[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

P

PrincessKarina

Hey guys...SJDk just updated that they will continue with the subbing due to additional helps. YAYYYYY! But it would be nice to donate to them too.

Will be back to go over the ep today after I'm done watching.
Oh great news! :aaaaa::clap:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
WOW!! just shows how popular this drama just got!! 12 hours ago it was trending #1 worldwide and just a few mins ago, it will continue to be subbed! YAY!! I'm super proud of what this drama done to create such a huge fan base already! THANK YOU SJDK for introducing this drama to the english speaking world!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright, just finished Ep5, get ready for some major backtracking. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did anyone go take the poll on SJDK's Facebook page about the quality vs speed??

Idk about you guys but I can't wait an extra 2-3 days for subs! So I'm ok with average quality. The wait will kill me. Lol
HAHA. Me too! Honestly I'd rather have speed. I don't understand Thai any way so I won't know the difference!

Omg I hope she doesn't sing too! She can not sing.
Luckily Kadesurang knew in herself she shouldn't sing. HAHA.

@okaylove @mailee_xox @Balu_bear because Pope is still single so some people said that maybe cos he is a play boy (just may be)that's why at this age still no news about him dating or sth....yes that what happened.... in one of his event the reporters also asked him about this ......!!!
That's because he's secretly dating me. HEHE.

I’ve never heard Bella sing lol
Me too. Haha.
Can't wait till next episode!!! I think Kade will get punished in place of Joi hence what I saw on the IG pic and her maids were protecting her. They are so sweet and loyal even though Karagade treated them like trash, they still remain loyal and cry for her. Lucky for them Kade would never harm them like Karagade. Yasssss, I can't wait cause Khun P' will hold Kade's hand :) I wonder when he'll ever find out Kade's spirit is in Karagade's body. lololol he'll probably be so much more in love.

Anyone else feel bad for Pin for getting hit by that old maid. Gosh!!!! I felt so bad and wished someone hugged her. When she was showing Kade the ingredients Kade asked for was sad.
HAHA. I thought they were gonna make that scene way dramatic, ie when Pin reached down in slow motion to grab the ingredients off the floor, I was like why are they making it so dramatic and of course Kade goes "Nang Nak!!!" I realized what their purpose was burst out laughing, my family had no clue what was going on. HAHA. I had to pause and explain what the reference was.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I don't know if it's just me but in today's episode I feel that when Por Date looks at Mae Ying Junward, he looks at her with infatuation. But when he looks at Karakade his eyes are like shooting hearts out. And seeing Kade's mom grieving for her breaks my heart. Poor thing. It makes me realize how strong Kade is for being in another person's body and living in a different time period.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG! I wanted some so bad when Kade was making it~ I usually just eat mango with dry pepper and not something saucy like what they made in the lakorn. Anyone got a recipe for that? Or know the ingredients?

Hahaha Por Date's mom said she didn't want to eat, but ended up loving every bit of the prawns with the spicy pepper. She tasted the love Kade put into the food so she became a bit little like Kade at the dinner table ahahahaha I hope she realized Kade made the food she's enjoying

You know what I love about Kade's character -- she gets sad about wanting to be with her mother and grandma, but that's just for a bit. She doesn't mope around for long and goes off on to doing something else that makes her happier. Although it's sad she's separated from people she loves, she makes the best of her situation. That's what I like about her and makes the drama not get so boring. N'ek crying all the time gets a little flat.
Yeah I love the fact that they made her character not long for her family for too long. That's Kadesurang right there. Someone who is always bubbly and happy. I like the little flashbacks and all too because it reminds us and her who she really is.

Yay! thanks :) I gotta try that out. Looks so good when they were all eating it. Hahahahaha I'm glad Janward is slowing warming up to Kade as well. This episode was really good. Showed progression and how Kade is slowing winning people over by just being herself.
Yeah, Janward seemed more comfortable and you can see in her eyes that although she is still skeptical she's slowly warming up. I loved their interactions.

Btw was there a new ost?
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!! It played at like THE perfect moment. THAT moment that song played, that whole scene I MELTED. I MELTED. Pope.....make love to me with your eyes and voice! HAHA. That scene is my favorite scene. Period. I don't even need to explain the perfect acting from Pope and Bella! Like....I'm still tingly. HAHA.
They have to release that song because if they don't I'm gonna tell Karakade to tell them to.

