[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm scare easily the background music demon black magic ghost movies so I try to avoid it watch. I just fast forward I a chicken

I am afraid of anything ghost related. Give me any murderous, demon, monsters, etc. movies and I am okay but just closed my eyes and cover my ears. However, I can't do ghosts because they everywhere... LOL

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
About Meun Reung aka MR...it seems that the present him have a crush on Kade right? I would like to see them as well but Mr.Creeper won my heart totally .

@Chario mintmario sweetie can you tell me what this news is about? Thank you so much!

I don't quite catch a lot of words but it seems like this lakorn fever hit police office too. The police used the words "Or Jao" and "5 baht" in his speech.

Last edited:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
That's why some people called Pope "Jao Choo" LOL

Should we talk about Joy and his chicken too ?? haha jk i saw lots of Thai commented about his cuteness

About the charity event Pope and Bella were asked which character of the drama they want to be instead their own character now ? Pope said he wanted to be evil Kade cos he wanted to be bad and hit everyone like her.... :risas3: while Bella wanted to be Ayutaya cute boy aka Ai Joy :thumbup::love:
Lol what is jao choo??

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Oh lawd..... These darn commercials are so annoying! Let me enjoy my drama! lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
@okaylove @mailee_xox @Balu_bear because Pope is still single so some people said that maybe cos he is a play boy (just may be)that's why at this age still no news about him dating or sth....yes that what happened.... in one of his event the reporters also asked him about this ......!!!

Dearest

恋の予感
Can't wait till next episode!!! I think Kade will get punished in place of Joi hence what I saw on the IG pic and her maids were protecting her. They are so sweet and loyal even though Karagade treated them like trash, they still remain loyal and cry for her. Lucky for them Kade would never harm them like Karagade. Yasssss, I can't wait cause Khun P' will hold Kade's hand :) I wonder when he'll ever find out Kade's spirit is in Karagade's body. lololol he'll probably be so much more in love.

Anyone else feel bad for Pin for getting hit by that old maid. Gosh!!!! I felt so bad and wished someone hugged her. When she was showing Kade the ingredients Kade asked for was sad.