything so they plan to prove it. And they go out at night to burn down the english warehouse but get caught by english guards so they fight and escape.
When Por Date returns home, he see Kade whom was worried and waiting for him. Kade questions him but realises what he went to do after she smells smoke from him.
The burning of the warehouse made falcon and his two Englishmen friends get question from a English rep about their burnt warehouse but falcon says he has nothing to do with it. The rep wanted falcon to speak with the King regarding the matter but he refuses to do it. The rep got mad so announced closing down the trading company leaving people without work.
After Junward's father passed away, Reung feels sorry for her and admires that she's a strong woman. He often comes to see her but her mother isn't pleased cause Reung's title or status is at a lower title than Date.
The spirit of Karakade returns to Kade. She knows that Kade is about to agree marrying Date, even though she's mad and upset shes unable to return to marry date cause she already died.
Kade feels bad that she fell in love with Date. She knows that Date belongs to Karakade not her.
Date decides to ask his mother to have a wedding for him and Kade.
But Kade keeps reminding herself about her promise to Karakade and promised she won't break it.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
[/url][/IMG]
Credit: popezaap instagram
For those who haven't seen this pic yet..
I mean, I can totally imagine him in my classroom since it looks quite the same as mine in high school sooooo imaoo i'm gushing.
OMG HE IS SO CUTEEEEE!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow!!!!! They are so gorgeous couple!!!!! I just love this lakorn so much. This is my top #1 lakorn.
Thank you for the pictures and updates.
They are definitely! I love Por Date jacket. This must be the scene before he leave for France?

But yeah this lakorn is rocking my world

alissaax

I get YOU hun. I go thru that feeling everyday and everytime I see goodie pics of them hahahah
I had the Benz N and Mark K as Saiparn and Poodit photo from Naree Rissaya as dp for almost 2 years. And I recently change it last week.... Seriously will be change it every week til this ends