[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg!! I’m crying inside just reading the spoilers...I’m getting my tissue box ready.

I read that a season two will start shooting soon...anyone else know about this?? I mean...if it’s not a happy ending I will be heartbroken but at the same time Por Date is the most beautiful male character I have come across. He is beautiful inside out.
Maybe it's about the children because there's a happy ending with babies lol

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
yes (the future self) he stayed in monkhood for the rest of that lifetime. It's also probably because he felt sad that she died and wanted to do merit for her spirit to go born in a good life. It just happens that the life was in the past with him.
ohhh so it is reungrit who went into monkhood after the car accident and sent her spirit to be with por date? Okay, that all makes sense that

thanks to everyone for spoilers man. Keeps me sane while waiting for new eps

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The writer of the book hasn't started writing part 2 yet, she just has an outline. I hope they don't put a rush job on it. It took them a long time just to get this one done. K'Nong started planning this way back in 2014. It took them almost 2 years to film and then another for editing.

Someone asked for just a clip of the lakorn parade part of Ch3 anniversary? Ask and you shall receive. Ch 3 clipped it.

Just Kade/Date

With Reung/Junward

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol no wonder Weir kept having to remind fans that she's taken. He should understand though cus he sure was fan serving with Min the last 2-3yrs.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Bella and Pope seem to work very well together! I see clips of her massaging his shoulders too. Even off screen they are a pleasure to watch, they have a great friendship.