[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder what happened to the videos on vimeo? It shows the video exists but I have no permission to watch...

For the internet archive videos, it says I have to be a logged in user too...(but I can watch the other ones just fine??)

Oh well...thank goodness I downloaded ep 8 last night. I have all eps downloaded so I can rewatch in the future

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I believe SDJK fansubs had to put everything to private because someone was uploading the videos on Dailymotion without their permission and erasing the team’s credits. I believe if you have a Wordpress account you can access it after getting permission from them.

I read about this on their FB.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ohh good, gave me a mini heart attack bc i mentioned how i fell asleep while watching it because i was so tired.

Shame on those people who does that, extremely frustrating that they steal. If those who stole it is on this forum, tsk tsk tsk....like evil karakade, i just want to triple slap you for your lack of respect for the subbers

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I have a wordpress account, but also cannot watch the videos that they privated.

I really don't get why people have to steal & reupload someone's video...and erase the credits tho? At least give credit...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I wonder what happened to the videos on vimeo? It shows the video exists but I have no permission to watch...

For the internet archive videos, it says I have to be a logged in user too...(but I can watch the other ones just fine??)

Oh well...thank goodness I downloaded ep 8 last night. I have all eps downloaded so I can rewatch in the future
How do you download em? Do you download from the vimeo or the IA?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
From now on there are more politic stuff especially ep 9. But politic scenes will not get much screen time I believe. They are either be shown by Kade remember her history lecture or from Kade discussion with Date, his father and other guys.

Spoiler below is a tentative list of events that will happen in the lakorn (just gists...no detail). I only highlight important scenes and what I can remember from its novel. I tried to break them down by episode myself just to give you some ideas. Don't take them too serious please because I don't know how much time each scene will last and whether this particular scene will be shown in this or later ep.

This is basically a spoiler of the whole lakorn. So, for those don't want, please kindly avoid it.

Ep9-

1. Servants in Date's house got Malaria. Kade and Date help do merit by providing their servants with mosquito net.
2. Janward's dad got punished and died
3. Hot guys mission at night time (Kade waited for Date to be back and they have their usual bickering)

Ep10-

1. Karakade spirit comes to confront Kade questioning her if she loves Date
2. Kade and Date jealousy, fight
3. Janward and Rueng love progress (her mother doesn't like it coz she wants Janward to marry another guy)

Ep11-

1. Kade and Date's father have a confrontation regarding boys having lots of wives.
2. Karakade spirit said goodbye to Kade. She finally gives her body and Date to Kade.
3. Kade and Date made up
4. More of Kade cooking

Ep12-

1. Kade and Date visit Meung Lovo (lots of sweet scenes awaiting:cheer:)
2. Malee and Kade making and naming desserts
3. Kade taught Date how to greet in French style and their farewell

Ep13-

1. Date went to France
2. Janward Rueng confession (hope there is a wedding scene)
3. Date came back
4. Prik finally surrender and love Kade (there's a reason..i won't spoil this)
5. Kade spirit is out of her body,

Ep14-

1. Truth behind time travel revealed, Karakade spirit return and farewell with Kade
2. Kade spying on Falcon
3. Kade Date marriage
4. Date's father died

Ep15-

1. Dade's brother was killed
2. Kade got pregnant (we'll see both pregnancy and after delivery scene based on BTS pics),
3. Falcon's death
4. their marriage life with kids ft Malee and Janward Rueng family (at least there will be 3 scenes with the kids and 2 scenes of Kade and Date alone at the end based on BTS pics we got)

When the lakorn is too good, people feel 15 ep is short or will have rush ending:confused12: I think we have just enough time to cover everything within 15 ep.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
From now on there are more politic stuff especially ep 9. But politic scenes will not get much screen time I believe. They are either be shown by Kade remember her history lecture or from Kade discussion with Date, his father and other guys.

Spoiler below is a tentative list of events that will happen in the lakorn (just gists...no detail). I only highlight important scenes and what I can remember from its novel. I tried to break them down by episode myself just to give you some ideas. Don't take them too serious please because I don't know how much time each scene will last and whether this particular scene will be shown in this or later ep.

This is basically a spoiler of the whole lakorn. So, for those don't want, please kindly avoid it.

Ep9-

1. Servants in Date's house got Malaria. Kade and Date help do merit by providing their servants with mosquito net.
3. Hot guys mission at night time (Kade waited for Date to be back and they have their usual bickering)

Ep10-

3. Janward and Rueng love progress (her mother doesn't like it coz she wants Janward to marry another guy)

Ep11-

1. Kade and Date's father have a confrontation regarding boys having lots of wives.
2. Karakade spirit said goodbye to Kade. She finally gives her body and Date to Kade.
3. Kade and Date made up
4. More of Kade cooking

Ep12-

Ep13-

1. Date went to France
3. Date came back

Ep14-

1. Truth behind time travel revealed, Karakade spirit return and farewell with Kade
2. Kade spying on Falcon
3. Kade Date marriage
4. Date's father died

Ep15-

2. Kade got pregnant (we'll see both pregnancy and after delivery scene based on BTS pics),
3. Falcon's death
4. their marriage life with kids (ft Malee and Janward Rueng family)

When the lakorn is too good, people feel 15 ep is short or will have rush ending:confused12: I think we have just enough time to cover everything within 15 ep.

Thanks so much for the spoilers/info :).

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I believe SDJK fansubs had to put everything to private because someone was uploading the videos on Dailymotion without their permission and erasing the team’s credits. I believe if you have a Wordpress account you can access it after getting permission from them.

I read about this on their FB.
Those people can go meet Karakade in hell.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I hope that they put EP. 8 back up and private so at least those who aren't stealing can watch but damn, yes those losers can meet Karakade in hell!! lols

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
awww are they going to put episode 7 and 8 back on the site? the ppl that take ppl's work without crediting them need to stop ruining it for the rest of the ppl. i hope that they will resolve it and put the episode back so that other that haven't watched it can be able to enjoy this wonderful lakorn with the rest of the us...

Dearest

恋の予感

Ep9-

Ep10-

Ep11-

3. Kade and Date made up
4. More of Kade cooking

Ep12-

Ep13-

1. Date went to France
3. Date came back

Ep14-

2. Kade spying on Falcon
3. Kade Date marriage
4. Date's father died

Ep15-

3. Falcon's death
4. their marriage life with kids ft Malee and Janward Rueng family (at least there will be 3 scenes with the kids and 2 scenes of Kade and Date alone at the end based on BTS pics we got)

Thank you for spoilers!!! Too bad videos from vimeo are gone. Good thing I watched ep 8 before anything happened. I hope the subbers continue, but if not that's understandable.