[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Oh. In that case I'll click on it. Hahah

Edit: Omg I just saw it. Pope uay! Don't you know she has Weir? He's much bigger and taller than you. Hahaha. Jk. Jk. That last pull from him when he was all come on, was so sexy.
Ugh!! Forget Weir!! Lolol
Weir has had way more intimate fins on his end! Besides, it's for the fans!!

(Don't strangle me weir-bella fans but I was unbothered when I found out they were together. I don't think they look good together.)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
This is my first time following a currently airing lakorn - I have been watching lakorn for some time now, though still relatively new. So hooked after the first two weeks!! so I'm here to join the party hehe~

I've been following the Chinese subs on Chinese platforms - and the Chinese netizens are also having a blast with the drama. It's really fun. :D
WELCOME! So happy to hear that Chinese fans are also enjoying this lakorn! Glad to have you here! Let's have a blast time here!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

(Don't strangle me weir-bella fans but I was unbothered when I found out they were together. I don't think they look good together.)
LOLs, no worries. I agreed, a little flirting with Pope for fan service won't harm anyone. It def got me more excited to see Por Date fall for Kade!! Pope was such a tease , I don't know how I will be able to handle the romance later on:naughty2:.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Oh no you didn't! They are a beautiful pair! Haha. No one must touch Bella. JK. JK. Shoot, right now I'm all for PopexBell. Hahaha. Weir can have her when this lakorn ends. But for now Bella is Pope's Kade. Hahaha. He can do whatever he wants with her.:naughty2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m excited this airs tomorrow!!! I haven’t been able to feel all types of emotions while watching a Lakorn in a long time. I like how its a mixture of everything. History,Comedy, romance, drama, etc. It makes me feel so relaxed. One minute, I’m all interested in the history & next thing I know I’m either laughing my butt off or all sad.

Also, I love how I can’t seem to remember Pope’s character name but Bella’s character is easy to remember. When I watch it I usually comment like how I love when Pope and Krakade were on the boat ride. Can never his long name lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I’m excited this airs tomorrow!!! I haven’t been able to feel all types of emotions while watching a Lakorn in a long time. I like how its a mixture of everything. History,Comedy, romance, drama, etc. It makes me feel so relaxed. One minute, I’m all interested in the history & next thing I know I’m either laughing my butt off or all sad.

Also, I love how I can’t seem to remember Pope’s character name but Bella’s character is easy to remember. When I watch it I usually comment like how I love when Pope and Krakade were on the boat ride. Can never his long name lol.
I don't know his real name either. Kade calls him Khun Pee, but his mom calls hims Por Date, so that's how I've been calling him. Hahaha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well just for Phatman lol, not sure if you saw Ice's tweet teasing Weir/Bella. He's the singer for this soundtrack. He said something like "Last year I sang the song, My Heart is Here for Weir's lakorn, this year I sang the song Bella's lakorn, Love Destiny. Any other couple want to use my service?"

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know his real name either. Kade calls him Khun Pee, but his mom calls hims Por Date, so that's how I've been calling him. Hahaha.
Haha if I’m not using Pope, I most likely use Por Date. I love his real name though. It has a nice ring to it. Sometimes, I think we’re getting a new character bc I forgot thats what his name was. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well just for Phatman lol, not sure if you saw Ice's tweet teasing Weir/Bella. He's the singer for this soundtrack. He said something like "Last year I sang the song, My Heart is Here for Weir's lakorn, this year I sang the song Bella's lakorn, Love Destiny. Any other couple want to use my service?"
Haha. It really is Destiny.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha if I’m not using Pope, I most likely use Por Date. I love his real name though. It has a nice ring to it. Sometimes, I think we’re getting a new character bc I forgot thats what his name was. Lol.
According to AFWiki his name is Meun Suntorndewa. Hah.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Por Date...I really love his name, not use to his longer name lol!! Karakade’s name it kind of a tongue twister. Lol try saying Karakade Kadesuraung a few times. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Prang has such an awesome attitude on the hate ppl give her. Good attitude. Proper lady has to speak w/o showing any teeth...crazy

Ppl are too much. She is "proper lady"...is a HUMAN being not allow to like someone and look at them? We all do it.

"You (character) should have die when you were drowning!"

Ppl think she will be n'rai but she's not. She just a girl who has a crush. She's just human like everyone else.

Lol she has an event as her character. They ask if she's afraid to get "pinch/hit". She said kind of and in character ask ppl to not slap her and that she's a nice character.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Prang has such an awesome attitude on the hate ppl give her. Good attitude. Proper lady has to speak w/o showing any teeth...crazy

Ppl are too much. She is "proper lady"...is a HUMAN being not allow to like someone and look at them? We all do it.

"You (character) should have die when you were drowning!"

Ppl think she will be n'rai but she's not. She just a girl who has a crush. She's just human like everyone else.

Lol she has an event as her character. They ask if she's afraid to get "pinch/hit". She said kind of and in character ask ppl to not slap her and that she's a nice character.
??? no one is hating on Prang. I like Prang, just saying that if her character is proper and all, she shouldn't look at other man that is already engaged. For a woman in that time period, I sure that's not proper. Sure she can like but to openly flirts while the guy's betrothed is there is like openly saying you don't care.

Now I'm sure Prang's character is a nice person and will soon fall for PJ's character. Can't wait for that :cheer:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ppl are bashing/hating on her in twitter...just because she likes pk and give him googly eyes. Susie also give him googly eyes. She likes him too...lol no 1 can steal Khun P... from Kade..pk done...nk owns him hahaha

Suppose to be a proper lady... force upon through culture/time. Is she not a person? Can she not have a crush and stare at the person she likes? Sometimes these things we can't control

Case in point is....FANS can be waay too passionate it's scary and that I love her attitude to it. Laughing and smiling. . she takes it in strive and in a positive note.