[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Unbelievable!!! This is impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Only ep5 too! Oh lord, it’s a scary thought thinking other Lakorns might not be able to top this rating this year lol :p

This is a reason why I’m convinced they should start mixing up “koojins” cuz obviously non-koojin perform wayyyyy better!!

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Bella cant sing but it is ok i still love u mae ying karakade jao ka lol :facepalm:;) anyway i just watch YT Bella gave a spoiler that evil kade will come back soon :confused12:

in case you guys want to listen to her

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Unbelievable!!! This is impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Only ep5 too! Oh lord, it’s a scary thought thinking other Lakorns might not be able to top this rating this year lol :p

This is a reason why I’m convinced they should start mixing up “koojins” cuz obviously non-koojin perform wayyyyy better!!
Right! This lakorn set the bar really high that other lakorns that will be coming later will have a hard time beating it.

I AGREED WITH YOU! They need to mix koojins more. Seeing the same koojins all the time..it sure gets old. No offense to anyone.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys...I think I'm crazy. I was fangirling so hard for Por Date and Kade. My favorite scenes are when Por Date is standing so close to Kade, wanting to hear her sing and when they both fell in the lake and Por Date wraps her hands around him. :angel10::aaaaa::cheer:Can't wait to watch this tomorrow!

EDIT: Does anyone know the song to when Por Date was standing close to Kade? It sounds so beautiful?
Oh yes that water scene too!! I got the butterflies when Por Date took her hands. OHHH MAE JAO!

Hey guys...SJDk just updated that they will continue with the subbing due to additional helps. YAYYYYY! But it would be nice to donate to them too.

Will be back to go over the ep today after I'm done watching.
I just cried!!! Tears of happiness and joy. I will give them whatever they want. I have never been so desperate! Haha. So this show better have a good ending otherwise these emotions that I'm investing will all go to waste! Haha.

I don't know if it's just me but in today's episode I feel that when Por Date looks at Mae Ying Junward, he looks at her with infatuation. But when he looks at Karakade his eyes are like shooting hearts out. And seeing Kade's mom grieving for her breaks my heart. Poor thing. It makes me realize how strong Kade is for being in another person's body and living in a different time period.
I know. It feels different.
I probably wouldn't be able to do it.
Kadesurang deserves a best nang'ek award.

Me 2nd here. Fangirling like crazy here for Por Date and Kade. I absolutely love eveything about today episode. Here are my favorite scenes.

1. Kade heard (i think) her mother prayer to her and it sadden her. Her mother wishes that where ever she is that someone loves her and my heart just goes out to Kade right there because Por Date still have not known his feeling for her.

2. I adore her two servants so much and thank god that they are so loyal to her! And I was LMAO that park where Pin reaches for the limes hahahha.

3. I LOVE Por Date saying sweet dream to Kade...so freaking sexy. That man could be so fine and hot sometime. I try not to check out his body when he is topless hahahha. Surprise Kade didnt check his body yet...wait til the wedding night ahahhahhaha.

3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PART! When Joi put the lamp next to Kade and she just glowed like a goddess..omg! Por Date dreamy looks at her is soooo romantic! Then after she finished, he said its no good and to redo. But I know that boy just wanted to keep on looking at her hahahahah. Yah..we know you are sooo in love with her already! His jealousy face when he look at Kade and MR is so funny.

4. The water scene! Por date wrapping Kade hands around him is so sweet!

5. AND OH THE FOODS! gosh by the end of the episode I was drooling hahaha.

This lakorn is the Best! Trending WORLDWIDE...now thats awesome!
Girl. . . I think this whole episode is too good to have a favorite. HAHA.

WOW from a 3.4 to an 11.4!! THAT Sh*t is amazing!

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
Right! This lakorn set the bar really high that other lakorns that will be coming later will have a hard time beating it.

I AGREED WITH YOU! They need to mix koojins more. Seeing the same koojins all the time..it sure gets old. No offense to anyone.
I agree with mixing koojins and I’m glad that Bella is doesn’t really have a koojins since she played with many different guys. It’s a good thing that she doesn’t stuck with one guy only.

As for the rating, following lakorns will definitely have a difficulty beating it.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
YES!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These emoticons are literally my journey throughout that scene: o_O:confused0::confused12::eek::mad::(:sad6:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I CRIED WHEN I FOUND OUT. LIKE. She really died? So she's really gonna be trapped in Karakade's body and not be able to live her own Kadesurang life? She's not gonna wake up and be like "Oh it's just a dream!" Is this her karma? Is this her destiny??? SIGH Then I calmed down and decided that it was my fate to watch this lakorn thus I must accept what destiny has for me. . .
Its a little fishy...I don't believe it yet...its too bizarre in some ways because if this was the case then Karakade really is a horrible person and now Kade is stuck forever, they need to explain more thoroughly, it was too quick...it seems off. Perhaps, Kade will change something in the past and she will go back...in the preview with Karakade lying on the table and was tied to white threads...with Por Date embracing her, he was dressed like a priest...this has to do with Kade and Karakade's spirits...wouldn't make sense for Por Date to perform another Moon Mantra if something didn't happen between Kade and Karakade spirits...I was sad about that scene but it can't be true...its too weird.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OK DONE back tracking after 1 hour~ HAHA.