One of the main things I love about Boran lakorns are the songs! And no phones lol
I agree. My all-time favorite Thai songs are more on the traditional side.

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
I’ve been listening to the ost on repeat. I love it and the new ost sounds good. I do hope they will release that ost too. This lakorn and ost is my jam at the moment. Can’t get enough. I’ve rewatching so many times.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahh so much stuff going on this episode so main thoughts.

1. I love Joi and his reactions. Him and Pin/Yam are the best servant characters ever.
2. Ok no wonder Kade was fat. I want all the food and we still get the pork dish tomorrow.
3. I feel so bad for Kade's mom amd granny and Kade too. Date should just go to the future. Her family is much nicer than his and hello modern technology.
4. I'm all about Date/Kade and their scenes deserve another post but next lakorn Punjan and Bella. Seriously Punjan and Bella please! By the way youtube version cut off their part, where they shook hands? I saw that part plus jealous Date on IG clips.

Bonus thought for next episode. I really dislike the mom.
I agree. Their reactions are priceless!!
So, I have many thoughts on Kadesurang's fate, but I'll save that for my solo review and not during quotes. Haha.
OMG Panjan and Bella, YES YES! Their little interaction in the episode is literally GOLD. Panjan and his dreamy eyes. That scene was one of my favorites!

I love that Kade is smart, strong, but kind as well. In other lakorns usually the nang'ek when she is smart and strong, she is also very aggressive. Kade doesn't let those with bad intentions towards her turn her negative. Except she is going forward with winning over with kindness. She only seems to show aggression towards "Khun P'" lol and characters like Louis's character.
Yeah she's a lot softer. She's smart in her responses and I like!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Guys...I think I'm crazy. I was fangirling so hard for Por Date and Kade. My favorite scenes are when Por Date is standing so close to Kade, wanting to hear her sing and when they both fell in the lake and Por Date wraps her hands around him. :angel10::aaaaa::cheer:Can't wait to watch this tomorrow!

EDIT: Does anyone know the song to when Por Date was standing close to Kade? It sounds so beautiful?
Me 2nd here. Fangirling like crazy here for Por Date and Kade. I absolutely love eveything about today episode. Here are my favorite scenes.

1. Kade heard (i think) her mother prayer to her and it sadden her. Her mother wishes that where ever she is that someone loves her and my heart just goes out to Kade right there because Por Date still have not known his feeling for her.

2. I adore her two servants so much and thank god that they are so loyal to her! And I was LMAO that park where Pin reaches for the limes hahahha.

3. I LOVE Por Date saying sweet dream to Kade...so freaking sexy. That man could be so fine and hot sometime. I try not to check out his body when he is topless hahahha. Surprise Kade didnt check his body yet...wait til the wedding night ahahhahhaha.

3. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PART! When Joi put the lamp next to Kade and she just glowed like a goddess..omg! Por Date dreamy looks at her is soooo romantic! Then after she finished, he said its no good and to redo. But I know that boy just wanted to keep on looking at her hahahahah. Yah..we know you are sooo in love with her already! His jealousy face when he look at Kade and MR is so funny.

4. The water scene! Por date wrapping Kade hands around him is so sweet!

5. AND OH THE FOODS! gosh by the end of the episode I was drooling hahaha.

This lakorn is the Best! Trending WORLDWIDE...now thats awesome!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yeah I love the fact that they made her character not long for her family for too long. That's Kadesurang right there. Someone who is always bubbly and happy. I like the little flashbacks and all too because it reminds us and her who she really is.

Yeah, Janward seemed more comfortable and you can see in her eyes that although she is still skeptical she's slowly warming up. I loved their interactions.

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!! It played at like THE perfect moment. THAT moment that song played, that whole scene I MELTED. I MELTED. Pope.....make love to me with your eyes and voice! HAHA. That scene is my favorite scene. Period. I don't even need to explain the perfect acting from Pope and Bella! Like....I'm still tingly. HAHA.
They have to release that song because if they don't I'm gonna tell Karakade to tell them to.

