[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know in the scene where Kade was playing with the kids and she asked who's kids they are. P'Pin, P'Yam said that some of them were Ork Thun's children. Is that Por Date's dad. Did he have an affair?

And also does Kade knows if If Khun Kosa Lek is really guilty for the corruption from her history class, or is it constantine phalkon who's behind it all.
I think during that time period it was normal for a man to have multiple wives (as seen in other boran lakorns/movies) and even if they don't have "official" 2nd, 3rd, etc wives who they marry legally, they still have relationships with the maids/servants. I think P'Pin had said that those were the servants' kids so the dad must've had relations with the servants, that's why the kids are living with the servants instead of in the big house. As seen in other lakorns, if they were kids with the official/legal other wives, they'd be living in their own little house and have their own servants? Just like how Louis had said to Malee, he's a guy, he picks up any "wild flower" on the side of the road whether it's pretty or not (which made me roll my eyes back so hard, like wtf Louis, but I had to keep in mind that it was his character not him)

In his latest interview he said he is talking to s.o but then he is like he just talks to friend friend only LOL

I saw a fan wrote a comment about Pope old interview. He was asked about dating and he said "He was born alone so he can die alone too" omg his answer :risas3:
He and I can die alone TOGETHER, side by side, holding hands! lmao

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Babe! You do a great job, I will send many kisses for ya cuz those gif are amazing. Dont be sad, there're always friends have the same taste of yours (like us)

Edit: i'm ajisai by the way! lol. Long time i dont post anything on tumlr, just log in go around, "releasing heart" around, love round, I love that place, private, wonderful and the best is pics can move, I like to moving moving!!! kakaka
Thank you!! Definitely thinking of making more :p
It's good to be here. xD

Ah yeah! I still followed you back anyway! :D

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I think during that time period it was normal for a man to have multiple wives (as seen in other boran lakorns/movies) and even if they don't have "official" 2nd, 3rd, etc wives who they marry legally, they still have relationships with the maids/servants. I think P'Pin had said that those were the servants' kids so the dad must've had relations with the servants, that's why the kids are living with the servants instead of in the big house. As seen in other lakorns, if they were kids with the official/legal other wives, they'd be living in their own little house and have their own servants? Just like how Louis had said to Malee, he's a guy, he picks up any "wild flower" on the side of the road whether it's pretty or not (which made me roll my eyes back so hard, like wtf Louis, but I had to keep in mind that it was his character not him)
Yeah... Usually the male leads are somehow the exception of their time - the only child of the family + single and still ready to mingle, lmao. But we're all happy, nobody is complaining about the likely historical inaccuracy. :p

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm assuming one day Por Date will know the truth about Kade's true identity, and if that does happen, I wonder if he'll call her by her real name or Kade instead of Karakade.

If that happens, I think, that will at least allow her to live as her "real" self and that at least he knows and accepts her as is.

--

On another note. Janward should be happy that her and Por Date ain't meant to be. Considering before he started falling for Kade, he was making eyes at Janward and Malee.

If he married Janward, he probably would've taken Malee as another wife.

I too wish he starts calling her Kade....since he remembers her using it, he knows she thinks of herself as Kade...after the cpr.
About the bold part.....Supposing Kade never came to date's lifetime .....even if he did have some feelings for Janward.... her dad is accused of corruption and punished by the king and marrying her after all that doesn't seem possible ...and also Date goes away to france for years....so Date and Janward were not likely to happen anyways in my opinion. And about Malee it was the other way around. She was interested. I don't think he showed any interest in Malee....we might be projecting Pope's crushing on Susie on Por Date:love:

I have a theory or call it wishful thinking...its based on book spoilers so I'm putting it in spoiler tag....if you don't want spoilers don't open..

We know the present day Date/Reung becomes a monk after Kade dies....and they are destined soulmates as we keep hearing ....And Kade and Karakade are twins who never live in the same lifetime....
So what if every lifetime Kade dies and Karakade lives, Por Date stays alone throughout his life....searching for his soulmate......ahhh i'm getting emotional just thinking about it...:crybaby2::pancarta:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yesterday, I was sooooo tired. I fell asleep watching the subbed version lol didn't realize it until i woke up at 4am today to go pee. Will have a rerun this weekend because i'm team no life but Love Destiny life.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! THEY HAVE A REAL BABY ON SET!!!! at 1:27 I mean, we all knew they were all gonna have kids and seeing the kids' pictures were really good but to see a real little baby is sooooooo exciting. I can't wait to see our OKAY couple hold the babies in their arms

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
So I finally took some time off, and started making some gifs for this drama, and posting on Tumblr here~

(Also, I lost 2 followers on Tumblr after that... LOL)
I just followed you hun! Your gifs are amazing
I too wish he starts calling her Kade....since he remembers her using it, he knows she thinks of herself as Kade...after the cpr.
About the bold part.....Supposing Kade never came to date's lifetime .....even if he did have some feelings for Janward.... her dad is accused of corruption and punished by the king and marrying her after all that doesn't seem possible ...and also Date goes away to france for years....so Date and Janward were not likely to happen anyways in my opinion. And about Malee it was the other way around. She was interested. I don't think he showed any interest in Malee....we might be projecting Pope's crushing on Susie on Por Date:love:

I have a theory or call it wishful thinking...its based on book spoilers so I'm putting it in spoiler tag....if you don't want spoilers don't open..

We know the present day Date/Reung becomes a monk after Kade dies....and they are destined soulmates as we keep hearing ....And Kade and Karakade are twins who never live in the same lifetime....
So what if every lifetime Kade dies and Karakade lives, Por Date stays alone throughout his life....searching for his soulmate......ahhh i'm getting emotional just thinking about it...:crybaby2::pancarta:
Read your spoiler and I just wanted cry thinking about it. If that's the case just kill me. :sad6::sad6:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! THEY HAVE A REAL BABY ON SET!!!! at 1:27 I mean, we all knew they were all gonna have kids and seeing the kids' pictures were really good but to see a real little baby is sooooooo exciting. I can't wait to see our OKAY couple hold the babies in their arms

OMG WHO KID IS THAT? please be Kade and Por Date!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Whooaaa finally found my AF password, after only able to read this thread. Let me join the ship, plz....

Can’t believe I religiously watch BPS raw since Ch 3 uploaded the eps on youtube tha day after. I can’t take the waiting. (But now need to wait for nextweek). Kudos for all the writers, crews, and actors. So far, this is a perfect ensemble for me. Watched Pope since he was the second couple for Mark and Yaya!! Look how far BPS take him. Yeeaayy. :cheer::cheer:
Welcome to the thread :).

:crybaby2:Omg he's asking her to come back and don't go far away again
Aww:crybaby2:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He have susie the "smile/eyes"....kade herself was saying so in her head....and pope real life fan boy showed as well

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
I heard Got is Por Date's brother, he live with the king since he was 9 because he was very good at poem at a young age so the king want him to came in the palace at that time. In the end he will be kill by the people who work with him in there and he only 30-31 years old. So sad.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I heard Got is Por Date's brother, he live with the king since he was 9 because he was very good at poem at a young age so the king want him to came in the palace at that time. In the end he will be kill by the people who work with him in there and he only 30-31 years old. So sad.
Aww that is so sad.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Omg...you should've put this in the spoiler...killed me to read this.
Why is Got always so pitiful in these boran style lakorns? We need to give him a happy story. How pitiful though...if that's so..should we be expecting to deaths in the family? The dad and brother?

I don't think I can handle that if they show both

Got is still fine asf...jealous of his girlfriend.