[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
For me, yes I believe in destiny and fate for love. If you're meant to be with someone, no matter when you will meet them again, in many life times. Even with people in my life I believe we're fated to meet and know one another. Whether they stay or come and eventually leave.
I am same, I believe in it as well.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
555 I’m so confused?? who’s complaining about side characters??:celebrate16: Side characters are fun, cuz without them the lakorn could get boring too. I think in general, not everyone watches for pra’nang. People/fans have their own taste, we tend to watch for our favorite character(s) cuz that’s where it drives our motivation to continue watching otherwise we could have quit watching a long time ago.

I must say I have never really watched a period/ancient lakorn that took place in the Ayutthaya era before so I was def very fascinated by the setting, culture and language/dialect in here as a first time, like “arh jao” never heard of it before. Lol. But I think it just makes sense cuz Thailand is so regionally divided. There’s north, south, isan and central regions. When I watched Raknakara it was so northern, the setting, temple, dialect and fashion was very different. Then there’s Nakee which is Issan—very Laotian inspired. Very different dialect. Now we got Ayutthaya lol I guess there will be a southern lakorn sometime soon in the future. Cultures are beautiful. Despite the corruption of politics, the Ayutthaya era/culture looks very beautiful and fascinating. I wouldn’t mind traveling back in time to experience it, just don’t let me encounter evil rapist/ruler. Lol jkjk :p

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
For some reason, in this episode, beside the regular cast I was very intrigued by Got's performance! His demeanor, voice, and expressions were so memorable regardless of having just two to three scenes. He needs to lead a boran lakorn!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
555 I’m so confused?? who’s complaining about side characters??:celebrate16: Side characters are fun, cuz without them the lakorn could get boring too. I think in general, not everyone watches for pra’nang. People/fans have their own taste, we tend to watch for our favorite character(s) cuz that’s where it drives our motivation to continue watching otherwise we could have quit watching a long time ago.

I must say I have never really watched a period/ancient lakorn that took place in the Ayutthaya era before so I was def very fascinated by the setting, culture and language/dialect in here as a first time, like “arh jao” never heard of it before. Lol. But I think it just makes sense cuz Thailand is so regionally divided. There’s north, south, isan and central regions. When I watched Raknakara it was so northern, the setting, temple, dialect and fashion was very different. Then there’s Nakee which is Issan—very Laotian inspired. Very different dialect. Now we got Ayutthaya lol I guess there will be a southern lakorn sometime soon in the future. Cultures are beautiful. Despite the corruption of politics, the Ayutthaya era/culture looks very beautiful and fascinating. I wouldn’t mind traveling back in time to experience it, just don’t let me encounter evil rapist/ruler. Lol jkjk :p
I think she was speaking in general. Probably because yesterday had more political story than our pranang story so we didn't see many sweet scenes lol. I can't wait to get the book!!!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well enough people must've complained about jealous Ghost Karakade cause the script writer came out to explain. This part wasn't in the book at all so it's on the script writer. Book Ghost Karakade only showed up again towards the end to explain things.

The script writer, P'Daeng basically said she thought Karakade had unfinished business and she wanted to resolve it so that's why she added in this part. It's supposed to be a sort of "redemption" for Karakade. The other part is she wanted to pause the Date/Kade relationship for a bit to show that Kade has baggage leftover with modern Reung.

I didn't really mind it except it went on too long and too repetitive. It should've been finished this episode and we only needed 2 scenes of it really. But we kept getting the same scene over and over. I think this is a problem with P'Daeng's script. She's too repetitive. Like the whipping scene, the book had 1, she put in 2 when there was no reason why. It added nothing and even took away the impact one scene would've had.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Yes we haven't seen any southern history lakorns yet and I'm afraid that we might not see one anytime soon due to sensitivity issues involving religion. However there was Nora (by ch7) that involves the traditional dance of Southern Thailand.

xodxo

I think she was speaking in general. Probably because yesterday had more political story than our pranang story so we didn't see many sweet scenes lol. I can't wait to get the book!!!!!
Yes mam, perhaps you can share significant snippets of the book with us. 55 :)

I’m so fascinated by the Ayutthaya era/history/language/fashion! Love Prang’s hairdo!! Haha :D

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG he trusts her ahh, they almost kiss, but Karakade knocks something over, so Kade goes to leave but Por Date stops her ahh.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes mam, perhaps you can share significant snippets of the book with us. 55 :)

I’m so fascinated by the Ayutthaya era/history/language/fashion! Love Prang’s hairdo!! Haha :D
Have you seen Bang Rajun? It was tragic story though but after watching that lakorn it just made me go Wow there really were people who deeply love their country to sacrifice everything.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
When he asks her who she is thinking about, and she says she is thinking about Reung. Why oh why did she have to say that:sad6:. It is so not true she is just trying to push Por Date away because she doesn't want to hurt
Karakade.

These two love each other darn.

xodxo

Have you seen Bang Rajun? It was tragic story though but after watching that lakorn it just made me go Wow there really were people who deeply love their country to sacrifice everything.
Girl—I got started but haven’t finished it. Yes, the sacrifice people are willing to do for their country puts me into tears. Well— I became obsessed with PJ and Prang so I looked up all their tv shows lmbo! And yes, they were on Tonight Show discussing the BR lakorn and pretty much the sacrifice a true hero would be willing to do for their country. And mind— Toey was crying that he would put his life for his country. PJ and Art both said the same thing. Prang said something very sentimental/emotional (you can feel her voice shaking) that when she was in middle school, her teacher ask her what she would do to make her country proud? Back then she didn’t know. So she ask her teacher again what she should do? Teacher said, just be a good citizen. She was very confused. But in todays society, she’s proudly to utter out that she has been a great citizen to her country and people and she’s finally understood the meaning of a good citizen. Boy—- I was balling afterwards!!lol!!:risas3::sad6::sad6:But—-Ahhh! I was so proud of being her fan! Lol :aaaaa::cheer::angel10:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aww Reung went to see Mae Ying(Did) I spell her name right. So sweet.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can I just briefly jump in and say I don't like the idea of Karakade coming back to haunt Kadesurang AND I don't like jealous Por Date at all. Urgh. These occasions have me more upset than than the political scenes!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If their house is well protected how can Karakade present herself and haunt Kade?! And how can she throw things on the ground? I don't understand. She better not show up next week. . . .