[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Pope! He’s so funny! Good to hear he is talking to someone. :) lucky girl! He had knee surgery? Lol the way he was playing soccer I’m not surprised! He’s very fun to watch on the field! Thank @jeanie1 for translating!!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol just from the 3zaap show I could already tell what type of girl pope is into lol his face doesn’t lie cuz he’ll either smile or grin so widely to the point of blushing lol 55555 sexy, white and tall lol (PJ keeps picking on him):risas3: [maybe it’s just me but he sounds like a pervert, not in a sketchy way but def into sexy/scandalous women] (don’t take it the wrong way pope fans)

Louis actually likes honey colored girls lol maybe he likes opposite from him cuz he’s already halfie, no need for another halfie lol

Anyone has a picture of PJ’s gf? Never knew he was in a relationship til this show 55 Wanna see his pretty gf

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Louis actually likes honey colored girls lol maybe he likes opposite from him cuz he’s already halfie, no need for another halfie lol

Anyone has a picture of PJ’s gf? Never knew he was in a relationship til this show 55 Wanna see his pretty gf
That's cus Louis gf is honey colored lol. His ex before her was straight up European white.

I've been wanting to see how his gf looks too. I don't think he ever post a pix of her on ig.

xodxo

@xodxo This article is about the cast and their real life relationships. http://thaistarnews.info/buppae-casts-lovers/

Too bad Pope is the only single one lol..hopefully not for long???
Thanks dear for sharing :)

Omg—Prangs bf... what?? Lookwise is a no go! Girl?!? You’re too gorgeous!!! Why?!? Lol, ya I know face isn’t everything but girl, you’re too gorgeous!!!!!!

Damn, PJ’s hiso gf looks like a different version of Prang lol 555 she is good looking for hiso! 55 PJ— good pick! :p

~~
I know Prang and PJ are very close and are buddies but I’ve always thought they looked like soulmates lol:risas3: cuz they say soulmates look alike, hahaha!

xodxo

That's cus Louis gf is honey colored lol. His ex before her was straight up European white.

I've been wanting to see how his gf looks too. I don't think he ever post a pix of her on ig.
Oh so he’s got plenty of experiences before 55 good for him for finding someone to share a new division with :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Prang is pretty but whenever she posed, it cracks me up. She's like forever posing too even when others stand naturally for pix lol. Her bf is the lead rapper of Southside right cus he looks good when all made up lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Today show
@phatman

Hosts talking about how big lakorn is and how great Bella and Pope are in their roles
Q: Did they expect it to be a big hit before it aired?
Pope said no cause theres a lot of competition. Bella said it took so long to film this that she forgot some of the things they filmed. Didn’t expect it to be a hit either.

Q: How difficult were their roles?
Pope said very hard due to language. Talk about that “rapping” scene. Bella discussed her 2 roles.

Pope-The story is really romantic-start out from hating n’ek, then confused cause he has good feelings towards her cause she’s now cute, then completely in love

Talk about Ah’Ning and P’Mew (the parents) and how cute they both are. Talk about Louis and his role and Bella admires him cause he researched his role a lot.
Bella started to say Susie is very pretty and Pope adds “very pretty, very very pretty.” :risas3:

Bella talked about P’Ya (Pin) and P’Noon (Yam) and how much they both helped her.

Talking about the love story. Pope plays the “I hate you” part so well. Pope described how Bella was eating one time and Pope was rehearsing his hate glares and Bella asked him if he hates her. Lol

They talk about the switch to love
Bella: I wasn’t sure if I could love him because I don’t know if I’m dead or when I have to go back to the present. But secretly she likes him
Pope: It’s not “secretly.” She just likes him
Bella: Not at first. You liked me first! I had to remind him that he used to hate me.

(I'm cracking up at their small argument on who likes who first.)

Q: favorite scenes?
Pope said the boat scenes because its romantic and also shows the culture back then of traveling by boat. Pope had to learn how to really row the boat.
Bella said the whipping scene. Ah’Thoy asked the CPR scene isn’t your favorite?
Bella: That scene was funny because I ate pla-rah (this really stinky sauce) but Pope wouldn’t eat. I told him to eat so that we’d have the same smell.
Bella described how she tried to hold his nose and Pope goes, it went all the way to my throat.

Ah’Thoy describing why he likes the lakorn so much. He loves how Kade uses her knowledge from the future to one-up the people from the past. Also how cute Bella is when Kade is always teasing and pranking Date cause she knows he hates her. He loves how Date started out hating Kade so much and then fell in love with her.

