[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Reading the spoilers....will this be a happy ending or not?? I’m so sad right now!
Did you read spoilers in my post?.....don't worry its happy ending. Those who read the book confirmed it. I was just making some guesses in my post....about what if's.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think it's supposed to be a happy ending everyone. Kade returns, has grown kids with por date still. The point of present Reung/Por Date going into monkhood was to basically help ensure Kade to have a nice long lifespan in the next life she lives.

I think like any other drama, we're going to encounter sad or angering scenes before the happy ending could happen.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Omg...you should've put this in the spoiler...killed me to read this.
Why is Got always so pitiful in these boran style lakorns? We need to give him a happy story. How pitiful though...if that's so..should we be expecting to deaths in the family? The dad and brother?

I don't think I can handle that if they show both

Got is still fine asf...jealous of his girlfriend.
Sorry I don't know much about forum function, I don't know how to put in Spoiler haha.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Can't wait to see

Por Date and Kade with there family :).

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Did you read spoilers in my post?.....don't worry its happy ending. Those who read the book confirmed it. I was just making some guesses in my post....about what if's.
I did but it’s still kind of confusing with how some things came about..

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Got is playing one of the future kings of Ayuthaya. The one with the nickname Tiger. There's the current one in the lakorn, another one, and then Got's character.
So not the brother then? Is he the character who Kade ask if his name is Duet or something?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think it's supposed to be a happy ending everyone. Kade returns, has grown kids with por date still. The point of present Reung/Por Date going into monkhood was to basically help ensure Kade to have a nice long lifespan in the next life she lives.

I think like any other drama, we're going to encounter sad or angering scenes before the happy ending could happen.
Ohhhhh ok now that makes sense regarding the happy ending. Thanks!

rinrin

sarNie Egg
So Earthz and the pretty maid forget her name are in a series called Behind the Sin on ch3 sd which also features newbies in ch3, Gub's husband Bie, Koy Ratchawin, Margies' sister Marina, and Gee who played in Cupid part 5? with Marina, Cheer and Toey P.
can anyone give me a link or tell me who is this Earthz guy? i tried to google him but couldn't find him? Who is he? a famous actor? supermodel? because i was surprised when Kade's maid, P'yam, P'pin, Juang and Jit all fangirling over him when he first appeared in ep 7.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh you scared me lol thats not Got but I can see why you thought that

I dont think that guy made an appearance yet :)
Haha sorry everyone because I don't know a lot of Thai actors and they all have mustaches in this drama hahah.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
can anyone give me a link or tell me who is this Earthz guy? i tried to google him but couldn't find him? Who is he? a famous actor? supermodel? because i was surprised when Kade's maid, P'yam, P'pin, Juang and Jit all fangirling over him when he first appeared in ep 7.
Noon or P'Yam in the drama is soooo funny. Even though she has Louis, here she is being all fan girly with Earthz "Hot Guy"
I think he's a pretty new actor. There's not any information really on the internet, but you can stalk his instagram haha i shared his user id before but i don't remember what it is

**Can I say, I'm so glad this forum exists. In my life, none of my friends are Thai lakorn fans...only korean and taiwanese or japanese. Lol so I'm pretty lonely with having no one to vent or fan girl about thai lakorns with hahaha so glad i have you all on here

My best friend tried watching one, but says the language doesn't sound attractive to her -.- so she gave up. And since she looks at physical appearances in dramas, Thai actors and actresses aren't her style unless they are the really pretty boys or cutesy girls lol

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Noon or P'Yam in the drama is soooo funny. Even though she has Louis, here she is being all fan girly with Earthz "Hot Guy"
I think he's a pretty new actor. There's not any information really on the internet, but you can stalk his instagram haha i shared his user id before but i don't remember what it is

**Can I say, I'm so glad this forum exists. In my life, none of my friends are Thai lakorn fans...only korean and taiwanese or japanese. Lol so I'm pretty lonely with having no one to vent or fan girl about thai lakorns with hahaha so glad i have you all on here

My best friend tried watching one, but says the language doesn't sound attractive to her -.- so she gave up. And since she looks at physical appearances in dramas, Thai actors and actresses aren't her style unless they are the really pretty boys or cutesy girls lol
mine also. i only have a colleague that watch this drama, but both us are too busy to talk about it. as for venting and fangirling session i would just talk to a friend or anyone unlucky around me during any particular time when i feel like fangirling. i would be like, 'i know you don't watch it and don't know anything, but just hear me out or i'll go crazy. *and start venting*' hahahahaha....