[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah she has really great insights. Makes me wanna binge watch the whole thing like right now. Haha. But I wanna wait until I miss the show a whole lot first. Hahah .
Lol that's what I'm doing right now. I juat started this morning, on the part she where shes reading the Jindamanee book. I swear I've rewatched each of the episodes so many time cus I would watch from episode 1 to whatever episodes we were on each week. Can't believe I am not tired of it and each time I watch it, I catch little things I missed prior. Like in the present time Por Date as Reungrit still likes to look at the moon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol that's what I'm doing right now. I juat started this morning, on the part she where shes reading the Jindamanee book. I swear I've rewatched each of the episodes so many time cus I would watch from episode 1 to whatever episodes we were on each week. Can't believe I am not tired of it and each time I watch it, I catch little things I missed prior. Like in the present time Por Date as Reungrit still likes to look at the moon.
Haha. It sucks that I can't binge watch anymore because I'm super busy. At the most I can only finish 2-3 eps everyday.

Btw I thought that there were no more completely subbed Pope lakorn for me to watch, but there's still his KCP lakorn! I'm gonna go watch that hehe. Meanwhile waiting for LRT and SJ to finish being subbed.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Final Review!!! Sigh. I know we've discussed it all throughout the lakorn, the pros and the cons, but I took the time to just compile it all into one statement. So here are my overall thoughts. I'll make it short and simple.

Storyline
Pros: First of all time traveling and soul switching is nothing new to Thai lakorns, but time traveling AND soul switching in one single lakorn is definitely a first for me. I didn't look forward to that, but I definitely looked forward to the idea that the nang'ek is actually a nang'rai and the pra'ek is her betrothed! We already know that there won't be any other crazy nang'rais and any opposition towards their relationship. Also, the fact that they use Karma and Destiny as their plot device makes it all the more intriguing!
Cons: Mai mee!!!!
Rating: 9.8/10

Script
Pros: What is so different about the script here compared to other lakorns is the pra'nang gets the focus 95% of the time. Literally to the point you start begging for the appearances of other characters. When does that ever happen?? Usually we would complain that too much focus is on so and so, but in this case we get spoiled with a ton of our pra'nang!! Major thumbs up!! View attachment 13552
Cons: Very unbalanced. Not per scene, but per episode. Towards the final half, a few episodes become primarily focused on the political aspect throwing off what had been done the whole time which is slow and steady. By doing so, important scenes that would otherwise show a good transition from one scene to another gets cut off. No one wants nothing better than a good flow and smooth transition.
Rating: 9.1/10

Music
Pros: The background music is insanely beautiful. The timing, the composure, everything is breathtaking. No kid.
Cons: Lydia. I'm sorry if only the song was sung by someone else maybe I'd like it more. The dramatic music that comes on also ruins the mood at times.
Rating: 9.5/10

Cast/Characters
Pros: Where do I even begin? Lets start with the supporting cast. Needless to say this show has got to have the BEST supporting cast ever. You can't put anyone else in their place at all. Not even chicken. The characters are not annoying and the actors and actresses that portray them are amazing even with their minimal screentime/dialogue. I can't pinpoint who my favorite supporting character is. Juang? Prik? King Narai? Luang Sorasak? Kosa Lek? Kosa Pan? Phra Phetracha? Joi? Pim? Yam? Joi? Jumpa? Khun Loong? Chicken??? They all have that special something that you can't decide. Actor/actress-wise Ning definitely earns the top spot. He always kills his roles good or bad. It's that dominating screen presence that he carries so well. Playing the big Khun Loong gives him that vibe as well. Also I will add, definitely Big and Witsarut earned themselves a big fan! Big plays Phra Phetracha to absolute perfection. His voice, his posture, his expressions. Why haven't I noticed him before?? Witsarut is just cute, even with the black teeth. He makes Joi such a loving character even though all he ever says is "Thaan kularp."
Now for the second leads. Wow. I can't express how satisfied I am with the choices. We see a lot of miscasts for Boran set lakorns, but not in here. Louis, Susie, Panjan and Prang can't be any more perfect for their roles. Prang is beautiful and her demeanor is very fitting as the hi-so Janward of Ayutthaya. Her counterpart Panjan does well as Reung, but is even more charismatic as Reungrit. Susie, Pope's crush, does just her part as the strong yet soft Malee. As for Louis, he should really be given the best supporting actor award. He gave his all as Phaulcon and showed us both his evil side and pitiful side. They do not get that much screen time, but each time they do, they leave a very deep impression on you. That is the power of BPS's support system. They leave an impression on you yet they don't overpower the leads.
Speaking of the leads, Pope and Bella can't be anymore perfect for their roles as Karakade/Kadesurang and Date. Not only do they emerse in their roles, they bring their characters to life. Their chemistry is comparable to Num and Kob as the they say. They play off eachother and communicate with eachother very well even though there are little intimacy involved. I will not mind seeing Pope and Bella in another lakorn, this time in a modern setting.
Cons: What are the cons???
Rating: 100/10 (that extra zero is no misspelling)

Overall
I'm so in love with the lakorn that I'm willing to buy the CD and the DVD boxset even without English subs. . . I have never done this before.
I agree with everything you've said Phatman 1000/100 % (that extra zero is no misspelling) and I'm so with love with this story I've been stuck in a rose-coloured dreamy rut!! Don't say weekdays, weekends too I should be doing other joys the life I had before but now I don't have any except Kade & her Khun P. In the office I get in earlier than normal (7.30am when we start at 9) so I can go watch whatever episode of I can, at lunch ahhh this one no need to tell you what do you think I'll be doing? I browsed through dinner these days so fast lucky so far didn't get choked.... This movie will definitely be hard to beat so I don't know when I'll be cured. Jam Loey Rak took me months to get over (I like the part Harit got wrapped like a mummy over a small cut, his nasty stare is really something!!) but BPS will surely stay with me for a long time to come. I'll get the CD but not the DVD yet because without English subs it'll be torture, I will suffer. So I'm praying hard they'll do the DVDs with not just English but Spanish too; it'll a great present for friends around the world. Want everyone I know to watch this!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw someone reviewed this lakorn on mydramalist

https://mydramalist.com/23472-bpoop-phaeh-saniwaat/reviews

They also make a pretty compatible couple. They don’t dwell on their fights for long; they take pains to listen, understand and learn about each other; and they learn how to accommodate, give-and-take, and be flexible with one another. Theirs is no childish playground-bickering juvenile romance, nor is it those demanding, personality-clash, dramatic ones. It’s quite wonderfully mature and steadfast, but losing none of its charm or warmth. I love it!
User MusicalVeggies literally took the words out of my mind! Anyone has mydramalist account do give a like to this review

Rosi

Wifey #42
Like the part Por Date was looking at the moon but actually hoping for Kade to come out. And then Joi was there!! He asked what he's doing - Joi replied, looking at the big moon of course. Date's expression is priceless!! As if looking at the moon & standing at that spot is his & his alone. He went off in a huff, Joi was laughing. He sure knows how to rile his boss.....