Last edited:

xodxo

Prang is pretty but whenever she posed, it cracks me up. She's like forever posing too even when others stand naturally for pix lol. Her bf is the lead rapper of Southside right cus he looks good when all made up lol.
Is he shorter than her? Lol he looks short in that picture. Never heard of him before ahah

~~
Prang is kind of high maintenance and does really pose 55555 but me no get why that’s her bf?? It’s cool— maybe I might change my mind if I see him in motion cuz some people aren’t photogenic and knowing a person’s personality will make sense why two people get together in the first. Haha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Today show

Hosts talking about how big lakorn is and how great Bella and Pope are in their roles
Q: Did they expect it to be a big hit before it aired?
Pope said no cause theres a lot of competition. Bella said it took so long to film this that she forgot some of the things they filmed. Didn’t expect it to be a hit either.

Q: How difficult were their roles?
Pope said very hard due to language. Talk about that “rapping” scene. Bella discussed her 2 roles.

Pope-The story is really romantic-start out from hating n’ek, then confused cause he has good feelings towards her cause she’s now cute, then completely in love

Talk about Ah’Ning and P’Mew (the parents) and how cute they both are. Talk about Louis and his role and Bella admires him cause he researched his role a lot.

Haha, love this. Thanks so much for sharing :).
Bella started to say Susie is very pretty and Pope adds “very pretty, very very pretty.” :risas3:

Bella talked about P’Ya (Pin) and P’Noon (Yam) and how much they both helped her.

Talking about the love story. Pope plays the “I hate you” part so well. Pope described how Bella was eating one time and Pope was rehearsing his hate glares and Bella asked him if he hates her. Lol

They talk about the switch to love
Bella: I wasn’t sure if I could love him because I don’t know if I’m dead or when I have to go back to the present. But secretly she likes him
Pope: It’s not “secretly.” She just likes him
Bella: Not at first. You liked me first! I had to remind him that he used to hate me.

(I'm cracking up at their small argument on who likes who first.)

Q: favorite scenes?
Pope said the boat scenes because its romantic and also shows the culture back then of traveling by boat. Pope had to learn how to really row the boat.
Bella said the whipping scene. Ah’Thoy asked the CPR scene isn’t your favorite?
Bella: That scene was funny because I ate pla-rah (this really stinky sauce) but Pope wouldn’t eat. I told him to eat so that we’d have the same smell.
Bella described how she tried to hold his nose and Pope goes, it went all the way to my throat.

Ah’Thoy describing why he likes the lakorn so much. He loves how Kade uses her knowledge from the future to one-up the people from the past. Also how cute Bella is when Kade is always teasing and pranking Date cause she knows he hates her. He loves how Date started out hating Kade so much and then fell in love with her.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Oh so from part of what I understand from 3zaap, meun reung did like karakade because she's pretty...but he knows his friend likes her...so he turns his attention to Prang's character and he knows she's a good girl?

but lmao when pope says remember we both hate each other and I don't like dark skin people (?) to the host and she says he's dark too?? Is pope really considered dark?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wait so Kade is going to travel through time and see him wow, aww.
Yes. I heard she fainted and travel back to the future, that's when she saw all of her love ones. Seeing that picture, I'm actually feeling really sad for her friend because I think if they didn't get into the accident, they would've fallen in love. From the flashback, he seem to really like Kade and also because he is the reincarnation of Por Date as someone else mentioned before. I don't know if I should cry or be happy that she is with the body of Por Date or not..sigh, but that picture just breaks my heart.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question
it was mentioned that por date went into monkhood so that he can send her soul back to the past to him? so the past him became a monk to send future her into the past? Leaving his future self (reung) without her?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yes. I heard she fainted and travel back to the future, that's when she saw all of her love ones. Seeing that picture, I'm actually feeling really sad for her friend because I think if they didn't get into the accident, they would've fallen in love. From the flashback, he seem to really like Kade and also because he is the reincarnation of Por Date as someone else mentioned before. I don't know if I should cry or be happy that she is with the body of Por Date or not..sigh, but that picture just breaks my heart.
Oh wow, that is sad, yea I think they would of fallen in love to. I agree it did same like he really like her. Yea same. They really are destin for each other. true soulmates:icon12:.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I have a question
it was mentioned that por date went into monkhood so that he can send her soul back to the past to him? so the past him became a monk to send future her into the past? Leaving his future self (reung) without her?
I thought it was mentioned that it was his reincarnation, her friend in the future that went into monkhood?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Omg!! I’m crying inside just reading the spoilers...I’m getting my tissue box ready.

I read that a season two will start shooting soon...anyone else know about this?? I mean...if it’s not a happy ending I will be heartbroken but at the same time Por Date is the most beautiful male character I have come across. He is beautiful inside out.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I thought it was mentioned that it was his reincarnation, her friend in the future that went into monkhood?
oh...so it was reungrit that went into monkhood? But why would he send her soul into the past? Lol I hope it will all be mentioned soon

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have a question
yes (the future self) he stayed in monkhood for the rest of that lifetime. It's also probably because he felt sad that she died and wanted to do merit for her spirit to go born in a good life. It just happens that the life was in the past with him.