[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Hahah I like the scene when Kade fall in to Por Date lap and hug him in front of Janward, Date flirt with her with a sweet smile and his eyes are the real weapon to kill the fans man...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh you asked if Ken would be a good Meun and I said pre-Esther days I would support but I don't like how he's so sprung on her that he's in the dog house with me now. I'm pulling the crazy immature anti-KenEst attitude. :risas3:

Why do I feel like the episodes are so short when it really isn't? lol

Wow they were not kidding when they said the streets of Bangkok was empty during the airing of BPS! :confused0::thumbup:
Oh. I see. Haha.

Was there a picture of the streets?? Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha....looking fwd 2 see both ep 2nite...gonna get my mangoe and sauce to eat to watch it

I saw a clip of prang in that scene w/her mom....love to see the character complexity and character growth

Last edited:

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Watching live now. Pope is so sweet. His smiles at her is so adorable, and he grab Kade's hand in the temple, it's like he can't take the jealousy anymore lol.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Finally Reung and Janward meet, and she almost fall and Reung rescued her kkk. Por Date is the one tell Reung to walk Janward to go home and Date took Kade's hand walk by the handsome guy who rescued Kade in the market fight yesterday to make sure that guy know she is taken hahah.....Por Date very mean too kkkk.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Finally Reung and Janward meet, and she almost fall and Reung rescued her kkk. Por Date is the one tell Reung to walk Janward to go home and Date took Kade's hand walk by the handsome guy who rescued Kade in the market fight yesterday to make sure that guy know she is taken hahah.....Por Date very mean too kkkk.
No Mae Junward wanted to go get sand herself and Por Date asked Kun Rueng to be a gentlemen and help her.

Dearest

恋の予感
OMG! He sure like to speak directly in her ear~ lol

Por Date's going to ask Khrū about Kade. Looks like he's not going to keep pestering her?? Or let her tell him when she's ready?? Por Date knows how to sweet talk!!! Making Kade blush like crazy hahahahaha I blush too

Last edited:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my! I think i will be toothless cuz so much sweety and cheesy scene here and now.

The way khun P take care of his girl, the way he touch heart, hold her hand, protect her, talk to her... his sexy voice, his charming, his love. Oh my! Pope do so well, I can feel the love tonight. Lol, he expresses his love so good, I can feel it clearly and lovely out here. Look at his eye mae karakate, I know u can feel too, right!!!

What a good scenes!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Can someone tell me if Por date will find out that Kade is Kadesurang this episode?
No, he won't he told her he'll wont ask and wait til she's ready to tell him.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Por date is being sooooo swoony:love:.....it would be more swoony if I could understand what the hell he was saying....he seems to love getting up close to her ears to say things...does he want to smell her hair or something....her hair must smell heavenly he keeps doing that again and again.
Oh why why why can't I understand thai:crybaby2:....when I've been watching thai dramas longer than kdramas...and I can watch kdramas raw and pretty much understand more than half of whats going on and guess the rest....

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Louis character makes no sense...why is he so crazy in love with Susie's character? And he's not even nice to her, so aggressive.
Yeah, I was going to say that yesterday too. Because it seems like they have history or maybe for him, it was love at first sight. Maybe the book has more insight...

Watch the boat scene and Kade is sooo cute cheering lol and there goes Pope....being swoony as heck. I'm dead. Then there's janward who is the unwanted 3rd wheel. But no lie...if Pope uses that smile on me, I'd give him anything he wants.

That smile is probably why he had player rumors non stop lol stealing hearts left and right with his gentle demeanor

Can I say though---Got is looking might fiooonnnnne. I would go more crazy if he was completely single. But I'm weird and try to tone down my heart for taken men :crybaby2::crybaby2:

Last edited: