[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm still waiting for eng sub but ohhhhh it's sooo tempting not to cheat a little lols

Everyone was talking about eating sour mango with pepper and prawns lols...makes me want some too.
OMG! I wanted some so bad when Kade was making it~ I usually just eat mango with dry pepper and not something saucy like what they made in the lakorn. Anyone got a recipe for that? Or know the ingredients?

Hahaha Por Date's mom said she didn't want to eat, but ended up loving every bit of the prawns with the spicy pepper. She tasted the love Kade put into the food so she became a bit little like Kade at the dinner table ahahahaha I hope she realized Kade made the food she's enjoying

You know what I love about Kade's character -- she gets sad about wanting to be with her mother and grandma, but that's just for a bit. She doesn't mope around for long and goes off on to doing something else that makes her happier. Although it's sad she's separated from people she loves, she makes the best of her situation. That's what I like about her and makes the drama not get so boring. N'ek crying all the time gets a little flat.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hope the rating will be cross double digit for tonight episode. :worship2:

I'm craving for mango too. My mom is so tempted to make the source tomorrow:pancarta:

Ingredients:

Palm sugar, fish source, salt, garlic, red onion (sorry I don't know how to call it in english..lol), chilli...

Put palm sugar on hotpot. Then add those ingredient inside. That's my recipe :naughty2:

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感

I'm craving for mango too. My mom is so tempted to make the source tomorrow:pancarta:

Ingredients:

Palm sugar, fish source, salt, garlic, red union (sorry I don't know how to call it in english..lol), chilli...

Put palm sugar on hotpot. Then add those ingredient inside. We can add lime juice later. That's my recipe :naughty2:
Yay! thanks :) I gotta try that out. Looks so good when they were all eating it. Hahahahaha I'm glad Janward is slowing warming up to Kade as well. This episode was really good. Showed progression and how Kade is slowing winning people over by just being herself.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yay! thanks :) I gotta try that out. Looks so good when they were all eating it. Hahahahaha I'm glad Janward is slowing warming up to Kade as well. This episode was really good. Showed progression and how Kade is slowing winning people over by just being herself.
I think better punch the chilli with garlic and add fish source before mixing it with palm sugar. :p

Janward and Malee are gonna be good friends of Kade in later episode. Kade even help Reung to confess to Janward.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haven't seen the episode yet but from skimming through instagram I love the new song? Hope they release it soon along w/a new MV.

I only heard her once and it was more than enough lol. It was for that big Ch3 anniversary concert last year I think? None of Ch3 actresses can sing except for Yaya.
Ohhh lol right none of them can. That sucks lol but im more into the ability to act

Dearest

恋の予感
Haven't seen the episode yet but from skimming through instagram I love the new song? Hope they release it soon along w/a new MV.

I only heard her once and it was more than enough lol. It was for that big Ch3 anniversary concert last year I think? None of Ch3 actresses can sing except for Yaya.
Hahaha! I agree--none can sing well...Yaya is most bearable when it comes to singing, but even so I don't really think her singing is good. They all should just stick to bettering their acting skills instead.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG! I wanted some so bad when Kade was making it~ I usually just eat mango with dry pepper and not something saucy like what they made in the lakorn. Anyone got a recipe for that? Or know the ingredients?

Hahaha Por Date's mom said she didn't want to eat, but ended up loving every bit of the prawns with the spicy pepper. She tasted the love Kade put into the food so she became a bit little like Kade at the dinner table ahahahaha I hope she realized Kade made the food she's enjoying

You know what I love about Kade's character -- she gets sad about wanting to be with her mother and grandma, but that's just for a bit. She doesn't mope around for long and goes off on to doing something else that makes her happier. Although it's sad she's separated from people she loves, she makes the best of her situation. That's what I like about her and makes the drama not get so boring. N'ek crying all the time gets a little flat.
I agreed! Kade is such a strong girl and makes the best out of the situation she is in. I love that they show her vulnerable side, showing she got a soft heart like a girl yet she is strong too. Her character is one of the best! And Bella is playing Kade so well and so cute!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol— they can’t sing, the girls are bad, have really deep/unnatural live singing lol

Ingredients:

Palm sugar, fish source, salt, garlic, red onion (sorry I don't know how to call it in english..lol), chilli...

Put palm sugar on hotpot. Then add those ingredient inside. We can add lime juice later. That's my recipe :naughty2:
Thx for the recipe lol

So did Bella make mango recipe for Prang???? Lol ZAAP mai?!?!lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I haven’t watched the episode for today yet but I love how influential this drama is. They have us out here all sharing recipes & trying to eat some Mangoes w/ pepper. :risas3: Afrer seeing the posts I want some too. Lol.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Anyone watch the latest episode yet!? I keep checking the sub version and nothing yet!! Give us some insight on the new episode!!