[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lol Pope’s definition of Kung Fu was the best! I think if you hang out with PJ, you have to have the energy. Lol that dude’s energy level is off the charts! He was jumping the on th sofa at one point! Lol Pope is more reserved and I think PJ looks up to like older brother.

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
@Popella I think I started that name. Haha. But I'm so glad you like it and using it. And welcome to the thread.
Popella is too cute on/off screen.
Ahhhh it was you, thank you for that and thank you for your welcome. And this picture Date and Kade hold hands, must be this week episodes 7-8. It could be the romantic moment before he goes to France for 2 years. So sweet.
IMG_2527.JPG

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Pope’s definition of Kung Fu was the best! I think if you hang out with PJ, you have to have the energy. Lol that dude’s energy level is off the charts! He was jumping the on th sofa at one point! Lol Pope is more reserved and I think PJ looks up to like older brother.
Even in the Khun Chai series, they looked at Pope like an older brother.
Lol Phat was hilarious in the car part of the game. He does not works well under pressure Lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh it was you, thank you for that and thank you for your welcome. And this picture Date and Kade hold hands, must be this week episodes 7-8. It could be the romantic moment before he goes to France for 2 years. So sweet.
View attachment 11516
Going away for 2 years?! too long. Por Date not worry that while he is away Kade might find a more handsome man?? with his jealousy how can he bear to be away from her that long.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is he shorter than her? Lol he looks short in that picture. Never heard of him before ahah

~~
Prang is kind of high maintenance and does really pose 55555 but me no get why that’s her bf?? It’s cool— maybe I might change my mind if I see him in motion cuz some people aren’t photogenic and knowing a person’s personality will make sense why two people get together in the first. Haha

In the interview she said she just started to talk again and no status of bf yet.

Prang is like any other girls that poses....her and namtarn has a youtube ch... they are cute

Pj & prang been in a lot of lakorn 2gether

I'm not a fan of Bella and weir pairing lol...

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Bella and Pope are so good together. They shine together as a couple. I don't think even James come close to making her shine as Pope. Their chemistry is awesome on and off scene. Even Yaya and Nadech doesn't come close to being this playful. Maybe it's because she already has a bf so the men doesn't have to be shy around her or the other way around.

It's too bad she is with Weir.....but at least she can be with Pope in future dramas. :aaaaa:

I don't know but the casting for this drama is full of beautiful people! And I love it them the men are shirtless :cheer:

Can't wait until wed!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yep.. I didn’t like Lydia song for this Lakorn when I first listened to it at the start. But it’s growing on me now and I am really like it now:icon12:
Honestly I love all the songs they have very nice melodies, but just not arranged to my liking 100%. I can't explain it. Haha.