[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Finished both episodes and like it very much. Felt very sad ( almost shed tears) during the scene when Kadesurang/Karakade told Pope whether you're a man or woman, both are human too. Have to agree with others about Pope and I find his lines delivery very robotic. I like Bella but is finding her more and more to my liking. She's played evil so good and the way she talks to the servants is so insulting and ruthless. Makes me curious if all people in Boran period talks like this to their servants.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Should have wait for a few more episodes before I start this.
Great start for 2018 lakorn. Was not really impress in 2017 lakorn.

Anyone have any spoilers to share? I' dying here and all I do is rewatch the MV n trailer to get a glimpse of what' coming next.

As for Pope, gonna disagree wit you girls but that' probably cuz I like these arrogant, cold p'ek. Remember I had a huge crush on Andrew's character in kehad see daeng who shared the same personality as Muen. No complain so far other than hoping there is a English version of the novel to read.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
As for Pope, gonna disagree wit you girls but that' probably cuz I like these arrogant, cold p'ek. Remember I had a huge crush on Andrew's character in kehad see daeng who shared the same personality as Muen. No complain so far other than hoping there is a English version of the novel to read.
I like a cold and arrogant pra’ek too. All the pra’eks that I’ve had mad crushes on, were the ones with those characteristics ( but changed at the end -lol). My beef with Pop is that he’s not believable when he’s saying his part, IMO it sounds like he’s reading the scripts.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I like a cold and arrogant pra’ek too. All the pra’eks that I’ve had mad crushes on, were the ones with those characteristics ( but changed at the end -lol). My beef with Pop is that he’s not believable when he’s saying his part, IMO it sounds like he’s reading the scripts.
I probably can't tell if he's delivering the line well or purely reading from script since I'm having problem understanding boran words too:confused0:.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I was really looking forward to this lakorn because Pope, and louis and all my other fav. actors were was going to be in here. I've never liked Bella's acting but mann she's starting to grow on me. She stole the scenes in ep 1 and ep 2! She portrayed Karakade and Kadesurang so well, especially Karakade that I even liked the character. One of my favorite scenes from ep 2 was when Khun Meun's mom pulled Kadesurang's hand on her knees and Kadesurang remembers when her grandma placed her hand on the her knee while she pours the holy water (?) I'm not sure what they were doing, but there's something so special about that scene that urgh... it made me sad knowing how how the ending will be. The music along with her facial expression pulled the scene together so well, it touched my heart. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

What would be the ending sugar12?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Agh! I shall not read the spoilers! Haha.

What were the ratings for Ep1 again?? I know for Ep2 it was 7.5 (Bangkok) and 4.8 (Nationwide).

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So regarding the complaints about Pope, I feel it's only because he's doesn't fit the role of a mean like leading man.

He fits the soft, charming, and gentle type characters. But it's nice to see him with a little more spice because we see that his usual sweet guy character we're used to seeing will emerge once he starts falling for her. Based off of the OST music videos and what is happening so far, I'm loving his secret not so secret glances at her.

Bella is an amazing actress and her n'rai days has paid off in ten folds. Always enjoy seeing supporting actresses and actors come up into successful leading roles.

Does anyone know what the translation is for the preview?

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
What would be the ending sugar12?
it goes along the line of: In the modern life, since car accident; Kadesurang found out that she had actually died when her spirit came out of Karakade's body into the modern world. Kadesurang also found out that Ruengrit loves her very much, and he is the reincarnation of phaw Dech (khun Meun) in the modern life. Kadesurang also met Karakade's spirit who came in a very beautiful form from the good deeds that kadesurang has done. Karakade has come to express gratitude to kadesurang and allow Kadesurang to use Karakade's body since Karakade's life is already done, and as to Kadesurang too; her time is already done in the modern life.
Since Kadesurang found out that she can't be in the modern life anymore, she went and bid farewell to her grandma and mother before she goes back to Karakade's body.
-the ending is going to be bitter sweet but I can't wait to watch it!!

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
If you meant from the preview scenes, this is what I understood:

1) Karakade telling the uncle, aunt, and pe'meun that if they think "she" a ghost in Karakade's body then they can keep praying/chanting to chase the ghost away. If she's can't take it any more (tolerate it) then she'll leave.

2) Pe'Meun told her what she's doing (Yoga) was despicable/disgusting.

3) The aunt told Karakade that the owner/host of the house did not invite her ( I think they're going to the party that Prang invited them to). Karakade looked at pe'Meun and said " You're satisfied now?"

4) With her braids: Karakade said " It's my hair. How I styled it, it is still my head. How am I wrong?" Pe'Meun told Karakade that people in the temple will stare at her and it will not be good for her.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
If you meant from the preview scenes, this is what I understood:

1) Karakade telling the uncle, aunt, and pe'meun that if they think "she" a ghost in Karakade's body then they can keep praying/chanting to chase the ghost away. If she's can't take it any more (tolerate it) then she'll leave.

2) Pe'Meun told her what she's doing (Yoga) was despicable/disgusting.

3) The aunt told Karakade that the owner/host of the house did not invite her ( I think they're going to the party that Prang invited them to). Karakade looked at pe'Meun and said " You're satisfied now?"

4) With her braids: Karakade said " It's my hair. How I styled it, it is still my head. How am I wrong?" Pe'Meun told Karakade that people in the temple will stare at her and it will not be good for her.
Thank you so much!!

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
it goes along the line of: In the modern life, since car accident; Kadesurang found out that she had actually died when her spirit came out of Karakade's body into the modern world. Kadesurang also found out that Ruengrit loves her very much, and he is the reincarnation of phaw Dech (khun Meun) in the modern life. Kadesurang also met Karakade's spirit who came in a very beautiful form from the good deeds that kadesurang has done. Karakade has come to express gratitude to kadesurang and allow Kadesurang to use Karakade's body since Karakade's life is already done in her life, and as to Kadesurang too; her time is already done in the modern life.
Since Kadesurang found out that she can't be in the modern life anymore, she went and bid farewell to her grandma and mother before she goes back to Karakade's body.
-the ending is going to be bitter sweet but I can't wait to watch it!!
Thank you thank you thank you :icon12:

Any sweet scenes we can look forward to?just so I can pass by Monday n Tuesday.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So regarding the complaints about Pope, I feel it's only because he's doesn't fit the role of a mean like leading man.

He fits the soft, charming, and gentle type characters. But it's nice to see him with a little more spice because we see that his usual sweet guy character we're used to seeing will emerge once he starts falling for her. Based off of the OST music videos and what is happening so far, I'm loving his secret not so secret glances at her.

Bella is an amazing actress and her n'rai days has paid off in ten folds. Always enjoy seeing supporting actresses and actors come up into successful leading roles.

I don't like him. I have a crush on him. Hahaha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ch3 did a special cast interview. I'm looking forward to when they shift to the palace politics stuff cause I had to skip over it in the book. It just got way to hard to read with the vocabulary and addition of a lot of characters and their titles. Got and his fight scenes look cool and I didn't know Keng Tachaya is in here too. His singing part sounds great.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know. I look forward to the other drama that they have in store for us. I look forward to when Por Date starts to fall for Kade.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't know. Haha.

Btw this is unrelated to the thread, but is that Brigitte Lin as your avatar?? I lurv her!!
You're right! It is Brigitte Lin. She's my obsession right now. Hahahaha!

Is it just me, or does the beginning of the opening theme song sound like Lao Duang Duen?