[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I can't wait for ep 12 to air...it's gonna be one of the best episodes with a lot of sweet scenes.

I'm also excited for their upcoming wedding which will not happen this week though. I could feel the forum is gonna break because of it. :love:Period/boran lakorns have the best wedding scenes especially when we see all the servants being busy preparing stuff at home and our P'ek N'ek wearing the most beautiful outfits ever in the entire lakorn:naughty2:. It feels like real wedding..:aaaaa:
Someone post shared a clip of Bella in traditional clothing with bracelets along her arm pretty sure that was for their wedding scene.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Someone post shared a clip of Bella in traditional clothing with bracelets along her arm pretty sure that was for their wedding scene.
Yes for sure. The pink outfits and golden crown as in opening credit is during her wedding. She is so beautiful in that particular scene.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Future N'eks
--Please no to Kimmy or Yaya. I feel Ch 3 favors them so much, that they stick them as fast as they could to the possible next hottest lakorn or next "in" p'ek when they could. If they can't then that's when they give the left overs to other actresses which is unfair imo but it's whatever.

- Taew is def a very talented actress and she's proven herself. I would love to see her and Pope in a romcom together. I think it'd be a nice break from her more serious boran storylines for her lol
- Mint N because she's been MIA...but since she's been demoted to supporting actress, it's hard to see her has n'ek now.
- Mint C because they were cute as Singh and Khun Nu
- Matt, but I feel like she soo tall but she's pretty versatile actress. I think with the right storyline, she could be someone who can help bring out stronger emotions with Pope.

Future P'ek
-Nadech
-Ken T
-Rome
-Ananda
**Bella has a more mature/older look so she matches the older generation well.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Oh hell naw. Haha. Now that he's famous they want him huh? Don't work that way ladies. He's reserved for. . .Matt. Haha. Jk jk. I don't mind Taew, but I don't want Yaya nor Kim. Haha.
Yeah!!! Me too!!! Not kim or yaya!!! Matt, taew or bella (ehem again) would be perfectttt!!! Seems like its going to be a war. Hahaha... Oh and no Tik with Bella please. Hahaha...

Aigoo... I think he s going all out to score a pranang role with pope next.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Seriously feels like a lot of people don't like yaya and Kim paired up with Pope.
I don' mind Yaya but Kim a definite no no :nono:

Aigoo... I think he s going all out to score a pranang role with pope next.
Hhahaahaaaa.
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hottest pair ever.
:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I might as well add my two cents. Let Bella's next p'ek be Chatchai............. :risas3: Jk Jk. Hahaha.
Oh that's just disgusting lol.

Mint N has an upcoming lakorn with Peun and Namtarn (I think that's the nangek) but she's playing supporting. She's so busy with Ploi(Man's gf) with their businesses.

It's Tuesday!!!! One more day!!! :cheer::cheer:Wow at the cost of the commercials.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I want to see Bella pair up with Louis or PJ again!! As leads, of course
I've been saying PJ since page 1 lol.

Future P'ek
-Nadech
-Ken T
-Rome
-Ananda
**Bella has a more mature/older look so she matches the older generation well.
Yes to Ken T and Ananda. I've been wanting to see her with Ananda ever since she was his n'ek in that movie where she first met Weir and Weir was paired with Mai. It never got shown cause it was controversial.

Seriously feels like a lot of people don't like yaya and Kim paired up with Pope.
I think Pope should get both Yaya and Kim lol. Maybe it's a fan thing. I know sometimes even when I watch their lakorns I won't go in their threads cause um their fans can be a little intense.

In fact I think Pope would be perfect with Yaya in Lai Kinnaree.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've been saying PJ since page 1 lol.

Yes to Ken T and Ananda. I've been wanting to see her with Ananda ever since she was his n'ek in that movie where she first met Weir and Weir was paired with Mai. It never got shown cause it was controversial.

I think Pope should get both Yaya and Kim lol. Maybe it's a fan thing. I know sometimes even when I watch their lakorns I won't go in their threads cause um their fans can be a little intense.

In fact I think Pope would be perfect with Yaya in Lai Kinnaree.
Omg I was so sad when they said that movie won't get shown. That's why I don't think any channel especially ch3 will do any lakorns base on southern history anytime soon since there will have to be some religion involve and it's a sensitive issue.

I'm all for Pope being in Lai Kinnaree with Yaya. The reporters asked if he is "stealing" or replacing others in his upcoming lakorns and he said no because they're all new lakorns that are still casting. So anyways I don't get Act Art and their casting and asking for queues when the scripts aren't even done :rolleyes:. You know I want to see Pope in another action with Metha production again.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm..can't see Pope with Yaya or Kim at all. And Bella with Louis? Lol..no to that too..maybe if Louis is the second lead then its ok..but nah.

I would rather see Bella with someone who isnt popular yet. Someone fresh to the industry but decent at acting .