I agree. My all-time favorite Thai songs are more on the traditional side.
Your descriptions of that scene with the song is exactly how I feel! Lols. Pope sexy voice! If I was Kade I wouldn't be able to feel well that night hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 5 was a GREAT episode. Pope is falling for her, I love it. It's a bit creepy, but I love how he's slowly falling for her. The way he looks at her is so dreamy.
To me. . . it's not creepy anymore. . . it's a I-think-I'm-attracted-to-you-but-I-don't-know-how-to-express-it-to-you-but-stare-at-you stare.

So according to the previews, P'pin said to Kade that she's on her period and she has to ride horse, why does she have to ride a horse? Where are they going?
Maybe because she shouldn't be in water when she's on her pms??

Uh....according to episode 5... Did....
KADESURAUNG DIE??!???? So confused!!
YES!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These emoticons are literally my journey throughout that scene: o_O:confused0::confused12::eek::mad::(:sad6:
So many good scenes in this episode!!!! I love the way Pope speaks!! So soothing...and his stares...even I'm blushing!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I CRIED WHEN I FOUND OUT. LIKE. She really died? So she's really gonna be trapped in Karakade's body and not be able to live her own Kadesurang life? She's not gonna wake up and be like "Oh it's just a dream!" Is this her karma? Is this her destiny??? SIGH Then I calmed down and decided that it was my fate to watch this lakorn thus I must accept what destiny has for me. . .

So many good scenes in this episode!!!! I love the way Pope speaks!! So soothing...and his stares...even I'm blushing!
I do too. I like physical appearance, but I also LOVE the voice. So if my pra'ek has a nice speaking voice I love him EXTRA. AKA Ken T. I have many favorite actor's whose voice I don't like. Haha. AKA Tik J. Pope is one of the few who I'm attracted to because of his speaking voice. I think a lot of us are blushing. HEHE.

I can also come on here every now and then to translate. I grew up watching boran lakorns (bua kaew juk grote, pra tin a wong, sung tong), but it can still be hard at times to directly convey what they are saying
That'll be LOVELY...:icon12:

The phrase means something else. What exactly, I don't know. I'm sure they'll explain it tomorrow in the scene cause Kade won't understand either.

Ok besides the obvious "sweet dreams" Date whispers right into her ear scene, I think my other fave scene of them is when Kade is making fun of her drawing abilities and Date laughs! First cause Pope actually has a nice smile and you don't see it often here and because it's the first time he allowed himself to laugh at Kade being silly. And like the class clown, Kade was happy and proud that he laughed because of her. It was a sweet moment to me.

Oh yeah the song in the book Kade was supposed to sing to Date is called Jun (Moon). But RS wouldn't sell them the rights. Wonder why they didn't just substitute another moon theme song.
OH yes I like that scene too!! He laughed as if Pope was laughing. Haha.
Is that song the song I'm thinking about? Because honestly, during that whole scene I was thinking of a song called Jun too. . .

Oh yeah! Watched ep 5 subbed. hahahahaha I loved that part when Mae Jumpa told that old maid she was finding trouble with Kade! She can do merit all she wants and that old maid isnt to obstruct! Damn that old maid told a lie though ugghhhhhhhhhh she's just being a pain in the a** at this point. Yes, i get Karagade hit you and that's terrible, but my gawd why tell lies. Tsk tsk tsk. Someone tell me Kade wins her over or that old maid stops meddling so much later on. And if Mae Jumpa becomes more openly nicer to Kade. I do like how she is a bit fair sometimes and this scene shows at least she respects Kade doing merit. Sounds like that's the only thing Kade can do and Mae Jumpa won't complain about.
I was disappointed in Prik because I thought she'd know better than to spit lies! I was so happy Mae Jumpa was actually scolding her about the merit thing. Haha. I hope Prik doesn't influence her thoughts on Kade later on.

Y'all know what.... I'm still stuck on the idea that SJDK might drop this project. I was wondering..... if we start a funding page (or whatever that sort of thing is called), and we all donate a little bit like five dollars each, don't you guys think this will give them a little inspiration to sub this lakorn?
I WILL BE WILLING TO!!!!!!!!
That's how desperate BSW fans are HAHA.