[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think even with Taew and Mew they are not the ultimate girls in the channel. As if when someone gets to ride in the float with Yaya and Kim then they are within the popular people of channel 3. I wished the channel doesn't do that. It makes the other girls feel out of place. To be honest the float with Yaya and them will get more attention, that's the reality so to share a float with them means you have made it big with the channel...I don't know it is like the real popular kids get one float together then it trickled down with other floats.
Well if the main float was determined by nangeks that bring in the highest ratings then 2 or all 3 girls might never get to be on it. Oops that was mean, sorry.

Anyways it's ok that Taew, New, or Bella aren't on it. They still shine :)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think Koo Jin couples start out by fans falling in love with them, like what we are doing now with Bella and Pope, this drama hasn’t even hit epi 10 yet and yes even I want another drama by them...so really it’s the fans fault for putting their time and effort to love a couple to the point where it gets repetitive like NY. Per request of fans there are Koo Jins, Ch 3 is a business so if something works out they will milk the cow.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Taew got bounced to supporting in the Nakee movie. Are we surprised? Come on, a stupid float means nothing. Movie roles do. Besides for all we know, the actors can request who they want to be with and they probably rather be with their friends.
Off topice but since we are talking about unfairness, I was shock she isn't returning as nangek in Nakee 2. Like wtf she was the main lead..the reason why Nakee was big in the first place and what's the point if not continuing where it was left off?

Yaya and Nadech does not match those type of clothing. They may look nice in it but wearing that and acting, it just doesn't look good. I think it's their appearances that doesn't help with those type of boran clothing. Nothing against them but I'll skip Nakee 2.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well in regards to Nakee 2, I can understand why Teaw is not the nangek. The story is no longer about them.

So back to BPS, I'm with you guys for saying thank god it's Bella and not Chompoo. I can't imagine her in the role of Karakade/Kadesurang at all. As for part 2, it's most likely going to be about the kids.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think Koo Jin couples start out by fans falling in love with them, like what we are doing now with Bella and Pope, this drama hasn’t even hit epi 10 yet and yes even I want another drama by them...so really it’s the fans fault for putting their time and effort to love a couple to the point where it gets repetitive like NY. Per request of fans there are Koo Jins, Ch 3 is a business so if something works out they will milk the cow.
I'm assuming thats why their rating are low and not as high as Ch7? I don't see Ch7 pairing so much of the koojins all the time. It's here and there sometimes.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol who watches NY’s projects except their own FC the only reason why its trending is cause their fans overhype. Look at this project not just Bella or Pope’s fans, they basically won everyone in Thailand even me who has never watched or finished their lakorns. Forget the float, already know how overrated the 4HJHKK gals are except Mint. And Nakee 2 ohhh boy. I basically said everything I wanted to on that thread. But dang the fact that NY snatched it like they deserved it was so horrific. Could’ve starred in anything else yet chose a movie that already had success. THEN for P Aof to say they weren’t chosen out of popularity but their great acting skills mmmm try again. Don’t get me wrong out of the overrated group I am a fan of Kim and Na but I can’t deny the fact that they are too overrated. Anyways I don’t wanna waste my time on a stupid float cause I’ll be watching to see my fave people Mew Taew Bella Pope Jma ect.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Well in regards to Nakee 2, I can understand why Teaw is not the nangek. The story is no longer about them.

So back to BPS, I'm with you guys for saying thank god it's Bella and not Chompoo. I can't imagine her in the role of Karakade/Kadesurang at all. As for part 2, it's most likely going to be about the kids.
Hmmmm..interesting. But then again why even bother to bring her and Ken back?

Oh yes, I don't know how Chompoo would act out as Kade. I don't really see her doing comedy but she will definitely do Karakade role justice .

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Exactly if it’s not even about them why make a sequel at all. Most people asked for a sequel to continue Kamkaew and Thosapol’s love story. Not to get a new story. They could’ve just made a separate movie for the new people.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They should've put Poh, Bomb and Bella together on a ghost-themed float. It would've been fun. They were asked what each would do if they met the other 2 ghosts.

Poh said he would kiss and hug both of them cause they're adorable.
Bella said ghost Karaked would probably run away cause Poh is scary and she wouldn't know how to handle Bomb's bitchiness. But ghost Kaedsurang in her own body would beat them cause she can just sit on them. :risas3:
Bomb said he would ask Poh for lottery numbers and he would leave Bella's ghost behind so that he can take her place and get the men. Lol Bomb is having too much fun with his gay character.

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
I don't know much about Thai showbiz and films. So I always wondered: Who have higher status: movie actors or lakorn actors?

