[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lol!!! Guilty. I been watch thai lakorns all my life and only a few actors catches my attention too, but I always had good feelings towards Pope. He’s not the best looking Thai actor but he’s a very good actor. A lot of times, no matter how good looking the actor is, if there is no chemistry with the lead then I can’t get into it. Pope hit jackpot with this lakorn, it’s different and modern which appeals to the younger audience. Plus, the chemistry!!!! It’s excitibg to finally be into a lakorn after all these years!!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I agreed, Pope isn't the best looking actor at first glance but he is one of those actor that slowly creep into your heart. I liked him ever since his pairing with Mint.
I'm didn't think much of of Bella and Pope pairing but after watching the first couple of episodes, it was surprising good and then the ship sail from there.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
He accused her of flirting with MR and that women in Ayutthaya doesn't do shameless things like her. Kade was mad that when he does it, its ok but when she does it..its not. PD is not being fair in his judgment and that pissed Kade off.
I see. Thanks for the explanantion!

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
There's an audio book of it on youtube?? I'm so going to listen to it now. I skipped over some parts in the later half cause the language got too difficult. Yes!

Some CPR spoilers for tomorrow based on book

It's how Date and Kade officially end up engaged! She does save his life by giving him CPR but the people thought she was just kissing him so it becomes a huge scandal. Date offers to marry her. At this point he wants to marry her but still gotta keep up a front lol so he says it's his responsibility, he's only doing it to save her reputation etc. So Kade is like I don't want to marry you either and he doesn't need to be forced into marrying her. And then he gets mad cause he really does want to marry her but now she's not interested. :risas3:Oh yeah during his near death moment, he gets a glimpse of Kadesurang the Fat Bella version.
Oh i love it! It means she does CPR success!! I wonder if he’ve already wake up in the middle of that kiss and still lay down to ask himself what is going on, lol. It became high level when he said that to takes responsibility and have denied, oh my! So excited!

Thanks for the spoil! I love it and love u too

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Thailand’s history is so vibrant so I am loving the things Kadesuraung learned in school and is experiencing through Karakade’s body.

Btw, is Kadesuraung and Karakade the same person? As in, Kadesuraung IS the reincarnated version of Karakade because if they aren’t the same person, I don’t entirely understand how Karakade will learn from her evilness when Kadesuraung is her own person who is doing good on someone else’s karma. It will be like Kadesuraung is another version of P Yim and P Pim to Karakade since in some ways she is using Kadesuraung to make people think she is a good person when really it’s kadesuraung who is the good person...

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!!! Too hilarious how they got forced to marry!!!! I love it!! Modern days, couples who dislike each other have to go through signing contracts to get married. *full house* all Kade did was try to save his life and bam! They have to get married. Lol

I want to marry Por Date too! He’s like the Asian version of Darcy. Lol he’s mean but clearly he has a huge heart.
I love ur thoughts, you know, wow! Darcy?! Impossible, but wait, it can be, yeah, maybe, that’s it! Cool face, lots of rules, full of prejudice, but so gentle, kindness heart, so attractive and handsome too. Lol

Good comparison! I love this

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok...I've got a question. So there's a bunch of historical characters in this drama, but I'm wondering...is Por Date and Karagade real historical figures too or they made up? Is Por Date's father a historical figure cause he was writing some books that Kade mentioned when they were spending time together?
Me too. It seems like Por Date's dad's is the King's teacher, but Kade only knew about him being the author of the first literature?? She didn't recognize his name.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh i love it! It means she does CPR success!! I wonder if he’ve already wake up in the middle of that kiss and still lay down to ask himself what is going on, lol. It became high level when he said that to takes responsibility and have denied, oh my! So excited!

Thanks for the spoil! I love it and love u too
I was gonna say that means she actually touched his lips! Of course in the lakorn but not for us. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agreed, Pope isn't the best looking actor at first glance but he is one of those actor that slowly creep into your heart. I liked him ever since his pairing with Mint.
I'm didn't think much of of Bella and Pope pairing but after watching the first couple of episodes, it was surprising good and then the ship sail from there.
Yes for the past 2 weeks he has really crept into my heart. I like his gentle voice and subtle facial expressions.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Made up. But Por Date's father is real. You can usually tell the real figures because it's shown by Kade getting really excited to meet them. Off the top of my head the real ones, Junward's father and uncle, Louis and Susie's characters, Got's character and probably most of the palace people that we haven't seen yet.
Actually, it seems like Por Date is real also. He was one of the ambassadors going to Franch with other big figures, and made a very good impresssion with Louis 14th.

Kade is fictional, however.

Credit: https://lifestyle.campus-star.com/knowledge/104339.html (It's in Thai.)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually, it seems like Por Date is real also. He was one of the ambassadors going to Franch with other big figures, and made a very good impresssion with Louis 14th.

Kade is fictional, however.
Oh. I wonder how she'll fit into history. Hehe.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I can’t wait till noon tomorrow!!! Wednesday and Thursday can’t come soon enough!!!

I love Pope so much. He can be awkward at times but he’s always been one of my favorite. I think he’s so underrated!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's almost here!

If like to give a shout out to whoever is subbing this lakorn, if you're in here I'd like to give you a lot if kisses and hugs :icon12: for getting this lakorn stubbed sooo quickly! I have never been able to watch a Thai lakorn worth subs this quickly before. It only happens in Kdramaland, so I am really really really REALLY appreciative of your efficiency!