[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So how come the ladies are not on zaap with the men as well?

Now I really wanna know what Popes answer is. Haha. Will someone translate or sub their zaap episode??

lani

sarNie Hatchling
LOL — I have a feeling popes gonna get grilled or picked on the most in this episode lol it’s airing tonight it seems?

It looks exciting!

PJ asks Pope, if there’s only three women; Bella, Prang & Susie left in this world, who would he pick? Pope took so long to answer lol PJ said.
It was already aired and i just watched it the answer is Susie LOL...... but it was too short then they continued with Jma and Nycha's cooking part

ok now it's time for Today show it is airing now :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It was already aired and i just watched it the answer is Susie LOL...... but it was too short then they continued with Jma and Nycha's cooking part
I caught snipits of it but damn pj n pope are into sexy, white skin ladies lol

I’ll def have to watch the complete episode again, pj has taste in women lol he was so mean in a funny way when he said he would eliminate Prang but between Bella n Susie, he’ll pick Susie too lol

He likes girls in see-through lingerie as one of the questions LOL, some of the questions chompoo asked were hilarious but good to know lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I caught snipits of it but damn pj n pope are into sexy, white skin ladies lol

I’ll def have to watch the complete episode again, pj has taste in women lol he was so mean in a funny way when he said he would eliminate Prang but between Bella n Susie, he’ll pick Susie too lol

He likes girls in see-through lingerie as one of the questions LOL, some of the questions chompoo asked were hilarious but good to know lol
Hahahaha omg. I was dying when PJ was the only one that chose see-through lingerie and for some reason I had a feeling that was what he's into LOL all 3 guys like the opposite of their skin colors haha. It was fun to watch.. PJ & Pope always teasing each other.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...

ok now it's time for Today show it is airing now :)
Where can i watch the zaap show and the talk show if it has already aired.?

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Does anyone know if Pope and Bella did any real kiss scenes?

Dearest

恋の予感
I love Punjan. He always seem to be the class clown. And him and Pope are always teasing each other.

I had never seen this before but it was for the Perd Wic special weeks ago. Each cast was given 15 seconds to say why people should watch their lakorn. Every cast was giving real answers bout sorylines and then theres this cast being goofy lol. Their part starts at 8:35. I'll translate it since I know not everyone here understands Thai.

Punjan: P'ek is handsome. N'ek is beautiful. 2nd N'ek is cute. 2nd P'ek has a handsome face.
Pope: 2nd P'ek can't act. Need to watch the 2nd p'ek make mistakes.
Punjan: P'ek knees always hurt.
Pope: N'ek is always asking for lighting and telling people not to block her lights.

Hahaha I love Pj and Pope answers!!! It's different from everyone ohhhh they're way of thinking is hilarious lol When Pj said P'ek knee always hurt they all laughed so hard lol xD

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Bell and Pope mention that the drama is half way through the story already in their interview.

HNA0

☀️
Someone just post another thread that part 2 of this lakorn will be call 'prom likit' and I was thinking, although some of you may disagree, but I would love for Bella and Pope to be in a remake of Wanida. Bella is so pretty in period lakorn and considering how stiff and stern pra'ek is, I think it will be doable for Pope :). The reason is due to the title of this lakorn Bpoop Phaeh Saniwat and it's sequel reminds me of the two Osts for Wanida.

Right. I also want to see them in the remake of wanida. It’s one of my favorite lakorn.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Someone just post another thread that part 2 of this lakorn will be call 'prom likit' and I was thinking, although some of you may disagree, but I would love for Bella and Pope to be in a remake of Wanida. Bella is so pretty in period lakorn and considering how stiff and stern pra'ek is, I think it will be doable for Pope :). The reason is due to the title of this lakorn Bpoop Phaeh Saniwat and it's sequel reminds me of the two Osts for Wanida.

I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING ABOUT THE WANIDA OST!!!!!