[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
lol Taew did. She had a whole interview/special segment talking about it and Nakee on a news channel. But she really downplayed the whole thing by saying she went in but only after everyone else to receive the gift lol ahahaha but you could tell no one was called in for a special gift 55555 and just by the sound of the hosts and Taew’s extreme happy face, she got a pretty good raise lol

Well, I think it’s fair with what ch3 does. Whoever brings in surprising ratings deserve a fair amount of raise and good gifts. Haha
Well, then Bella should get double the raise with two hit lakorns. Haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Well, then Bella should get double the raise with two hit lakorns. Haha
Well pb wasn’t that much of a “hit” KC did way better in terms of ratings lol 5555 (it was #1 spot 2017)

But for this Lakorn, if the ratings continue going up, the channel will keep an eye on her

Just look at ig posts, Her likes have tripled over 300k likes. While I’m kind of the opposite, I don’t care for this Lakorn much lol but happy it’s doing well and that Bella is carrying on with the show

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
I have never wished for days to pass as fast as I am now. I'm ready to see Por Date become jealous of his girl and proud of her knowledge too. And Kade to continue to be cute with her maids. Fingers crossed Kade becomes friends with Prang's character (I can't remember how to spell her name, sorry) and Malee. But I don't want the guy interested in Malee to continue to be this egotistical jerk. Hope he becomes nicer.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Usually Bella does well in her lakorns. I think PB was a hit though cause it happened when all the lakorn ratings went downhill. Someone mention lakorns in the beginning and the ending of year usually does well, i’m not sure how true that is though, but PB aired in August-Sept. Bella’s lakorns have done well for what 3 yrs in a row? With Padiwarada, PB, and now this, if the ratings continue to rise. Lakorns nowadays dont usually hit 8 in the beginning.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well pb wasn’t that much of a “hit” KC did way better in terms of ratings lol 5555 (it was #1 spot 2017)

But for this Lakorn, if the ratings continue going up, the channel will keep an eye on her

Just look at ig posts, Her likes have tripled over 300k likes. While I’m kind of the opposite, I don’t care for this Lakorn much lol but happy it’s doing well and that Bella is carrying on with the show
Really? I didn’t care for KC and didn’t follow it. I remember seeing that PB ratings went up to 9 which it was high for a drama like that. I didn’t watch KC or PB, but loving this lakorn though. Hahha

xodxo

Really? I didn’t care for KC and didn’t follow it. I remember seeing that PB ratings went up to 9 which it was high for a drama like that. I didn’t watch KC or PB, but loving this lakorn though. Hahha
If we’re talking about ratings, KC did much better! It was the highest rating averaged. Pb started out very low, at a 3 or maybe even a 2 for a few consecutive weeks before it shoot up. But when its later episodes went high, the average turned out lower bc it started out very low compared to KC which debuted at a high 5.

If we’re talking buzz wise, pb really had a high buzz. But I don’t think KC was any less, it’s got more discuss threads than PB. I still think KC was way more popular than PB overall.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I prefer KC’s storyline over PB and I think a lot of people do too. But yeah for a drama like that and it’s a remake and it was also aired when almost every lakorn failed, it did very well. I think almost all the lakorns had a rating of 2-3 last year so it’s surprising that it got 8.9 for the last episode.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I don't care for KC too. Too much repeated drama and abusive praek are not my cup of tea! It got an upstart rating because its a remake but in my opinion its just an ok drama, its a typical thai lakorn. This lakorn started below that but jumped really high in just a few eps. Rating is always a plus but if the plot and characters arent interesting I wouldn't even bother to watch it.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Lol! I have to say, that scene with Pope yelling at Bella was one of the best scenes so far! He was so angry in the most okay stay as elegant as ever kind of way.
True true! I love the wau you think and say. Angry with elegant and kind way, lolo

Totally agree with you

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I remember one interview Bella mentioned that this lakorn took 1 year 8 months to film. Start around January 2016 and finish around August 2017.

xodxo

I don't care for KC too. Too much repeated drama and abusive praek are not my cup of tea! It got an upstart rating because its a remake but in my opinion its just an ok drama, its a typical thai lakorn. This lakorn started below that but jumped really high in just a few eps. Rating is always a plus but if the plot and characters arent interesting I wouldn't even bother to watch it.
Actually I find this a very contradicting comment. PB is actually the real abusive, cheating manwhore lakorn type. KC didn’t have any of that. It has more of an angry p’ek fighting justice for his dead gf. PB has the more scandalous/adult theme, sleeping around classic cheating drama “raeng ngao” typical Janie character to help boost the buzz didn’t it? PB centered around Janie’s sleeping around character ain’t it? Even Pong’s typical playboy character got carried over to the lakorn. Overall, it wasn’t really anything new either, same typical cheating plot.

But I will have to give credit to PB and pJa for sure bc the lakorn def looks more polished and well put together. It’s got a realistic, mature theme, acting was def more sharp from the leads.

Ps not trying to turn this into a KC vs PB thread but needed to throw in my two cents when there’s such a contradiction in a comment.