MY TURN!!! MY FAVORITE SCENES OF THE EPISODE!!!

5. The final scene. Not the underwater scene, not the indirect kiss scene, the after math scene. The scene Pope acted out so greatly. He looked like he was in pain! It was not overacted or underacted. Pope played a hurt Por Date so well that I was convinced Pope was hurt. For that reason it was one of my fav's. Plus it was wet, opened shirt Por Date, who doesn't like that??

4. The water scene!!! ACK I'm a sucker for pra'eks wrapping nang'eks hands around their waist I think it's freak'n sexy!

3. Merit scene. I cried during this scene. I cried so hard, my family had to tell me to stop.

2. Por Date's smile scene. It felt like Pope smiled. It was so genuine that I smiled and laughed along with him. This man, I'm falling harder and harder!

1. The moon scene! NUFF SAID.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Its a little fishy...I don't believe it yet...its too bizarre in some ways because if this was the case then Karakade really is a horrible person and now Kade is stuck forever, they need to explain more thoroughly, it was too quick...it seems off. Perhaps, Kade will change something in the past and she will go back...in the preview with Karakade lying on the table and was tied to white threads...with Por Date embracing her, he was dressed like a priest...this has to do with Kade and Karakade's spirits...wouldn't make sense for Por Date to perform another Moon Mantra if something didn't happen between Kade and Karakade spirits...I was sad about that scene but it can't be true...its too weird.
I just wish and pray that it's not true. My heart ached so much. I'm gonna prepare for the worst so at least if it's not true I won't be any sadder.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah the whole "koo jin" bothers me. I love seeing different pairings, it's refreshing. Sometimes it works and some time it doesn't. In this case, it sure did! I don't know how other lakorns are going to top this one.

It's crazy how many views they get on YouTube. Ep. 1 over 10 million views. I don't remember other lakorns hitting this number.

How does the ratings work? Does it count the streaming too? I was always a bit confused.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah the whole "koo jin" bothers me. I love seeing different pairings, it's refreshing. Sometimes it works and some time it doesn't. In this case, it sure did! I don't know how other lakorns are going to top this one.

It's crazy how many views they get on YouTube. Ep. 1 over 10 million views. I don't remember other lakorns hitting this number.

How does the ratings work? Does it count the streaming too? I was always a bit confused.
EP 1 has 10M views??? HOLY COW!! Last time I saw it was only 1-3M!! WOW. Ch3 hit jackpot with this lakorn. Say goodbye to MewXPope and BellaXJamesJ. HELLO TO BELLAXPOPE!!!! Haha. Jk.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OK DONE back tracking after 1 hour~ HAHA.

MY TURN!!! MY FAVORITE SCENES OF THE EPISODE!!!

5. The final scene. Not the underwater scene, not the indirect kiss scene, the after math scene. The scene Pope acted out so greatly. He looked like he was in pain! It was not overacted or underacted. Pope played a hurt Por Date so well that I was convinced Pope was hurt. For that reason it was one of my fav's. Plus it was wet, opened shirt Por Date, who doesn't like that??

4. The water scene!!! ACK I'm a sucker for pra'eks wrapping nang'eks hands around their waist I think it's freak'n sexy!

3. Merit scene. I cried during this scene. I cried so hard, my family had to tell me to stop.

2. Por Date's smile scene. It felt like Pope smiled. It was so genuine that I smiled and laughed along with him. This man, I'm falling harder and harder!

1. The moon scene! NUFF SAID.
Lols! Girl and you were saying that this ep is too good to have favorite haha.

But back to Por Date being hurt...I hope he put that to good use :naughty2:. Saw some pic of Kade visiting him in his room.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
SOOO HAPPY FOR THE TEAM!!! Woo! It really deserved the hype.

I'm so glad I checked this lakorn out. I am definitely shipping Bella and Pope, when I watched this I was like i'll just watch for Bella but I looveeee POPE! He's so handsome, a lot of people don't think so but he has some kind of charm, he just makes my heart melt! I love the Pope x Bella scenes in episode 5, his simple "Sweet Dream" or you can't think of anyone but the guy you're engaged to.. Ufff I'm soo into this couple!! I can't wait for tomorrow

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
This lakorn just kicked it up a notch and has set new standards for Thai lakorns. Not sure which lakorn will be able to beat this one...this one is so original...different...its so refreshing for this story line. Plus, I absolutely love the references to the actual people in history...its a drama with real characters that will make many Thai people proud since its displaying such a playful story along side some things that actually took place. I'm rooting so much for this lakorn! Haven't been so much into a lakorn since 2008! Whoa!