[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
That stare from Por-date gives me butterflies! Hahaha
Yeah his mouth is saying "I like your poem" but we know his eyes are saying "I like you." And it's freaking poor Kade out lol.

Short translation of the clip.
Kade: Yes?
Date: I like your poem
Kade: Um..I'm sleepy. (Date blocks her from leaving lol)
Kade: The truth is...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah his mouth is saying "I like your poem" but we know his eyes are saying "I like you." And it's freaking poor Kade out lol.

Haha, so cute! Thanks for the translation!

Reactions: D~D

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I thought they all welcomed her really well. The mom was all smiles until Kade insulted her by saying she looked older.
Hmmm....I don't think that it was a welcome smile. I don't see her smiling at Kade, it's more of a hard stare, like "...and how are you any good for my son". I mean it's not a hateful look too but it sure isn't welcoming to me. lols
stare.jpg

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Oh thanks for translating that. He sure is eating his words quickly now, lols.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Thank you. ARGGGHHH!!! Now I wanna know what the "truth" is!!! And the poem!!

I just can't stress enough of how good Pope and Bella look together. #popella

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

OH GOSH. I just got butterflies from reading that. HAHA. I'm gonna rewatch it again with that translation in mind. OOOF.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm....I don't think that it was a welcome smile. I don't see her smiling at Kade, it's more of a hard stare, like "...and how are you any good for my son". I mean it's not a hateful look too but it sure isn't welcoming to me. lols
View attachment 11097
Oh I thought she was smiling. You know what, I chromed Ep1 and 2 from FB and the quality was bad, so maybe that's why I didn't see that unpleasant look.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Aahhh. I want to click on it so bad. But I'm not going to! Haha. The previous spoiler is enough for me this week. Hahaha.
If you’re in IG that clip was posted. It’s a short preview for episode 5 and I think it was already posted in here already.