[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL! This reminds me when I was watching a lakorn with him and this other girl (I don't even know the lakorn's name),and I thought the younger dude was the p'ek. HA! It got me when he r the n'ek, that's when I was like "what did I just watch? " lol
Hahahaha. You just gave me a good laugh. That is hilarious.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I prefer KC’s storyline over PB and I think a lot of people do too. But yeah for a drama like that and it’s a remake and it was also aired when almost every lakorn failed, it did very well. I think almost all the lakorns had a rating of 2-3 last year so it’s surprising that it got 8.9 for the last episode.
Must be my night of agreeing with you! LOL. I preferred KC type of drama over PB ( plus eew on the pra'ek - don't even know his name cause I don't find him attractive) and I didn't care to watch PB when it was on and was tempted. I guess KC was expected to have high rating because of the casts and storyline, but I thought it was impressive that PB with its storyline was so high.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Spring Break!!!! Come already!!! SO that I can make a MV for this. I can't do it now because finals are tomorrow, and I can't risk my grade. lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Must be my night of agreeing with you! LOL. I preferred KC type of drama over PB ( plus eew on the pra'ek - don't even know his name cause I don't find him attractive) and I didn't care to watch PB when it was on and was tempted. I guess KC was expected to have high rating because of the casts and storyline, but I thought it was impressive that PB with its storyline was so high.
Haha no problem.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I find it hilarious how he doesn't react to her seeing him peekng at her at all. Haha. Unless he really didn't see her noticing him like the first time he peeped at her.
Haha right lol and she doesn’t even care too, she just lets loose. I love her little dancing, bella is too funny

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I find this vid so cute how they made out the scene from the lakorn with barbie dolls. My neices are really into this type of thing.