[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
ehhhhh, what kind of plot are they going to focus on? their children?
does the novel actually has separate volumes?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Personally for me, considering Pope's age, I'm surprised her only made his lakorn debut in 2010 or 2011 if I'm not wrong and only being P'ek status a few years later if I'm not wrong. He's more popular that he's featured more as one of the Ch 3's main actors because of his popularity with Khun Chai series with New but in my opinion definitely was still underrated in a sense too.

So glad, he's gotten another break out role he'll be known for. :)

Seems like they're paired together this year instead of Bella and James Ji for the soccer event so that shows the popularity as well :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sure...sure...sure :p LOLs. I mean I did tried to watch him with Mew but for some reason couldn't finish it. Mew is pretty and I do like her but....but. Then I tried Diana and him and they do look good together but..........I got bored with the story after a while and stop watching it. I didn't fangirl much with them. Him and Ploy, emmh, no thanks. She does look way too old for him and plus the story was not my cup of tea. I tried very very hard to watch the one with him and Namtarn but the characters did not stand out to me at all so I stop watching it too.

LOLs, then there is this one and it was PERFECT! Thank goodness Chompoo back out of this one because I do not think they match at all. Btw way, I better see you phatman!!!
Hehe. I told you guys I'll pop back in once in a while. It has only been a few hours and I'm already back in here despite trying to stay away. :p

This is the second lakorn that I've thoroughly enjoyed this year and it's because Chompoo pulled out. Haha. Chomp is such a miscast, why were they gonna put her in here?? Haha. She straight up looks like a farang and not somebody from Songkwae.

HNA0

☀️
I want spoilers. If anyone could be so kind to grant me that. Hopefully I can last until next Wednesday. The wait really is torturing.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
19 episodes?? What are they adding? If I remember correctly the CPR/marriage talk was about halfway thru the book. I was expecting the usual 14 which would be sort of on pace with the book with this stuff in Ep.6.

Anyhow besides Date/Kade, I'm loving the friendship with Reung/Kade too. He's just so amused by her. And I like Khun Ban and Kade too and his patience with her.

Oh ok the one flaw I saw. Anyone else pick up that Kade is suppose to go to the missionary w/Khun Ban/Date/Reung to help them learn French for their trip cause they know she speaks French from that fight with Louis? Did I miss a scene while drooling over Date/Kade? When did they ask her? I think they're doing a pretty bad job at setting up Kade's politics side of her story.
I like this lakorn but at 19 it sounds like it's going to drag during the political scenes. I am loving Reung/Kade's interactions. His stares when he talks to her are so mesmerizing to me. When I hear him speaks, (Punjan -his name?), I am constantly comparing it to the way Pope speak.

Regarding your question, I don't remember seeing a scene where they have that intial discussion. When Khun Ban said " Don't forget our discussion..." I was thinking if I missed that scene somewhere between Louis's confrontation episode to episode 6.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hi, does anyone here who reads d novel have any idea how louise n susie's loveline have anything to do with kade. I mean i dont see d relevant of having their screen time if its only just:
louise - marry me, susie -no.

Whats up with their drama? I ve been looking for answer but everyone just talk about Date n Kade (which i dont mind actually hihihi)
I dont mind spoiler. Do tell please.
Thanks in advance.
Spoiler below is Louis and Susie's storyline (I don't understand much Thai especially political words...I can only spoil things I understand. Beware that what I wrote is not 100% accurate:worship2:)

Both of them are foriegners but Louis character does take advantage of Thai people while Susie is thankful toward this country. They have conflict of interest. He forced her to marry him. He even cheated on her later on. Even until the end of the story, she said she has never loved him.

Basically Louis is the reason that made Gosa Lek (Orkya Gosatipadi) died. His ideas/words kind of manipulate the king which lead to Gosa Lek being accused of involving in corruption. (There are more of his bad intentions which I don't understand at all because of my poor Thai:crybaby2:)

Kade knew everything. She sometimes visit Malee to have heart to heart talk regarding Louis and his bad intention toward politics. One time Kade follows Louis and spy on him herself by using "Invisible Spell" that Arjan Chipracao taught her.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Personally for me, considering Pope's age, I'm surprised her only made his lakorn debut in 2010 or 2011 if I'm not wrong and only being P'ek status a few years later if I'm not wrong. He's more popular that he's featured more as one of the Ch 3's main actors because of his popularity with Khun Chai series with New but in my opinion definitely was still underrated in a sense too.

So glad, he's gotten another break out role he'll be known for. :)

Seems like they're paired together this year instead of Bella and James Ji for the soccer event so that shows the popularity as well :)
Pope failed to debut several times before he can make it into supporting roles in ch3 ...he even stopped working just to become an actor but everything didn't work for him .... if his tries succeeded before he could become an actor since around 2006 or 07. i'm glad that finally he did it and i hope it lasts long. :):icon12:

About Part2 of the this lakorn i read Daradaily and the writer said that she doesn't start writing p2 yet cos she is busy with other novels so i think we need to wait it not soon though....

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I saw that too. they can take as much time to tie everything together. I won't mind. The pace is just right for me. I can relate to everything. We all enjoy every bit of this lakorn so far.
The pace is ok for me too i hope it keeps like this till the end and i don't mind if there are 20 eps LOL cos this lakorn is all i watch right now and a bit of ngern park pee.

Anyway are you Khmer ???

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dang yesterday's rating beat Nakee' s. It's going to start dragging at like episode 13, I have a feeling the rating may drop. 19 episodes is way too long, especially when everything pretty much ties up around 13 or 14.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Ya they put Margie with matt, ya, and Kim! Srsly Margie should be out of the picture lol she hasn’t had any good work since I could remember lol and Bella deserves a higher status than her honestly
I'm disappointed right now even i just become Bella's fan in this drama ...considering how hit she is now plus last year she also had Plerng boon that brought good rating to ch and almost all her works have good result too but look what they treat her at least put in the group with Taew,Mew... :( about Margie i don't get it too :facepalm: