[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
This....This is exactly why I've dropped a lot of Chompoo's dramas.....her eyes look flat...they don't convey the feelings her character is supposed to show...love, longing, etc.
I would love to see Pope and Bella in a modern romcom drama....and mostly likely it will happen as they are both on fire right now. The people in power will surely capitalize on their popularity.
Have Weir and Bella worked together in anything...I would like to see if their chemistry can top the chemistry Pope and Bella have...
Chompoo's eyes are like barbie eyes. They're big and so pretty but flat. Oh I'm praying that they get a modern lakorn soon too and yea if Ch3 is smart they better put them together soon. But I don't know if they will too because Bella was Koojin w/ James but they don't get to pair as much as other Koojins so... I don't know if Ch3 have their own favoritism when it comes to Koojin.

No Weir and Bella have not because they're from different channel. They did do some CF together though.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
The one thing that makes me laugh about lakorns usually is that we have these men who aren't skinny like plenty of Korean guys. A lot of our Thai actors seems to enjoy working out and etc but when it comes to carrying a girl in their dramas lol they always seem to struggle hahahaha

Like with "bigger" girls like Mint C and Matt...I can understand because they're tall girls.

But with girls as tiny as Mew, Taew, and Bella...these guys seems to still be holding their breaths when they carry them lol

Bella is incredibly tiny imo...looking at her pictures and etc she's very slim and has such a tiny waist.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I haven't liked any of the work Mark and Kim did together because I didn't think that their offscreen chemistry translated to onscreen but still watched anyways bc i hate leaving things unfinished. Off topic, but can you tell me what Kim Feak is about? I didn't want to scroll through all the pages in their forum bc i was too lazy.
Oh okay, It is a remake of another Kom Feak I know that, it is a action one. I am trying to find out what it is about.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I haven't liked any of the work Mark and Kim did together because I didn't think that their offscreen chemistry translated to onscreen but still watched anyways bc i hate leaving things unfinished. Off topic, but can you tell me what Kim Feak is about? I didn't want to scroll through all the pages in their forum bc i was too lazy.

You made very good points here. Idk why, but I was never a fan of Chompoo's work except for the wife one with Rome. Tried to watch the recent one again with Ken but couldn't bring myself to finish it even though I loved Ken.

For Pope and Bella's case, their talent in acting shown through with this lakorn and their chemistry. Still love the previous clips shown of her fanning Pope's sweaty armpits. Lol if you didn't love your co-star enough to do that for him, it won't work lol

LOLOL Punjan is such a funny man, such a dork
Definitely loving that we as fan loves the bromance and milking it haha
Bella also massage Pope back too in one of the BTS. I tried the one w/ Ken as well but I don't see her chemistry with Ken.
Someone mentioned that PJ is like a gay person hahahah, he so funny.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong hahahahah like a gay person? omg, i'm dead
He's someone who doesn't take himself too seriously, so I love it.

I used to think he's not P'ek material because he does soooo good as the comedic relief type best friend roles. But if he gets put in a really good rom-com role, he'll be a perfect p'ek if the storyline and character is good.

@MKfan132 it's okay :) thanks for trying hahah you watch it first, and don't forget to let me know what you think once it starts airing!

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Girl your friend is missing out so bad! I think that Thai actresses have this exotic looks to them and their beauty is something else. I like korean actresses too but they like their skin to be white all the time and I kind of notices that they love having their eyebrows in a straight line (which bother me sometimes). Don't get me wrong, I love watching Korean drama and like their actors but..there's a but.

Thai lang doesn't sound too smooth to the ears at first but it's a beautiful lang no doubt. Esp when the guy sound like Pope, it's freaking sexy hahaha. I'm so sick of pretty/flower boy, they're too girly sometimes and not man enough for me, unless they can play being a flower boy and be manly too.

Your friend need to watch this one! The physical appearances in here no doubt will meet her standard lols.
I think that the Thai language is actually really attractive meanwhile the Korean language is the opposite. Lol. There's something about the Korean language that seems so aggressive whenever they speak, kind of like Cantonese. Lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@Katelyn omg soooo pretty! thank you! i'm going to need you and everyone else who does nice picture and photo edits to teach me how to work those editing stuff

I'm not creative at all whatsoever

I think that the Thai language is actually really attractive meanwhile the Korean language is the opposite. Lol. There's something about the Korean language that seems so aggressive whenever they speak, kind of like Cantonese. Lol.
I agree. Thai is one of those hidden gems and underrated haha
I love Thai language when they're sweet talking. Like they make it sooo romantic.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn omg soooo pretty! thank you! i'm going to need you and everyone else who does nice picture and photo edits to teach me how to work those editing stuff

I'm not creative at all whatsoever

I agree. Thai is one of those hidden gems and underrated haha
I love Thai language when they're sweet talking. Like they make it sooo romantic.
Thank you. If you are interested in editing, there's a lot of tutorials on YT. I use PhotoShop by the way. Thai is a beautiful language.

Oh wow. Absolutely beautiful! Can I use the top one for my avatar?
Thanks!!! Please do use it as your avatar. That would make me happy!! :thumbup::aaaaa:

Last edited:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
lol My mom thinks the same way. She prefers to watch Korean Drama Thai dubbed.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Does anyone knows of the brief instrumental of the song played at the end when Pope grabbed Bella's hand and run? Can someone tell me please? Actually of all the songs being played.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
i really enjoyed this weeks episode, not a surprised at all that the ratings are up again. when i think about what made BPS sooo special and popular is that the biggest reason for me, is because BPS is an original story, not a remake. add great acting and actors, great chemistry between casts, enchanting OSTs and high quality lakorn production to the mix and voila! a recipe for success. even if BPS got a remake in the future, nothing will ever top what Pope, Bella, Punjan, Prang and all other actors + production team brought in the making of BPS :clap: