[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

iSanee

sarNie Egg
Idk if someone post this pic or not yet, but since I'm binge watching and connecting dots...I just realized (or did anyone realize) that the monk in here is Por Date (Ruengrit) in modern time entering monkhood so both Kade and Por Date can get their 2nd lifetime together...jw...lol...or am I over thinking

IMG_3743.JPG

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I need to go for a bit, one of my bestie's are in town for Easter Weekend, and she is vist for a bit before she leaves tomorrow :).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There's reports Khoonx?? I haven't seen any drama amongst posters here in the thread at all. Maybe it's a mistake when someone meant to like or something.

Anyhow, here's a collection of HD pictures and some vids of the dance event from pantip. They're so HD you can see actual sweat beads on Pope.

But scroll down to see Kosa Ban in a wife beater you guys! His arms are ripped! I need more Kosa Ban. Move aside shirtless Got lol.

https://pantip.com/topic/37521679
They were legitimate reports because there was a comment attached to each report. I won't say what it is as I don't want to single people out. My post was just a general warning that way no one will think they are being ignored and etc.

Really??? That's interesting. I feel like we are the cleanest thread to have ever existed. Hahaha. I don't think there has been any discord within the members here either. The only thing, if at all, that is a violation is getting off topic. Hahaha.
Oh well, we will continue to be clean, don't worry!
Off topic comments are ok as long as they don't go on for pages ya know lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk if someone post this pic or not yet, but since I'm binge watching and connecting dots...I just realized (or did anyone realize) that the monk in here is Por Date (Ruengrit) in modern time entering monkhood so both Kade and Por Date can get their 2nd lifetime together...jw...lol...or am I over thinking

View attachment 12966
Very interesting and unless you saw Ruengrit's face then it could be overthinking, but good thinking nonetheless.

HNA0

☀️
This is off topic, but I came a cross a clip (old or new I’m not sure) that said Pat Napa and Got are relative from her father’s side because they both have the same surname? My Thai is not good. Does not anyone know anything about that?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This is off topic, but I came a cross a clip (old or new I’m not sure) that said Pat Napa and Got are relative from her father’s side because they both have the same surname? My Thai is not good. Does not anyone know anything about that?
Yes they are cousins, second cousins because their fathers are cousins.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully? Maybe we'll get some answer in the upcoming episodes?? ... I just kind of felt that the small clip of the Monk (in parellel world) was significant in some ways .. hehehe
I agree with you, it was so quick that I missed it and I believe someone posted spoilers about Reungrit becoming a Monk, so you may be on to something.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Some phone company did a survey (not sure which method they used) and reported that the statistic of people watching BPS compared to other lakorn is 7x higher than other lakorn and reported which province (which are listed in English from highest). They said 89% of those watching watches on both their mobile and tv.
Wow. I wonder how they surveyed. Haha.

I need for it to be Wednesday already! I'm ready for the angst
Almost there! Haha. Why am I happy that tomorrow is Monday? After BPS ends I'm gonna go back to my "hope my weekend never ends mode." Hahaha.

View attachment 12966
Interesting observation. I'm not sure I remember where that scene is from. Haha.

They were legitimate reports because there was a comment attached to each report. I won't say what it is as I don't want to single people out. My post was just a general warning that way no one will think they are being ignored and etc.

Off topic comments are ok as long as they don't go on for pages ya know lol.
Haha. Okay! You got it!

Con #2: Unbalanced political scenes between episodes.

iSanee

sarNie Egg
Interesting observation. I'm not sure I remember where that scene is from. Haha.

Lol...it was from Episode 3 starting at the the 57min interval...its where Kade, P' Yam and P'Pin snuck out since Kade wasn't invited to Kosa Lek's house for the merit offering.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just realized something!?! So the beautiful humming background music that we've been hearing is a mix of Pete amd Lydia's OST!!!

In here:
Starting at 8:22 it definitely sounds like "Or jai uer. . ."

And then in here:
Starting at 3:57 it sounds like "Pieng soptha tao nun. . ."

Are they the same instrumental or two separate ones!?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lol I remember Pope saying he is shy when dancing and he doesn’t like to dance. His dancing is stiff, dude has no rhythm!! lol but Bella and Pope together makes up for everything. Everyone else danced so well compared to Pope but he was still too darn cute!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized something!?! So the beautiful humming background music that we've been hearing is a mix of Pete amd Lydia's OST!!!

In here:
Starting at 8:22 it definitely sounds like "Or jai uer. . ."

And then in here:
Starting at 3:57 it sounds like "Pieng soptha tao nun. . ."

Are they the same instrumental or two separate ones!?
Second one is definitely Lydia's and that's why I really like her song plus her humming makes me so sad and teary when it comes on, especially when Kade is crying. The first one could be from female version of "You oh You".

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Second one is definitely Lydia's and that's why I really like her song plus her humming makes me so sad and teary when it comes on, especially when Kade is crying. The first one could be from Lydia, but from a different part of the song.
It sounds like they blended that "oh jao eur" part in the beginning and then continued with the rest of Lydia's. Man I need the full version like pronto. Haha.

@iSanee So I rewatched that scene, I didn't even realize that the monk in there was present time. Haha. It could very well possibly be Reung.

Con #3: Bad CGI. Haha.

Dearest

恋の予感
Hahaha. He should at least act it out. What a dork. Now we know hus weakness. Haha.

Pope overall has awkward hand motions, even in lakorns. I notice he sometimes don't know where to place his hands. Haha.
Lol I was looking at Pope and how awkward he was, but then I looked at Louis...woahhhhhhh :clap: he's bringing on the dance moves hahahaha. He's pretty good considering I wasn't expecting much from the guys to be rocking it. Bella and Susie are adorbs!