[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They will continue subbing as much as they can. They seems to still working on releasing the videos to everyone but right now are giving privilege to those who donated. That's as much as I understood it. Thank goodness I watched the latest episodes last night :thumbup:

I think the best thing is to let them figure out what to do right now that will be best for everyone. As for the 2 months comment, I think that was in case Ch3 won't let them sub so they have to wait until like months after it airs to sub it.
Oh ok. Whew. Donating? No problem. Haha. But I don't have FB or PayPal. Sh*t.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I thought you just need to contact them or provide them your wordpress username?
I don't know. That's the confusing part too. Maybe you just need to provide this info. I haven't done it yet because I already watched the latest episodes so I'm giving them time before I ask to be let in. Maybe someone who has access can help us understand the process?

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I think basically, they are putting the rest of BPS episodes on private. They'll still sub all the videos, but they're only available for those who donated on Paypal for vimeo. After the entire show is done airing, that is when they'll put the videos on public.

As for asking for wordpress username/password, they're asking for the wordpress username from people who donated on Paypal. Those people will receive the password to access the BPS videos

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I think this is such a shitty situation for everyone...subbers and the fans. The channel should be paying them for subbing. They made their show accessible to non thai speaking viewers and made them gain international popularity. If not, then the channel needs to get with the times and release their own subs if they want their industry to grow.....
Well I don't mind watching raws for now.....and wait for SJDK to release the subbed episodes after its done airing...and we have some very nice people here who can recap and translate scenes for us.

Last edited:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder if you donate now, will they give you access tho...like is it only access for people who have already donated?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Makes me wanna go watch it. BUT I don't like Diana! Haha. She's so monotone and expressionless. GRR.
Hahahaha I know but Mint N and Kiak pairing ♡♡♡♡

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Makes me wanna go watch it. BUT I don't like Diana! Haha. She's so monotone and expressionless. GRR.
I wanted to watch that too. But gave up since its not subbed but I heard its been picked up for subbing....they will start soon.
I also watched some clips of Pope and Ploy drama...and every time they were in a scene together....I felt like screaming run Pope...run fast...don't let her eat you:risas3:.....I don't what it was but she was turning me off....so I gave up. I think I might go and give Sapai Jao another chance inspite of the irritating girl.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
You know, after all this copyright crap CH3 is giving us, they better provide us with TOP NOTCH ENGLISH SUBTITLES! AND THE DVD QUALITY MUST BE HDDD. THEY BETTER HAVE BLURAY TOO! Urgh. This is making my head boil. ALRIGHT. Off to watch STT.
That drama annoyed me so much lol it was so much back and forth of ploy being jealous and suspecting pope of cheating with jui always making her jealous. She forgives him and then gets jealous again etc etc if I remember correctly

If you donated to SJDK's paypal and they ended up giving you access, can you let me know? Then I'll donate too lol I don't want to donate and end up not getting access to the show