In Hollywood or Asian showbiz, movie stars' status are always higher than drama ones. But Thai fandom, events, commercial, salary, etc make me think that lakorns actors have higher status than movie ones in Thailand.
Ex: a main actress in the movie is a supporting one in lakorn. In contrast to Hollywood, a famous tv series actress only can play a supporting role in a movie.

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
Lol who watches NY’s projects except their own FC the only reason why its trending is cause their fans overhype. Look at this project not just Bella or Pope’s fans, they basically won everyone in Thailand even me who has never watched or finished their lakorns. Forget the float, already know how overrated the 4HJHKK gals are except Mint. And Nakee 2 ohhh boy. I basically said everything I wanted to on that thread. But dang the fact that NY snatched it like they deserved it was so horrific. Could’ve starred in anything else yet chose a movie that already had success. THEN for P Aof to say they weren’t chosen out of popularity but their great acting skills mmmm try again. Don’t get me wrong out of the overrated group I am a fan of Kim and Na but I can’t deny the fact that they are too overrated. Anyways I don’t wanna waste my time on a stupid float cause I’ll be watching to see my fave people Mew Taew Bella Pope Jma ect.
To me koojin NaYa is annoying. I don't know why. maybe because seeing that koojin everywhere =))))

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They’re not overrated. They have the top ten IG followers, over 6million each. And ch3 is very big on social network.

Plus, they trends to group up 4HJHKK gang together and the Khun Chai series together. Poor Bomb got taken off the list because he doesn’t have enough fan. Khun Chai series are as (or more) successful as the 4HJ. All those actor/actress are cash cow.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
LOLs, everytime someone come and says "it's not due to their popularity but acting...", I literally roll my eyes because it is, if as mentioned before, Ch3 is doing fans favor. That is why I always hesitate to watch any of the major koojins lakorn. I can't trust when their fans are saying it's so good while they are so freaking bias. Out of everyone in that group, I think Nadech is more of a better actor but he just get stucks with Yaya a lot. I would love to see him go out of his comfort zone because I know he has potential from the few times I see him with different actresses. Not saying I don't like the others, but convince me to like you due to your acting ability and not just because of your popularity. They are overrated based on how we aren't seeing anything different from them, but truthfully their fanclubs are more overrated lols.

Thai entertainment should learn from Korean entertainment. We hardly see them pairing the same people over and over again.

But let's get back to the topic of just BPS. I do however wishes the best to all the actors/actresses in Ch3.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ch 3 lives off of the popularity of their koojins which takes the limelight out of some really good story lines of other actors and actresses who are not up in ranks in popularity. It's only once a year if lucky that they'll hit big with a series or a pairing.

It gets tiring and unfair to those who aren't about that koojin life, but I get it. They put their money towards those who bring in more money for them...which in this case are koojin NY. Plus, let be honest them being young and hitting it off young, played very well in their favor because their fanbase only grew stronger over the years. Personally, not a fan of the pairing but I get it and I praise that they've been able to work together so often without any major issues.

But you guys, let's focus back on the lakorn itself! Since this is based on a book, I am hoping that it won't drag and that it'll find a steady and consistent rating for the rest of the episodes. I'm just sooooo geeked. :D

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
ok guys, lets focus back to the lakorn cuz i cant stop spazzing about Date and Kade(even their names rhymes lols)

i'm amazed again by how popular this lakorn in Thailand. i tweeted about how i love this lakorn and how surprised i was at Pope-Bella chemistry with each other + 2 pictures and guess what, my tweet got retweeted 1.3k times and more than 500 likes!!!!
i'm just a regular twitter user and not popular at all so this is very surprising for me :confused0::confused12::eek: my tweet usually got like 3 likes on average :risas3::risas3::risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
ok guys, lets focus back to the lakorn cuz i cant stop spazzing about Date and Kade(even their names rhymes lols)

i'm amazed again by how popular this lakorn in Thailand. i tweeted about how i love this lakorn and how surprised i was at Pope-Bella chemistry with each other + 2 pictures and guess what, my tweet got retweeted 1.3k times and more than 500 likes!!!!
i'm just a regular twitter user and not popular at all so this is very surprising for me :confused0::confused12::eek: my tweet usually got like 3 likes on average :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Haha, that's crazy!!! Good for you!! Hmm...should we come up with a nickname for Date and Kade? :confused12:Yes it's so darn famous that even the OST are like on the top 10 list right now. The newest OST by Pete already reached one millions views and going on strong. There's like tons of cover already and I've been doing nothing but listening to them all night yesterday.

Any little things that are associated with this lakorn are guarantee to generate a lot of attention right now. AKA the foods. Like we all know about the mangos and dipping sauce. It's sell everywhere by street vendors and a well known snack but b/c it's featured in the lakorn, everyone is know eating it more. hahaha. Very good advertisement.

Now that is a good way of making money Ch3!