[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Before you sleep tonight, will you think of me?
Hit like just once on my picture can you Please?
Don't just msg me directly because I can't reply to all
Post in the comment ok my dear
No matter how many comments, I just want to tell you whether 10, 100, or 1000 i still read them all.

I always check ig before I sleep
Even if missed I can still go back and look
I like to tell you ladies that I miss all of you
:risas3::pancarta:
Hahaha. Omg. Ok Pan, will do. Haha.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just now saw the video that Prang posted up of her singing the OST by Lydia. Her coice is amazing! She can sing.
Way better than some other n'eks!!!! :clap::clap:
You can search up on YouTube for her singing other ost songs cause shes done a few for power3 concert

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg I love the second one. The song obviously suits them. Haha. How is Tawee Pope anyway? I have never seen the lakorn. What are some similarities?
TBH I like the storyline and all but Pancake and Om weren't that good in playing their character. I got bore and stop after a few episodes.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
TBH I like the storyline and all but Pancake and Om weren't that good in playing their character. I got bore and stop after a few episodes.
I watched it all the way to the end. It wasn't as great as the original. This song suit Pope and Bella more......everything suits them now :thumbup:

Omg, I just can't get over how wonderful they match as a couple. I watched the whole Kongchai series with the brothers and never thought they would match since they were paired up with others. And I was a big Jiranee fan but omg, forget it James! Pope is the best male lead for Bella. They should reunite in another Boran or historical romance again. No remake though. And no slap and kiss kind.....Pope too much a gentleman:aaaaa:.

I love all the characters in here. Even the annoying servants play their roles very well.

I'm kind of sad this drama is ending at episode 15. It should be an episode 18 kind of drama to cover all the storylines. 20 is too long and 15 is too short (and a weird number to end at). Going to have major withdrawals when it end.:sad6:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys did you all see SJDK's post . . . ? SOOOO Are they discontinuing or are they continuing, but in private?? I didn't finish downloading 7 and 8. . . I'm not sad at all. . . :sad6:

SIGH. . .

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Guys did you all see SJDK's post . . . ? SOOOO Are they discontinuing or are they continuing, but in private?? I didn't finish downloading 7 and 8. . . I'm not sad at all. . . :sad6:

SIGH. . .
My understanding is that they are in private mode right now. If you want to see the rest of the latest episode then I think you have to donate. I think they are trying to figure out the best solution right now for everyone but are opening the links to the donors first because they donated. And I think you have to ask for the password?

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I understood the message.

Z.S.

sarNie Egg
I was halfway through episode 7 when it went private :( I made an account for the archive.org website but it says video not available. :( Anyone know how I can access episodes 7 and 8?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My understanding is that they are in private mode right now. If you want to see the rest of the latest episode then I think you have to donate. I think they are trying to figure out the best solution right now for everyone but are opening the links to the donors first because they donated.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I understood the message.
So they're still going to be subbing, but will give privilege to the donors. . . and after 2 months they'll publicize them??

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I watched it all the way to the end. It wasn't as great as the original. This song suit Pope and Bella more......everything suits them now :thumbup:

Omg, I just can't get over how wonderful they match as a couple. I watched the whole Kongchai series with the brothers and never thought they would match since they were paired up with others. And I was a big Jiranee fan but omg, forget it James! Pope is the best male lead for Bella. They should reunite in another Boran or historical romance again. No remake though. And no slap and kiss kind.....Pope too much a gentleman:aaaaa:.

I love all the characters in here. Even the annoying servants play their roles very well.

I'm kind of sad this drama is ending at episode 15. It should be an episode 18 kind of drama to cover all the storylines. 20 is too long and 15 is too short (and a weird number to end at). Going to have major withdrawals when it end.:sad6:
Lols. I'm with you everything just look good with them. Same here...was a big Jiranee fan but yeah, bye James. Still love ya though..just changing ship lol. I was surprised by Pope and Bella. Now I'm waiting for another lakorn with them!

Mango12

sarNie Egg
So they're still going to be subbing, but will give privilege to the donors. . . and after 2 months they'll publicize them??
They will continue subbing as much as they can. They seems to still working on releasing the videos to everyone but right now are giving privilege to those who donated. That's as much as I understood it. Thank goodness I watched the latest episodes last night :thumbup:

I think the best thing is to let them figure out what to do right now that will be best for everyone. As for the 2 months comment, I think that was in case Ch3 won't let them sub so they have to wait until like months after it airs to sub it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought you just need to contact them or provide them your wordpress username?
I'm just a little confused because it seemed to be that way, but then they went and said "YES! You will have to suck it up and go watch it raw, we really are doing our best." So I wasn't sure if they're talking about those who aren't donating or just everyone in general??