[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Sorry but can't stand grammar police members and why comment if you have nothing value to add? I can read through the lines what @pangiaxiong is trying to type and it could be a case of autospell or typos where she meant to say ' What could be "so" important for them to add more scenes. Can't wait'.

Edit to add: BTW, English is the second language for majority of the members here, so it would be nice if everyone understands each other w/o critizing.
Exactly right!! There's so many people here with English as 2nd language.
I ignored the mistake after it didnt make sense and kept rereading to understand what she meant.
I'm most fluent in English... I speak understand Lao and understand Thai but I rarely speak...sometimes people don't understand things I say in English or Lao. And I'm always making mistakes typos and basic grammar when I message with my friends and we just laugh over how many times we try to correct ourselves or one another when we make simple mistakes.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
They made an acc just to say that and tried to correct you. Geeeeeee..:risas3::risas3::risas3::clap::clap:

@Sokun You didnt need to make a acc just to rudely correct her. People make mistakes when they type and don't check sometimes.
I'm sure that was the case lol. I guess my post was really important for him/her to understand.

I'm mostly typing on my phone and auto correct doesn't help much when you're typing really fast haha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm sure that was the case lol. I guess my post was really important for him/her to understand.

I'm mostly typing on my phone and auto correct doesn't help much when you're typing really fast haha
Yeah I know my phone loves correcting noy to boy or not when I type up the name. My sister is noy and my brother is boy so it doesn't help when I message any of them :risas3:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: can anyone please spoil what happens in this scene? How did kades grandma and her mom end up in the past?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgdAb9PF3qA/

Episodes 13-14
This is when Kadesurang touched the spell book in Ork Ya's library. Her spirit left Karakade's body. Kadesurang's spirit met up with Ahjan Cheebakhaw. She asked him to take her home but which one? With his help Kadesurang was able to see her accident and its aftermath in the modern time. Kadesurang learned that she had a younger twin sister based on the conversation between her mom and grandmother. Kadesurang went to see Reungrit and found out that he had always loved her. Then she saw that Reungrit's spirit is actually Por Date.

So in that picture, I think it's the scene when Kadesurang said goodbye to her mom and grandmother. :sad6::crybaby2:Her mom said, "In the next lifetime, come back and be my daughter again.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgdAb9PF3qA/

Episodes 13-14
This is when Kadesurang touched the spell book in Ork Ya's library. Her spirit left Karakade's body. Kadesurang's spirit met up with Ahjan Cheebakhaw. She asked him to take her home but which one? With his help Kadesurang was able to see her accident and its aftermath in the modern time. Kadesurang learned that she had a younger twin sister based on the conversation between her mom and grandmother. Kadesurang went to see Reungrit and found out that he had always loved her. Then she saw that Reungrit's spirit is actually Por Date.

So in that picture, I think it's the scene when Kadesurang said goodbye to her mom and grandmother. :sad6::crybaby2:Her mom said, "In the next lifetime, come back and be my daughter again.
Thank-you for sharing, aww that sounds like amazing scene:sad6:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Oh! You gotta see the quality of 1080p! It’s a long ass download but it’s worrh it. Our good friend is doing 1080p for our projects. I hope she will release it soon! I don’t think I can say much more lol
homg so your friend is going to release the 1080p subbed ver too? I already downloaded the ones you uploaded for future rewatching purposes (I always watch dramas like 3-4 times lmao)

Dearest

恋の予感
Bit off topic, but relating to Pope.

Poking around ig and saw this clip of Pope and Mew...which lakorn is this? His acting seemed a little off here, but omg I need some sweetness from Por Date (which haven't gotten enough of) so I have to check out Pope's previous lakorn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgd18qcnhGP/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Bit off topic, but relating to Pope.

Poking around ig and saw this clip of Pope and Mew...which lakorn is this? His acting seemed a little off here, but omg I need some sweetness from Por Date (which haven't gotten enough of) so I have to check out Pope's previous lakorn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgd18qcnhGP/
I think that's the latest one. It's a comedy called Pau Yoong Loong Mai Wang. He plays an uncle raising his younger brother's son and she plays a daycare nanny or something

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So I’ve finally reached around to ep.8 & am so bothered by Louis’ “profound” love for her. He’s all eyes on her & seems to love her so much & acts like he can’t live w/o her after one stare?! Not convincing lol. It’s okay though. We don’t see him as much so I’ll bare w/ it.

Dearest

恋の予感
So I’ve finally reached around to ep.8 & am so bothered by Louis’ “profound” love for her. He’s all eyes on her & seems to love her so much & acts like he can’t live w/o her after one stare?! Not convincing lol. It’s okay though. We don’t see him as much so I’ll bare w/ it.
Haha I think we all feel the same way. Boy has such deep feelings for her...when? And why? Especially why? Their scenes are boring. I'd rather see Malee and Kade together instead which I think we will later on. I'm not even going to feel bad for Louis's character.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree. He doesn't love her one bit. He's just obsessed.