[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They were cute teasing Louise about him not being into the scenes with Susie due to Noon being onset.

About PJ and Prang lol, it's probably because of how long they filmed BangRajun so they pretty much knows alot about each other lol.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I wonder if Ch3 will do a special event for the lakorn and bring everyone together? even the artists too for a mini concert? That'll be great if they do that.

BTW, in a preview I saw Prang and PJ wearing white, or was it just Prang? Then there is Kade and Por Date also, wearing white in the bedroom. Is that some kind of tradition?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
There's only 14 episodes. I think part 2 is about the children because they have 2 sets of twin(both boys and girls) Junward and Reung has a girl. Marie had two boys. They're all friends.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
Love the songs so I bought all three on iTunes:love:. Does anyone know where to get the book? I got the digital copy but prefer to have the actual book.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that this lakorn will actually have many episode. because there also many character that hasn't been shown yet. The pace of the show is stilll kinds slow but I don't really care as long as they give me my Pra'Nang a lot of cute scene. .:love::love::love::love:

Ch. 3 normally keep their lakorn short to 13 or 14 Ep but "Plerng Boon" (Bella and Pong) had 17 ep....... so who knows. :p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Damn 26?! I feel like that's too much! As long as we get some Pope&Bella I'm on board. I made a mv and I hope you guys like it! <3

OMG girl, that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! The song matches them sooooo much!!!

Just dropping by to say hi. Hehe. Anyone know the name of this song? Let me know. . . k bye. :p
HAHAHAH:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Where did you find this awesome vid! I'm laughing so hard here I almost die girl! That goes so well with Por Date hahah. He was so disgusted by her but when he fall for her, he fall hard as heck! I love his father reactions!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
According to the Thai Wikipedia, it's 15 episodes and 14 episodes based on the Youtube episode synopses. Most likely it would not go over 15 episodes. I have still to watch The Today Show and 3Zaap.

Thanks for the updates all. Keep those fanarts and mvs coming.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh i love the song for the MV, funny & sweet , he cant hate her b/c he love her :). Goin have to find time to watch this lakorn grr , i just need to get over A Korean Odyessey first :icon12:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Lol yea, when pj chose show off the top/cleavage and covered the bottom but pope n Louise said revealed bottom/legs and covered the top. Lol hilarious but it was such a brief episode. 3zaap used to be an episode long/the whole show to focus on the casts, now it’s getting shorter. :(
Oh I know! I'm starting to notice that about 3zaap too. But I hope they have another one with the whole cast! Lol & PJ was like yeah i like the chest showing but not like big boobs or anything lol think ima watch it again

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Mmm!! Got!! He's so fine!!! So many good looking people in this lakorn!! Punjun is so good looking! His eyes are so mesmerizing! He is extremely handsome.
Omg I know. So much eye candies! I swear, I think I'm more into PJ and Got lol Pope is cute, but PJ & Got have that "bad boy" look to them lol so sexyyyy..

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone who know engsub for 2 shows 3zaaap and today show of them? Pls let me know! I laugh when they laugh but I really want to know what they say, so pls help me. Thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anyone who know engsub for 2 shows 3zaaap and today show of them? Pls let me know! I laugh when they laugh but I really want to know what they say, so pls help me. Thanks!
I know I watched it all without Eng subs. What I got out of of Today Show was when Bella said Kade secretly likes Por Date, Pope goes, not secretly she just likes him. Haha. As for 3Zaap, everyone is fond of Susie. Haha.