[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Awesome!!! They look pretty and handsome extremely! I cant take my eyes out of them every single second. I hope they can reunite in modern lakorn, they look gorgeous!!!

Thanks for this mv!

P.S: what are the name of those lakorn in mv? Pls tell me! Thanks
Awesome!!! They look pretty and handsome extremely! I cant take my eyes out of them every single second. I hope they can reunite in modern lakorn, they look gorgeous!!!

Thanks for this mv!

P.S: what are the name of those lakorn in mv? Pls tell me! Thanks
What were they both in? May I ask?
The name of the lakorns are

‪‎Plerng Boon 2017‬
Padiwarada
Plerng Chimplee
Luerd Ruk Toranong

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Our hot guy/Earthz is getting so much love. His IG yesterday had only 28K followers. And now it has already reached 132K followers. This is insane.

I think the actress who plays Clara (Malee's maid) is the next target. Everyone is interested in her now too coz she is so beautiful.
Oh wow, I think I was one of those people hahaha

I like his name "Hot Guy" and then Clara could be "Pretty Girl" hahaha

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
One thing that I'm mad at Por Date and I don't blame Mae Ying Junward for not greeting Kade. Although I think it was totally rude of her. Before Por Date like Kade, he was sending Junward message indicating that he likes her and then all of a sudden he stop. I would be mad too.

I think she is so used to everyone loving her for the beautiful and sweet girl that she is. Like her mother always be telling her that she got it all, more than Kade and doesn't help that Por Date be sending her those "I like you" looks all the time . So I understood why she lashed out at her mom and ignored Kade. Poor girl, at this point I'm not liking Por Date much.

He can't just tell Kade his feeling directly and always hot or cold w/ her (just like his mother...like mother like son)
He then can't say sorry to Junward that he doesn't have feeling for her, so she can get over him

He is a bit of a player if you ask me.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong seee what'd i say...he's YOUR hot guy. hahaha

But I completely agree. He should've stopped with the mixed signals the moment he started being flirty with Kade.
That's the problem with "nice guys". They don't realize when being "nice" is being too friendly and can come off as being flirty.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with their names. But not 100%. Louis' character's name is Constatine Falcon haha but we've been calling him by his real name
LOLs, that is right. We've been using Louis all the time ahahah. His character name is too long but I could go with Falcon.