[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Oh lol they told him the fans were rooting for him and Bella saying that as long as she's not married he has a chance so he said "What?! want me to steal her, oh no that's not good. He has big muscles.":pancarta:
Lmao! Thank you! His reply was too funny!!! I think he also said they are like brother and sister, right? He said...Pee Nong?? Lol Well he just killed my Pope and Bella ship in real life. Lol it’s ok because I love Por Date and Kade only.

I wonder who he’s talking to...he’s so private. LUCKY GIRL!!! :sad6:

Madam_AV

sarNie Egg
Lmao! Thank you! His reply was too funny!!! I think he also said they are like brother and sister, right? He said...Pee Nong?? Lol Well he just killed my Pope and Bella ship in real life. Lol it’s ok because I love Por Date and Kade only.

nong is essential to their relationship according to ep 7

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
At first i thought about holding up this lakorn until all episode is up and subbed.. then the ban happened orz

I just binged ep 1 & 2 yesterday night

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I see that sjdk are in need of donations for vimeo, but i couldn't find my country in the paypal page to link it to my card.

Anyone who knows how to go about this?

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
About after the fight and the "falls," well, like someone said before, when Por Date was arguing with Kade, he kinda yanked the ruby Sangwal (the necklace?) off without meaning to. Kade was so furious that she stomped off without realizing it, but Por Date notices that it was torn. So he was there, picking up the pieces. Imao

When Kade arrived to the scene where there was Kunying Jumpa and the dad, Por Date has just told the parents that Kade's necklace was torn.

Kade walked in and snidely said that, "it was Kun P' who yanked it until it was torn." and then said, "since he's the one who yanked it, he should be the one to fix it."

After a four ways argument between Kade, Por Date, Mom and Prik (imao), Kade was about to grudgingly receive the Sangwal to fix it herself like she was ordered to do so. Then Por Date softly said that he would be the one to fix the Sangwal himself.

Damn, this scene is all about repairing their relationsgip isn't it? Por Date is so in love with Kade. I mean, the guys in the period is usually all stuck up (like Por Date in the beginning) but because Por Date knew that she was different and wouldn't take craps from anyone, he knew deep imside that if he loved her, he'd have to be the one who apologized this time. That, and from the look on his face before, he really didn't like fighting with her. Damnnnn

In the book, they fought for a whole month. This is awesome.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Yes, they asked if she was single would he court her and her said no because they are like brother and sister :)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lol! This dude always has the most dramatic reactions on YouTube! I see him react to The Masked Singer al the time. Lol

It’s crazy how popular this show got!!! It’s only gonna get more popular because this show is seriously on EVERYONE’S watch list!! So proud of Pope and Bella!
I know right! I'm a proud mama of Bella and Pope! They are making history!!!